Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Judgy Fucker
Mar 24, 2006

Egg Moron posted:

israel was sending heaps of munitions to ukraine so that probably spoiled the beans

Ah yeah that'd do it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Mid level and low level officers in Arab armies, please take a look over at the Sahel for some neat ideas

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

gf doesn't know poo poo about i/p... i explained I support the Palestinians and she said she supports both sides and that both are indigenous to the area. pretty disappointed. 0/5.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

seems weird they cut off water and electricity but kept internet on anyways tbh

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

i say swears online posted:

watching AJE stream and the palestine supporters will post something followed by a bunch of palestinian flag emojis but to me it appears like "blinken go back to israel PSPSPSPSPS" which sounds like they're talking to a kitty

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ptp7LYqHRo8

Cats are super revered in Islam so not surprising

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

OK, so after the IDF cuts the internet from Gaza and expells/arrests/murders all the reporters they don't like. Where do we get our news from? I sure as gently caress am not going to trust any Western media source. :smith:

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

FlapYoJacks posted:

OK, so, uh, after the IDF cuts the internet from Gaza and expells/arrests/murders all the reporters they don't like. Where do we get our news from? I sure as gently caress am not going to trust any western media source. :smith:

from hamas & hezbollah sources i guess

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

gradenko_2000 posted:

Good morning

Jihadi morning 🌞

Hammerstein
May 6, 2005

YOU DON'T KNOW A DAMN THING ABOUT RACING !
Von der Leyen in 2022 about Ukraine:

https://www.rferl.org/a/russia-leyen-ukraine-infrastructure-war-crimes/32091194.html

Hammerstein has issued a correction as of 17:00 on Oct 13, 2023

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

mawarannahr posted:

gf doesn't know poo poo about i/p... i explained I support the Palestinians and she said she supports both sides and that both are indigenous to the area. pretty disappointed. 0/5.

maybe she just likes war, like The Joker

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

fits my needs posted:

from Hamas & Hezbollah sources I guess

Which would come from where exactly if the Internet is dead?

Welsper
Jan 14, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

probably means jamming

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

It seems weird they cut off water and electricity but kept the internet on anyways tbh

The internet was coming from cell towers in Israel. They are probably going to jam the signal completely in Gaza.

EFB

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

FlapYoJacks posted:

It's insane knowing that Putin and Trump are both saying more correct and based things than the libs lmfao.

Yeah, it isn't that they aren't terrible, but the dudes in charge of the US and its clients are completely demented.

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

mawarannahr posted:

:sever:

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

Blinken can suck the doodoo directly out of my butt.

"The immediate focus is making sure that Israelis are defended; protected."

Demon nation

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

mawarannahr posted:

I’m embarrassed for you

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

FlapYoJacks posted:

Which would come from where exactly if the Internet is dead?

smuggled out physically through the tunnels, i dunno

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

mawarannahr posted:

Sounds like you need to sit gluten free down and educate her

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Judgy Fucker posted:

I was under the impression post-Soviet Russia has kinda hedged on Israel because of the number of Russians who moved there after the collapse. Is/was that true? If so, I'm guessing it's not anymore--Israel won't abide being called Nazis, as apt as the analogy may be.

Lots of people are saying it's been a balancing act by both sides, but it looks like that went out the window in recent times.

4d3d3d
Mar 17, 2017
Sever immediately or buy her a dictionary with "indigenous" highlighted

HashtagGirlboss posted:

My GF is Doomtrain

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"
Anthony Blinken is a loving vile monster

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

evilmiera posted:

Lots of people are saying it's been a balancing act by both sides, but it looks like that went out the window in recent times.

:gb2gbs:

Rollie Fingers
Jul 28, 2002

madmatt112 posted:

Blinken can suck the doodoo directly out of my butt.

"The immediate focus is making sure that Israelis are defended; protected."

Demon nation

I'm not watching, but if he's in Doha are the Arabs next to him just taking this poo poo and nodding? Not even making this nazi POS the least bit uncomfortable?

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

VoicesCanBe posted:

Anthony Blinken is a loving vile monster

he's easily the biggest psycho currently in us politics and it's not even close

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

RealityWarCriminal posted:

“They’re armed with cameras, if you’ll permit me to say so,”

i dont think i will, actually

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

i went to the park this morning, went for a long walk, picked up breakfast, drove through the city. No signs of any global day of jihad. what a bunch of baloney

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

HashtagGirlboss posted:

I said "nice, that's like saying you support Germany and the Jews" but i felt like i was on the forums so I just went to sleep (look at forums on phone)

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Rollie Fingers posted:

I'm not watching, but if he's in Doha are the Arabs next to him just taking this poo poo and nodding? Not even making this nazi POS the least bit uncomfortable?

the qatari prime minister just rubbed his shoulder on the way out lol

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

mawarannahr posted:

sorry to hear about your ex

Danru
May 23, 2022

Rollie Fingers posted:

There was clear discomfort I thought I heard murmurs, when he made opening statement that was basically "genocide is good and lawful actually"

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...

biceps crimes posted:

i went to the park this morning, went for a long walk, picked up breakfast, drove through the city. No signs of any global day of jihad. what a bunch of baloney

boomers are on edge, avoid the suburbs

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

gotta find the tubes

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

biceps crimes posted:

Your mind is the battlefield, this is the infojihads

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE

evilmiera posted:

thank you for the high school essay contribution

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

HashtagGirlboss posted:

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

he's easily the biggest psycho currently in us politics and it's not even close

You could maybe argue Victoria Nuland is worse. Maybe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Danru
May 23, 2022

Yeah so Al Jazeera (and journalists broadly) are for real being targeted, was said a few posts ago but press caravan on the Lebanese side of the border was targeted and hit by Israeli artillery