Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

mdemone posted:

thread title: Israel cleanses Gaza of two million people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

fits my needs posted:

some american citizens are just worth more than others ok?

https://x.com/adc/status/1712155794521645238?s=20

they can just be written off as "victims of hamas"

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

Al-Saqr posted:

just a heads up, for all of the hate readers quoting me in SAD, i stand by everything i have said in this thread without remorse or regret, i will always say my piece and stand up against apartheid nazism, and if you disagree feel free to talk to me on this discussion i will politely have a discussion a out it with you and own you in the marketplace of ideas, its truly sad that you are too cowardly to do so and need to run to the principal because your fee fees got hurt, and you dont have any moral backbone or spine when the chips of humanity and decency against the forces of fascism and white colonialism are on the ground, but i never expected any less of people like you. im not gonna go into SAD to make my case or defend myself, i dont need to. here i stand, here are my thoughts, i can do no other. Free palestine, DTI.

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

Atrocious Joe posted:

I regret to report that I posted misinformation about Palestinian militants doing donuts on New York highways

https://twitter.com/Shayan86/status/1712645039556301231

The perpetrators are in fact Puerto Rican guerillas

white americas are such scared little shits

Source4Leko
Jul 25, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

Al-Saqr posted:

just a heads up, for all of the hate readers quoting me in SAD, i stand by everything i have said in this thread without remorse or regret, i will always say my piece and stand up against apartheid nazism, and if you disagree feel free to talk to me on this discussion i will politely have a discussion a out it with you and own you in the marketplace of ideas, its truly sad that you are too cowardly to do so and need to run to the principal because your fee fees got hurt, and you dont have any moral backbone or spine when the chips of humanity and decency against the forces of fascism and white colonialism are on the ground, but i never expected any less of people like you. im not gonna go into SAD to make my case or defend myself, i dont need to. here i stand, here are my thoughts, i can do no other. Free palestine, DTI.

Missed this from earlier.

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

jesus christ my own loving family is afraid to talk about this war on IM

When they did talk about it it was very tangential "will be bad"

but now it's like it doesn't exist. i wouldn't say i'm close to my family, but something is terribly wrong. they're smart people. classically white people, and i'd go so far as to say brainwashed white america-first people, but not dumb. something's wrong.

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

moths posted:

They're going to use atomics aren't they.

Of course not. They're just going to kill or displace everybody there. The free real estate is kind of a big part of it.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Oglethorpe posted:

jesus christ my own loving family is afraid to talk about this war on IM

When they did talk about it it was very tangential "will be bad"

but now it's like it doesn't exist. i wouldn't say i'm close to my family, but something is terribly wrong. they're smart people. classically white people, and i'd go so far as to say brainwashed white america-first people, but not dumb. something's wrong.

what war

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
also what isnt classically white about that

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Cuttlefush posted:

lol was gunna call that out

Ardennes
May 12, 2002
The IDF haven’t even retaken Hamas positions across their own line yet.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Cuttlefush posted:

lol

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

HashtagGirlboss posted:

It’d be a hell of a meat grinder and we’d learn really quickly what tolerance Israel has for losses. It’s not like they can just roll in and take it. They’d have to commit to hell and at this point after what we saw last weekend are we even sure their ground forces have the stomach to take the most brutal possible combat and not break? Idk.

They'd have to commit hundreds of thousands of troops. And those troops aren't so elite and cool Like the ones Israel uses as props in their surveillance tech exporting adverts.

Like you said they'd have to stomach killing people that definitely aren't militants. Sure there's a psycho every few guys but to conduct a genocide of the people of Gaza is something the loving Nazis couldn't even keep up with.

The Nazis invented gas chambers and other mass killing machines specifically because they couldn't keep soldiers murdering every human being they came into contact with indefinitely.

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

by classically white i just meant lower class but "oh no the homeless"

they're decent people with typical brainwashed american racisms(insert "this isn't politically correct to say" phrases here) but i get the feeling they're absolutely afraid of speaking their mind one way or another. and usually it's on the right side

Tungsten
Aug 10, 2004

Your Working Boy

Cuttlefush posted:

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

Fizzil posted:

rats are yuck.

oh, so al saq eats a ban probe and you can freely post this filth?

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
from 10 minutes ago:

a day late and a dollar short

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

Oglethorpe posted:

they're decent people with typical brainwashed american racisms(insert "this isn't politically correct to say" phrases here) but i get the feeling they're absolutely afraid of speaking their mind one way or another. and usually it's on the right side

sounds about right

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://x.com/evanhill/status/1712691084910801188?s=20

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

Hell yeah. I've been meaning to replace my Cool Zone tag

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Oglethorpe posted:

They just don’t want to talk politics with you. That’s exactly what I do when my family members I do t want to talk politics with try anyway. “Yep. It’ll be interesting, alright. You see that poo poo about the cow that fell down the well in Arkansas?”

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

the fuuuuuuuuuuuck

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006
remember earlier in the day when D&D established "yes, the IDF is lying to try to gin up support for a genocide, but I don't care" as official policy

let's just appreciate in how that looks a few hours later. wrong is one thing. any dipshit poster can be wrong, and usually we all are. deciding your powers as a something awful forums moderator are best used in defense of a program of genocide, on grounds opposing it would be a Bad Look, though

thats a kind of idiotic cruelty that takes loving talent

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

HashtagGirlboss posted:

They just don’t want to talk politics with you. That’s exactly what I do when my family members I do t want to talk politics with try anyway. “Yep. It’ll be interesting, alright. You see that poo poo about the cow that fell down the well in Arkansas?”

i'm gonna die of alcoholism anyway

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
they are really going with this thing huh lol

https://x.com/washingtonpost/status/1712693159086510195?s=20

https://x.com/ABC7/status/1712689243460603955?s=20

Jimlit
Jun 30, 2005

History won't remember this well. The violence of next 48 hours will overshadow all propaganda. This stain won't wash away clean from isreal like so many others.

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

boy americans were just waiting for an excuse to get real loud about their anti muslim bloodlust huh

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

fits my needs posted:

they are really going with this thing huh lol

"at places of worship" you mean they're circling mosques in their pig wagons looking for people acting too uppity

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Oglethorpe posted:

lmfao

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Bootleg Trunks posted:

boy americans were just waiting for an excuse to get real loud about their anti muslim bloodlust huh

tbf it's cops, they'll take any excuse

they would be on high alert if a 1st grader draw a picture of a dinosaur eating an officer

Fell Mood
Jul 2, 2022

A terrible Fell look!
Has Israel ever said anything like this before as a bluff? Or maybe they'll talk big then go in and just declare victory after a few days? They can't be serious about doing this.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
my son may be a fat and gay disappointment. but at least he text messages me all of his political views

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Oglethorpe posted:

lol

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Ohtori Akio posted:

my son may be a fat and gay disappointment. but at least he text messages me all of his political views

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Fell Mood posted:

Has Israel ever said anything like this before as a bluff? Or maybe they'll talk big then go in and just declare victory after a few days? They can't be serious about doing this.

wow you're right maybe they're just joking

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Where's the donation link for the Quds force

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S

Fell Mood posted:

They can be serious about this and probably are. DTI

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Ohtori Akio posted: