Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

what's the difference between this and Biden's response?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zarlog
Dec 7, 2005

Zarlog, Protector of Baal
A hospital full of children is a statistic. One American family is a tragedy

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
i think the west's propaganda strategy of trotting out the old ghous everyone hates to say "KILL ALL ARABS" isnt working as well as theyd hope. libs totally captured though

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

fits my needs posted:

wish al-saqr was free, so he could write a banger angry post about the cucked arab leaders or something

Ah but he offended people in a thread he was not posting in, the ultimate crime

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

This motherfucker hasn't learned a thing.

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

When it comes to Netanyahu, there's one thing I know for sure. He kept Israel safe.

- JEB bush

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Raskolnikov38 posted:

how did he age even worse after leaving the presidency than he did during it

you saw his mom and dad right

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0mS5I-j_Gc

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

guy murdered millions of people and spent his retirement painting his victims like he was loving john wayne gacy

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

this man should at least be in prison

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

spacemang_spliff posted:

Bush's was more energetic and coherent

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

paging Muntadhar al-Zaidi

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://x.com/mercnews/status/1712884994949967940?s=20

quote:

Stanford’s Rabbi Dov Greenberg, who serves as executive director of the university’s Jewish community center, told CNN the students were “shaken up.”

Greenberg, who said he spoke with the students involved in the incident, said they are “not doing well” and are afraid to face backlash or bullying on campus.

According to Greenberg, the students said the instructor tried to justify the actions of Hamas and asked the students how many Jews were killed in the Holocaust.

After one student answered “6 million,” the instructor then said more people have been killed by colonizers and said, “Israel is a colonizer.”

The instructor then illustrated his point by asking some students to physically go to the back of class. “That’s what Israel does to Palestinians,” the teacher said, according to Greenberg.

“That was the main exchange that made students feel marginalized, attacked, and isolated,” said Greenberg.

The students who spoke to Greenberg did not push back against the instructor at the time. “The students told me clearly they were traumatized, frightened. They could not believe this was happening to them,” Greenberg said.

“This is a classic case of young students, first time away from home, feeling traumatized,” Greenberg said of the college freshmen. “They did not feel like they had the capacity at this time to argue with a teacher at Stanford. They’re just kids.”

The Stanford instructor’s alleged comments came during two classes Tuesday, with a total of 18 students, during which the instructor announced the day’s lesson would focus on colonialism, the San Francisco Chronicle reported. The outlet cited Jewish student leaders who spoke with students in the course called College 101, a required class for first-year students.

Morbus
May 18, 2004

Al! posted:

i dont know how many times it can be repeated: israel has been the laboratory for oppression techniques for decades, theyre seeing their plans for the rest of the global south and eventually the imperial core fail spectacularly

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Retromancer posted:

Honestly surprised I haven't seen more "This is actually land back" takes.

The Israelis are the true descendants of the BIPOC Semitic people of Canaan, while the Palestinians are the Philistine Sea Peoples, White Indo-European Colonizer Imperialists from Southern Europe. I'm sorry but as a professional DEI consultant for the Nike Corporation, I have to stand with the true indigenous hebrews against the colonizers.

actually there are probably a lot of people who genuinely believe poo poo like this lol

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

spacemang_spliff posted:

there is no difference

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Hamas commando stole the shell and dropped it from a paraglider perhaps??

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...

feels bleak. all i can do is work at my lovely job and post dti

Hammerstein
May 6, 2005

YOU DON'T KNOW A DAMN THING ABOUT RACING !

Did they drag the nation's dear murder grandpa in front of a camera again? The same guy who stood knee deep in the blood of a million murdered Iraqis....

Valleyant
Jul 23, 2007

That darn catte

They're just kids and they're so shaken up

Valleyant
Jul 23, 2007

That darn catte
I'm traumatized that someone would say Israel bad

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

https://twitter.com/WarMonitors/status/1712886031328956874

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

err posted:

feels bleak. all i can do is work at my lovely job and post dti

im looking forward to the defeat of the softboy ground invasion. morale has to be absolutely shattered on the front line already, theyll be marching into unknown territory where death will leap out of every doorway and vacant window

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/GlobeOpinion/status/1712019449123897813

quote:

US must stand with Israel in face of barbaric war crimes
The Biden administration is doing the right thing in sending military aid to Israel. If congressional authorization is needed for additional aid, Congress needs to find a way to pass that legislation, regardless of its internal disarray.
By The Editorial Board
Updated October 11, 2023, 4:00 a.m.
The United States should support Israel in taking actions needed to secure its borders and free those kidnapped. While civilian casualties are inevitable in the densely populated Gaza Strip, Israel should do its best to minimize them and avoid unnecessary casualties or indiscriminate targeting of civilians.

The United States and world communities should also pressure Hezbollah, the Iranian-backed militia based in Lebanon, to refrain from getting involved to avoid expanding the conflagration to Israel’s northern border.

There will be time to discuss the future of Gaza, the resumption of Saudi-Israeli peace negotiations, and other important questions raised by the war’s outbreak. There may be a time for the United States to call for a cease-fire or a de-escalation of violence. There will be time for discussions of Israeli policies toward the Palestinian people. That time is not now.

For now, we must show solidarity with Israel and with all those who are mourning their dead and praying for their loved ones’ safe return.

US media demands blood

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

The Israelis are the true descendants of the BIPOC Semitic people of Canaan, while the Palestinians are the Philistine Sea Peoples, White Indo-European Colonizer Imperialists from Southern Europe. I'm sorry but as a professional DEI consultant for the Nike Corporation, I have to stand with the true indigenous hebrews against the colonizers.

actually there are probably a lot of people who genuinely believe poo poo like this lol

TheHistoryWizard basically did this take on TikTok about a year ago and it's what made me finally block him. I haven't seen anyone else pick up the torch for the leftist zionists.

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

Al! posted:

im looking forward to the defeat of the softboy ground invasion. morale has to be absolutely shattered on the front line already, theyll be marching into unknown territory where death will leap out of every doorway and vacant window

webcams for christ
Nov 2, 2005

Godlessdonut posted:

Financial Times edited their article to remove some of the more insane comments from the Israeli President, even though there's literally video of him saying that.

yeah I caught the Swiss press editing out a statement from Zurich police that events with "political manifestos" are banned. no notice of correction.

originally:

now reads:

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

Buddykins posted:

do they think

no

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

not sure i've ever seen a tweet ratio'd at 100:1 before

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

lol how did this guy manage to trick stanford into hiring him in the first place

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

this would be a good time for frosted flake to post a passage about how fun it is to fight in a devastated urban area

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
lol guy on ABC News said Neo Nazis in the US and Hamas have a shared enemy

Trying to scare everyone that there will be attacks on synagogues in the US. Insane

Morbus
May 18, 2004

more talk

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Raskolnikov38 posted:

lol how did this guy manage to trick stanford into hiring him in the first place

i'm wondering what their account on this site is

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

HallelujahLee posted:

saqr is probably singing that harden your heart song atm

It's going to make his head explode if assad comes to the palestinians aid

Free him

webcams for christ
Nov 2, 2005

https://twitter.com/FirstSquawk/status/1712884827161014755

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Raskolnikov38 posted:

how did he age even worse after leaving the presidency than he did during it

He knows the empire his family has dedicated its entire being to serving is collapsing. Cold comfort at this moment. Same feelings about Bibi’s fall.

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

I was concerned about a nuclear option after that impossible evacuation order.

Imagine thinking that Israel would overreact!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Godlessdonut
Sep 13, 2005

Atrocious Joe posted:

Bush's was more energetic and coherent

Yeah I was gonna say, Bush has less dementia.