Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
Not going to post the images but Israel just bombed journalist positions on the Lebanon/Israel border with the Reuters live feed abruptly cutting out and footage of injured reporters coming out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

RadiRoot posted:

:sotw:

happy jihad day

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

seems like israel's plan to brutally murder a million people in a prison is not broadly popular

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

Death By The Blues posted:

Not going to post the images but Israel just bombed journalist positions on the Lebanon/Israel border with the Reuters live feed abruptly cutting out and footage of injured reporters coming out.

I wish them all health and a speedy recovery and I hope they remember to thank and apologize to israel when able

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

I want to warn you fellers
And tell you one by one
What makes a gallows rope to swing
A woman and a gun

Isreal just straight up going "I'm going to be swinging my arms and if your face happens to be in the way it's your fault" but instead of a Simpsons episode it's hospitals full of children who cannot move.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/GermanyOnMENA/status/1712682161730429262?t=lV2mZ9vsy3idKaN3H0ikWQ&s=19

You know who else bombed innocent civilians?

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

Yeah, it is a much bigger deal if the Lebanese army itself is getting involved.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Tom Tucker posted:

Isreal just straight up going "I'm going to be swinging my arms and if your face happens to be in the way it's your fault" but instead of a Simpsons episode it's hospitals full of children who cannot move.

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/Timesofgaza/status/1712847636456218981

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

https://twitter.com/JCColtin/status/1712818504930304427

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

Philadelphia police?

Ferdinand Bardamu
Apr 30, 2013

fosborb posted:

holy poo poo just got this from my kid's elementary school

:psypop:

loving the children? wtf

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

mags posted:

I want Hamas to win

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

I've heard no one irl speak up about the conflict so far. My friends partner, who is Jewish and very much in the "Israel represents all the jews and can do no wrong" camp, has been posting constantly on social media about it and this morning pretty much said that if the Palestinians didn't want Israel blocking the water, food, etc from gaza they should've ousted hamas, so already victim blaming. Other posts like "if your a white leftist who supported blm but you don't support Israel you're a hypocrite" which is uh...

Its upsetting because irl outside of this theyre a cool person and we get along really well, but I have seen them sort of crack ping over social media over the past few years because they just can't parse that leftists would support Palestine. They've been hinting that they like the Republicans more because of the Israel support, even tho they're a jew from socal.

Meanwhile just about all the other Jewish people I follow on social media (admittedly not a large sample size) range from "gently caress Israel the govt caused this" to "i hope my friends and relatives are safe" (which is reasonable imo)

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.

DrPossum posted:

imagine the president saluting a north korean general. nothing matters

Any time Obama would meet with like the Saudi king or Japanese emperor he would make a silly bow and some of the right wing mob interpreted this as nothing short of a literal transfer of America's sovereignty to foreign royalty. Same deal with libs and this

Admiral Bosch
Apr 19, 2007
Who is Admiral Aken Bosch, and what is that old scoundrel up to?

quiggy posted:

im gonna be totally honest as a trans person i don't hugely care about transphobic takes from one of the best voices about the i/p crisis at a time when that voice is sorely needed

right on, that tracks with me, just kinda stinky. dti

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Hatebag posted:

seems like israel's plan to brutally murder a million people in a prison is not broadly popular

extremely popular amongst the various ruling classes

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

why didn’t those 5 year old Palestinian children reject hamas and expel them from Gaza if they didn’t want the ceiling over their crib to collapse on them and crush their bodies?!

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

there are so restrictions on carrying a firearm in nyc you really shouldn't do it ever

looks like if the protest had a permit its an open and shut case

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://x.com/Reuters/status/1712852223997206738?s=20

quote:

The suspect was a foreign worker, aged 53, who was engaged in a small commodities business in Beijing, local police said in a statement, and an investigation was underway.

Unverified videos on social media platform X, formerly known as Twitter, showed a blood-stained man lying on the pavement by a car, telling bystanders he was from the Israeli embassy.

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

i am harry posted:

why didn’t those 5 year old Palestinian children reject hamas and expel them from Gaza if they didn’t want the ceiling over their crib to collapse on them and crush their bodies?!

idiot left rejecting the reformative power of the ballot box

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Ardennes posted:

Yeah, it is a much bigger deal if the Lebanese army itself is getting involved.

This is at least the 2nd time in 3 days that the IOF has bombed Lebanese army positions. The Lebanese army solely exists to prevent an open coup of the government and did practically nothing during the Israeli invasions and occupation. If Israel is going out of its way to attack the Lebanese army they've gone completely insane.

this has been deleted lmao

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

mags posted:

I want Hamas to win

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Rules that it seems like the best you can get from folks is "well if they both want to kill each other what can you do?"

Jake, it's Chinatown

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

owned

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

demands something that's literally impossible

boy that's a tall order

Ferdinand Bardamu
Apr 30, 2013

mags posted:

idiot left rejecting the reformative power of the ballot box

but but but Dan Carlin warned us about conquest via democracy.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/TheCradleMedia/status/1712832498260926839?t=FID3xNI1meAEIlSNGsN7PQ&s=19

Correct

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

https://twitter.com/blob_watcher/status/1712852280553161053

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

gradenko_2000 posted:

I'm not doing this to brag or to guilt-trip anyone, but I needed to do something, and I want to inspire others to do the same

yeah i did the same. i doubt they can actually do much right now though

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
One of the journalists has been killed

https://twitter.com/AlarabyTV/status/1712852392796950531

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Mustapholis Koolaidicus

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

oh so it's the lebanese army proper responding to israel? oh poo poo

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

Atrocious Joe posted:

It not even taking a week for the message to go from "Hamas brought this upon Gaza by targeting civilians'" to the Israeli president saying "Innocent civilians aren't real" makes me think the Israeli leadership doesn't believe time is on their side

The US cable channels are all only talking about Israeli babies killed and the victims at the rave

Israel is collectively losing its mind which is why this situation is so dangerous. Israel is capable of anything right now up to and including genocide.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
i feel comfortable giving everyone permission to assault embassy staffers today

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

extremely wishful thinking. but it's not like there's anything better on tap

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

smarxist posted:

Mustapholis Koolaidicus

if you're wondering that character is actually named Kingsley Shacklebolt

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
ya licensed firearm in nyc definitely does not mean you can just open carry that poo poo there lol

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

quiggy posted:

if you're wondering that character is actually named Kingsley Shacklebolt

lol, i knew it was something completely batshit