Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

MakaVillian posted:

Well I probably shouldn't have switched Goff for Stafford :smithicide:

And I should’ve started Reynolds over Olave. Although Olave did ok, Reynolds had 7 more points. I guess I should trust the DET offense more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THIS_IS_FINE
May 21, 2001

Slippery Tilde

THIS_IS_FINE posted:

Tyjae Spears or Najee? I'm starting Najee but he's shown absolutely nothing this season.

Fool me once, Najee...

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Kilometers Davis posted:

I want to say take your own advice and roll with Kyren, but the upside gamble is so fun with Breece. The Jets did say Hall is going be unrestricted. I don’t think there’s a wrong option but based purely on spectacle and fun I’d say Hall.

I think I learned my lesson. Always start everyone vs the Broncos lol

I went with Kyren because I forgot to check this thread before the games :eng99:

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Bird in a Blender posted:

And I should’ve started Reynolds over Olave. Although Olave did ok, Reynolds had 7 more points. I guess I should trust the DET offense more.

It is so bizarre to be able to say it out loud lol

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Freaking Kelce :argh:

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Olave was very close to a second TD before the Saints stopped trying, he'll get his.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

Bellmaker posted:

Olave was very close to a second TD before the Saints stopped trying, he'll get his.

Yea, the NE offense completely sucking hosed me like three ways yesterday.

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

Starting 3 WR this week, have 4 - which one would you guys bench? 1 PPR flex, also the guy I'm playing is stacked (CMC, T. Hill, K. Allen) so I'm thinking big game potential over consistency.

D. Adams vs NE
D. Moore vs Min
A. St. Brown vs TB
P. Nacua vs Arizona

I'm leaning bench Nacua but want a sanity check

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

0.5 PPR, 6pt TDs

Nico Collins v NO
or
Terry McLaurin @ ATL

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

vaginite posted:

Starting 3 WR this week, have 4 - which one would you guys bench? 1 PPR flex, also the guy I'm playing is stacked (CMC, T. Hill, K. Allen) so I'm thinking big game potential over consistency.

D. Adams vs NE
D. Moore vs Min
A. St. Brown vs TB
P. Nacua vs Arizona

I'm leaning bench Nacua but want a sanity check

I agree with bench Nacua.

MakaVillian posted:

0.5 PPR, 6pt TDs

Nico Collins v NO
or
Terry McLaurin @ ATL

I'm starting Nico here. I don't trust Washington throwing the ball.

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

Thanks Dango I'm gonna roll with that.

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy

Dango Bango posted:

I agree with bench Nacua.

I'm starting Nico here. I don't trust Washington throwing the ball.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Speaking of which, if you need a TE Logan Thomas is only 46% rostered and appears to over perform his projections by 2-11pts/game, so he may be a good pickup given they apparently are ok with throwing to him

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
Need a TE in .5 PPR

Higbee v ARI
Hunter Henry @ LV
Ertz @ LAR
Conklin v PHI
Noah Gray v DEN

I have Higbee currently, but think his targets will continue to dry up with Kupp back. Pats look like total garbage. Ertz has 2 other TEs to compete with. Conklin is on the Jets. Gray didn't do a whole lot last time Kelce was out.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

dxt posted:

Need a TE in .5 PPR

Higbee v ARI
Hunter Henry @ LV
Ertz @ LAR
Conklin v PHI
Noah Gray v DEN

I have Higbee currently, but think his targets will continue to dry up with Kupp back. Pats look like total garbage. Ertz has 2 other TEs to compete with. Conklin is on the Jets. Gray didn't do a whole lot last time Kelce was out.

Ertz and hope for a TD. He's still one of Dobbs' favorite red zone targets.

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

dxt posted:

Need a TE in .5 PPR

Higbee v ARI
Hunter Henry @ LV
Ertz @ LAR
Conklin v PHI
Noah Gray v DEN

Ertz IMO

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

dxt posted:

Need a TE in .5 PPR

Higbee v ARI
Hunter Henry @ LV
Ertz @ LAR
Conklin v PHI
Noah Gray v DEN

Ertz as he's still getting a ridiculous number of targets I believe

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
Ertz it is, thanks for the advice. Hopefully I don't get outbid on him.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

dxt posted:

Ertz it is, thanks for the advice. Hopefully I don't get outbid on him.

Don't worry too much about it. If you do, you do. TE is pretty much a crapshoot anyway.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

Dango Bango posted:

Don't worry too much about it. If you do, you do. TE is pretty much a crapshoot anyway.

I'm very worried because it's a guillotine league and I just lost Jefferson. Going to need every point I can get.

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy

dxt posted:

I'm very worried because it's a guillotine league and I just lost Jefferson. Going to need every point I can get.

My friend, TE are voodoo unless you have someone that is dating Tay Tay.

Goedert who I picked, had a 25pt game last week, but before that is 0,8,9,4 in a full PPR league.

Logan Thomas who might be availabl, was a solid 7pt floor.

Ertz Is anywhere from 2-11pts. The last game in Cinci, he was only targeted four times, one of those happened to be a touchdown, his only of the year.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

The week I played musgrave, i got 0.6pts for a rec + 1y and then he got concussed. The week i played Hunter Henry, I got 0pts while musgrave got 7 or there abouts.

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

The week I played musgrave, i got 0.6pts for a rec + 1y and then he got concussed. The week i played Hunter Henry, I got 0pts while musgrave got 7 or there abouts.

Same buddy. I got off that train and luckily scooped up Thomas.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

I have a coin flip at WR.

Olave @ Houston
Josh Reynolds @ TB

Reynolds had a good week last week with Amon-Ra out, but he's back this week so I expect numbers to drop. Olave has underperformed the last couple weeks because Carr is injured and Houston has not been giving up many points to WR. Even when Reynolds was playing with Amon-Ra he still did pretty good, so I'm leaning Reynolds.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Olave @ Houston
Josh Reynolds @ TB

Reynolds had a good week last week with Amon-Ra out, but he's back this week so I expect numbers to drop. Olave has underperformed the last couple weeks because Carr is injured and Houston has not been giving up many points to WR. Even when Reynolds was playing with Amon-Ra he still did pretty good, so I'm leaning Reynolds.

If LaPorta is out, Reynolds will be getting more targets too

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Olave @ Houston
Josh Reynolds @ TB

My gut was telling me Olave is still DSYS, but after looking at recent targets and matchups, I think this one's a coin flip.

I have Olave as well and this overthinking has me wondering about my flex spot. Do I bench Olave, start KJ Osborn and Christian Kirk at WR and one of Brian Robinson Jr, JWJ, or Roschon Johnson (assuming the latter two are healthy/cleared) at flex?

I think benching Olave is too galaxy-brained and I should only do it if JWJ is playing -- not for the other two because their matchups are real bad.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

^^^^
I'd probably say Kirk and Olave at WR and Brian Robinson at Flex. Not really sure Osborne will suddenly see a lot more targets with JJ out.

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

If LaPorta is out, Reynolds will be getting more targets too

Ok, I'm sticking with Reynolds. I feel like I keep ignoring my gut and it's cost me points the last two weeks.

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!
In . 5 PPR, TE choice:

Sam LaPorta @TB
Cole Kmet vs MIN

followed by a FLEX choice:

The TE I didn't pick above
Tyler Lockett @CIN
Josh Downs vs JAX

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Laporta may be out, but I would absolutely play him over anyone if he’s in

Mikey Purp
Sep 30, 2008

I realized it's gotten out of control. I realize I'm out of control.
Start three:

Ken Walker @ CIN
DeAndre Swift @ NYJ
Raheem Mostert v CAR
Kyren Williams v ARI

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!

Mikey Purp posted:

Start three:

Ken Walker @ CIN
DeAndre Swift @ NYJ
Raheem Mostert v CAR
Kyren Williams v ARI

4 RB1s is a good problem to have. Guess I'd bench Swift due to the matchup.

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004

coronaball posted:

4 RB1s is a good problem to have.

I've got the flipside to that problem.

Start 2WR and a Flex, 1PPR

Tee Higgins
Jakobi Meyers
Michael Wilson
Josh Downs
Rhamondre Stevenson
Rachaad White
Tyjae Spears

Bolded are my current selections. I don't trust Higgins AT ALL with his rib injury and feel he's just going to play decoy just like last year. Not feeling great about White or Rhamondre, either. And flexing Spears feels weird since I'm also starting Henry.

There are lots of other serviceable WRs on the wire like Palmer/QJ and Josh Reynolds. Are one of those worth a look over flexing Downs?

Hilarious enough I'm in 2nd place in a 10 team league with 7th place PF. CMC has been carrying me and I've gotten very lucky against my opponents.

Summit
Mar 6, 2004

David wanted you to have this.
Got my lineup mostly set but struggling with FLEX, too many good options! I've put them here in order of what I think is my preference but wondering if there's any clear standout here to anyone else.

Mike Evans
Sun God
D'Andre Swift
Derrick Henry
Nico Collins

(this is half PPR)

Mikey Purp posted:

Start three:

Ken Walker @ CIN
DeAndre Swift @ NYJ
Raheem Mostert v CAR
Kyren Williams v ARI

Walker and Mostert for sure, and then Kyren to round it out IMO.

Summit fucked around with this message at 22:31 on Oct 13, 2023

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Summit posted:

Got my lineup mostly set but struggling with FLEX, too many good options! I've put them here in order of what I think is my preference but wondering if there's any clear standout here to anyone else.

Mike Evans
Sun God
D'Andre Swift
Derrick Henry
Nico Collins

(this is half PPR)

Walker and Mostert for sure, and then Kyren to round it out IMO.

I like Sun God but then I always like Sun God.

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Summit posted:

Mike Evans
Sun God
D'Andre Swift
Derrick Henry
Nico Collins

(this is half PPR)

Sun God IMO

(Please stay healthy dude)

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

need a WR2 and FLEX, .5 PPR

Olave @HOU
Lockett @CIN

D. Pierce vNO
McLaurin @ATL
Spears vBAL@London

(Derrick Henry is my RB2 fwiw)

I feel like I have four guys that will put up exactly 7.6 points but the fifth will score 17.6 and it will be the one I don't play!

All these matchups suck too!

Bellmaker fucked around with this message at 12:44 on Oct 14, 2023

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Dart throw.. Gotta play one in my final flex.

DHop
Zay Flowers
Nico Collins
Jakobi Myers
Damian Pierce

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug

Bellmaker posted:

need a WR2 and FLEX, .5 PPR

Olave @HOU
Lockett @CIN

D. Pierce vNO
McLaurin @ATL
Spears vBAL@London

(Derrick Henry is my RB2 fwiw)

I feel like I have four guys that will put up exactly 7.6 points but the fifth will score 17.6 and it will be the one I don't play!

All these matchups suck too!

I think you got it

mcmagic posted:

Dart throw.. Gotta play one in my final flex.

DHop
Zay Flowers
Nico Collins
Jakobi Myers
Damian Pierce

That's tough. Probably Meyers

ElectricRelaxation
Aug 21, 2007
Mattison @ CHI or JT @ JAC for my flex, 1PPR. Does JT need another week vs. is Akers going to eat more into Mattison's touches?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

ElectricRelaxation posted:

Mattison @ CHI or JT @ JAC for my flex, 1PPR. Does JT need another week vs. is Akers going to eat more into Mattison's touches?

Gotta start JT that’s why you drafted him