Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

gradenko_2000 posted:

if Russia had announced that Ukrainians would have 24 hours to leave Kyiv before it would be bombed, there would be no doubt, no doubt, that this was A. not sufficient warning, B. not physically possible, C. not justifiable even with a warning being given, and D. ethnic cleansing

it's almost like no one believes in the rules based order and it's always just been a steaming pile of horse poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goon Boots
Feb 2, 2020

Hedenius posted:

I ran into Al-Saqr and he asked me to express his disgust with the genocidal Israeli regime. I also got his permission to post a picture of him playing a match with his buddies. He's the one on the left wearing the keffiyeh.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

‘We will not leave’: Red Crescent Society

The Palestinian Red Crescent Society has said in a statement they have decided not to evacuate to the south despite Israeli army’s threats to shell.

“The decision has been made… we will not leave. Our medics will carry on their humanitarian duties. We won’t leave people to face death alone,” the statement said.

respect

sw0cb
Feb 18, 2007
Joe Biden doing a speed run of worst modern US president, which is impressive considering his predecessor. DTI, Hezbollah please do something

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

fits my needs posted:

king bad rear end making sure not to bother the occupying forces

"I'm a king", says the comprador.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
this lloyd austin (sec of def) presser is just more of the same full throated support of israel

hamas is isis, israel has right to defend itself, professional force etc

webcams for christ
Nov 2, 2005

https://twitter.com/ME_Observer_/status/1712794139320885686

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
hahaha the israel guy said that Iran, hezbollah and hamas are part of the same axis of evil

playing the classics!

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

the carriers are there to scare anyone away from helping whether that works or not who knows

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

god willing may all their sky pirates be prevented from murder

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

"هذا ليس عادلاً."
"هذا ليس عادلاً على الإطلاق."
"كان هناك وقت الآن."
(السياق الخفي: للقراءة)

sw0cb posted:

Joe Biden doing a speed run of worst modern US president, which is impressive considering his predecessor. DTI, Hezbollah please do something

They're much better off waiting until Israel commits to a ground invasion of Gaza to attack, giving them time to mobilise, move more forces into Syria, and have a large part of the idf pinned down.

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

jfc he would rather his 8 year old was dead rather than sexually assaulted and returned to him alive, absolutely horrific man

fatelvis
Mar 21, 2010

What would they have that can shoot down an f-16?

Cookie Cutter
Nov 29, 2020

Is there something else that's bothering you Mr. President?

Jel Shaker posted:

jfc he would rather his 8 year old was dead rather than sexually assaulted and returned to him alive, absolutely horrific man

Nah he's just relieved she wasn't exposed to any Wrong Opinions

Judgy Fucker
Mar 24, 2006

John Charity Spring posted:

one of the worst D&D posts I've ever seen

“How can it be genocide if their population is increasing? :smug:” is one of the most reprehensible things I’ve read in 20 years on these forums.

That freak should be perma’d

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Judgy Fucker posted:

“How can it be genocide if their population is increasing? :smug:” is one of the most reprehensible things I’ve read in 20 years on these forums.

theres multiple freaks in there that are like 1 post away from calling for it pretty vile thread

fizzy
Dec 2, 2022

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

gradenko_2000 posted:

if Russia had announced that Ukrainians would have 24 hours to leave Kyiv before it would be bombed, there would be no doubt, no doubt, that this was A. not sufficient warning, B. not physically possible, C. not justifiable even with a warning being given, and D. ethnic cleansing

Bad news for Palestinians - Palestinians are not white, and so the West doesn't care about them.

Centrist Dad
Nov 13, 2007

When I see your posting
College Slice

4d3d3d posted:

Agreed. Stop hitting yourselves, Palestinians, stop hitting yourselves

Then explain to me how it was a sound military move to give Israel an excuse to destroy everything.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
this presser is insane lol, the Israeli sec def guy just answered a question saying that hamas cannot live among human civilized people

and the press lady just ended the press conference quickly jfc

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Judgy Fucker posted:

I've seen pretty much that argument a few times already and long before this, and just as well no one making it even tries to not come off as cartoonish 'the vermin are breeding!' doing it.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Centrist Dad posted:

Then explain to me how it was a sound military move to give Israel an excuse to destroy everything.

they have been doing this for 75 years you insane creep they have tried every non-violent option ever and have been massacred for it

an excuse for genocide are you insane

was this another succ probably

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

"هذا ليس عادلاً."
"هذا ليس عادلاً على الإطلاق."
"كان هناك وقت الآن."
(السياق الخفي: للقراءة)

fatelvis posted:

What would they have that can shoot down an f-16?

There were reports a few days ago that they'd domestically produced a few anti-air batteries, don't know whether they could take out an F-16, but maybe if the pilot was extremely complacent and used to complete impunity?

Cookie Cutter
Nov 29, 2020

Centrist Dad posted:

Israel takes the sight of children playing in the street as an excuse to destroy everything. They take peaceful marches as an excuse to destroy everything. For Gazans the choice is literally either to die slowly or go down fighting, that's it.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Centrist Dad posted:

you're genuinely retarded

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

Centrist Dad posted:

Since when does Israel need an excuse?

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

Jel Shaker posted:

especially considering he'd have a better chance of being sexually assaulted by hamas than an 8 year old girl would. absolutely horrific man.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Centrist Dad posted:

what a loving moron lol

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Centrist Dad posted:

Strong stance against the Warsaw uprising here.

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

Centrist Dad posted:

the explanation will come when the idf enters gaza.

Judgy Fucker
Mar 24, 2006

Ghost Leviathan posted:

I've seen pretty much that argument a few times already and long before this, and just as well no one making it even tries to not come off as cartoonish 'the vermin are breeding!' doing it.

I've stayed out of I/P threads over there for many years so I hadn't seen as such. And yeah some are basically making the same argument but haven't been quite as naked in their inhumanity.

Anyway, no more DND posting for me in here. DTI. From the river to the sea.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
duurrr explain to me why the concentration camp prisoners are rising up
loving imbecile

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

WhiskeyWhiskers posted:

There were reports a few days ago that they'd domestically produced a few anti-air batteries, don't know whether they could take out an F-16, but maybe if the pilot was extremely complacent and used to complete impunity?

think those were for the drones constantly buzzing around gaza, i would think it’s probably the fact that the IAF are stressing their planes to failure but an actual anti air defence in gaza would be like the apocalypse for the israeli government

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

dispensational premillennialism (premillennial dispensationalism? heard it called both lmao) is incredibly hosed up

idk how often it's been said itt that four out of every ten US adults believe that we're living in the end times, particularly evangelicals, and the dispensational premillennialists among them (ie. pretty much all of them) believe in Israel's primacy and existence solely as a precondition to bring about the Rapture as per LaHaye and all that shite

this was not a mainstream belief 50 years ago, but it is now and it's frightening just how powerful the folks who believe in that shite are today

tl;dr: dta

fatelvis
Mar 21, 2010

Jel Shaker posted:

think those were for the drones constantly buzzing around gaza, i would think it’s probably the fact that the IAF are stressing their planes to failure but an actual anti air defence in gaza would be like the apocalypse for the israeli government

Yeah, this makes more sense. I guess not just the planes but the pilots as well - so if an f-16 has gone down mechanical failure/pilot error would make more sense.

Haven't seen anything about it on the news though, so maybe just more twitter bs.

4d3d3d
Mar 17, 2017
https://twitter.com/GoodVibePolitik/status/1712798645454541273
I like that Tiktok even scare quoted "community guidelines" as if they know what they're doing

Cookie Cutter
Nov 29, 2020

WhiskeyWhiskers posted:

This is also why there have been so many bombings on Syria and Lebanon, the pilots just kind of rolled up hungover with a coffee and got to business as usual without reading the whiteboard.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
happy jihad day

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

if that's real, the last day of that pilot's life is gonna be the worst one.

Centrist Dad
Nov 13, 2007

When I see your posting
College Slice

fits my needs posted:

what a loving moron lol

seriously do you think this is the outcome Hamas was hoping for?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Centrist Dad posted:

seriously do you think this is the outcome Hamas was hoping for?

you hope to get poz cum in your rear end and that's why you log into grindr nightly and upload a brand new hole pic