Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!

Maximo Roboto posted:

It was a funny own, but in retrospect what's funnier is that I've owned myself because I confused National Review's Jonah Goldberg with The Atlantic's Jeffrey Goldberg; now if Kulwin had written to the former then it would've been truly funny

yeah that’s fair, it is funny. I shouldn’t have assumed you were saying that it meant he’s forever bad now. sorry :saddowns:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo
https://twitter.com/FluffdaddySA/status/1712262263741067540

lol

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

lmfaoooo

https://twitter.com/AdamSessler/status/1712262845633814939

Gabagool
Jul 20, 2020

homie what set you from??

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

lol it just keeps going

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Wtf hahahaha

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Adam Sessler is beefing the SomethingAwful forums admin fluffdaddy?

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
lmao

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

We just need to convince fluffdaddy that that guy is gbs. and hell he probably is

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

wtf lmao. Is that the actual Adam Sessler.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

this is an odd series of events

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Maximo Roboto posted:

It was a funny own, but in retrospect what's funnier is that I've owned myself because I confused National Review's Jonah Goldberg with The Atlantic's Jeffrey Goldberg; now if Kulwin had written to the former then it would've been truly funny

I've done that for years and tbf it's a difference without distinction so I wouldn't feel bad about it.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

wtf is happening

edit: I wiki'd this guy since I don't know who he is and apparently he's a video game adjacent shill who is really mad and also, astoundingly, apparently a 50 year old man.

1glitch0 has issued a correction as of 06:43 on Oct 13, 2023

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

1glitch0 posted:

wtf is happening

palestinians made him so mad he has no choice but to become a genocidal aparthied lover

also video games

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

Bootleg Trunks posted:

palestinians made him so mad he has no choice but to become a genocidal aparthied lover

also video games

I wanna read what this guy was gonna write about Starfield, sounds like he would probably have several thousand very passionate words on the Paradiso quest.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

1glitch0 posted:

wtf is happening

edit: I wiki'd this guy since I don't know who he is and apparently he's a video game adjacent shill who is really mad and also, astoundingly, apparently a 50 year old man.

He is also famous for showing up to e3 absolutely tweaked out of his mind

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

1glitch0 posted:

I wanna read what this guy was gonna write about Starfield, sounds like he would probably have several thousand very passionate words on the Paradiso quest.

The Freestar Collective has a right to defend itself

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

whoa

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Ytlaya posted:

Stuff like the "40 decapitated babies" thing is really clever, because it puts people in a rhetorical position where they're like "there's a 99% chance this is complete bullshit, but on the off-chance it's not I'm gonna look like such an rear end in a top hat, and there aren't really any social downsides to wrongly thinking it happened..."

It just reminds me of BORN TO DIE / WORLD IS A gently caress / Kill Em All 1989 / I am trash man / 410,757,864,530 DEAD COPS

cummunism420
Apr 21, 2022

Ytlaya posted:

Stuff like the "40 decapitated babies" thing is really clever, because it puts people in a rhetorical position where they're like "there's a 99% chance this is complete bullshit, but on the off-chance it's not I'm gonna look like such an rear end in a top hat, and there aren't really any social downsides to wrongly thinking it happened..."

Israel killed 40 Palestinian children during the great march of return, hmm I wonder what the first result is now when you search “40 children Palestine”

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 18 hours!

mrbotus
Apr 7, 2009

Patron of the Pants

cummunism420 posted:

Israel killed 40 Palestinian children during the great march of return, hmm I wonder what the first result is now when you search “40 children Palestine”

Google is already broken.

1glitch0 posted:

wtf is happening

He's always been like this (on twitter, at least). He had some kind of mental and emotional breakdown according to himself. He is an aggressive radlib who constantly makes social justice about himself and how angry he is about injustice in the world.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

not that trump would of done any different but since buchanon joe is the president and supporting a genocide i think its safe to say that the dems are complete and utter insane garbage

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

lmao

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

mrbotus posted:

It's like so many people are going insane. I lost sleep last night because of it.

It's pretty wild, it feels like I'm watching the post-9/11 bloodlust all over again. Even people I know who condemned that attitude back then are frothing at the mouth now. Pretty troubling!

lmao holy poo poo

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

The US is telling Palestinian Americans in Palestine that they're hosed and there's no help coming. I'm sure Rubin will be outraged

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

lmao

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.
dig up stupid

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

1glitch0 posted:

wtf is happening

back in march or april, someone on twitter pulled up this old review of his (adam sessler), and he didn't take it particularly well
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iwH9S1rSdw

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

Phone posted:

back in march or april, someone on twitter pulled up this old review of his (adam sessler), and he didn't take it particularly well
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iwH9S1rSdw

lol this guy seems normal

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Welp, when you've lost Adam Sessler, you've lost America

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Grapplejack posted:

I can only assume Scalise was really hoping for some dems to swing his way and they didn't

he was hoping they would strike out but only got a foul ball

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://x.com/NBCNews/status/1712820578384568731?s=20

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

odds are most of those people are dead from non-stop bombing

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe

Can't kill what isn't there to begin with

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

https://twitter.com/imitationgruel/status/1712648100534190173

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

noah smith is like a child

he is in every way like a 15-year-old honor student

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

he follows the rules and listens to his elders and gets headpats and he thinks he is smart and special and destined for great things because of that

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

that dude is the epitome of a dipshit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

amazing lol