Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

Retromancer posted:

We can probably support 2 proxy wars but let's just say that now would be a great time for North Korea to march on Seoul.

We can support two proxy wars insofar as we can keep Ukraine afloat and support Israel genociding Gaza. But if things get out of hand to the point of Iran getting involved, at that point the US is gonna have to choose between the two and its obvious which one they'll pick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

DTI

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

It rules that Netanyahus political career hit the big time by having his predecessor murdered

Von Sloneker
Jul 6, 2009

as if all this was something more
than another footnote on a postcard from nowhere,
another chapter in the handbook for exercises in futility
whenever I see a mainstream cable news chyron about the "evacuation," without fail it says "Israel orders evacuation of Gaza; Hamas demands no one leave;" they always frame it so the viewer can see this as some kind of two-sided proposal

just psychotic poo poo

anyway Democracy Now has been decent, they actually talk to Palestinians and people working on their behalf (or people who just, you know, aren't evil); Amy Goodman mentioned in today's episode that they've lost contact with all their Gaza sources, though. not good.

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

I hope every idf soldier comically trips up on his untied bootlaces and falls face first into a puddle

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

i liked the dimwit goon who was talking about like 10% of the water came from israel, like utilities keep functioning after being poo poo hammered with 500lb bombs

Cheen
Apr 17, 2005

ContinuityNewTimes posted:

I hope every idf soldier comically trips up on his untied bootlaces and falls face first into a puddle

i hope they all slip and fall into the 69 position

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

External Organs posted:

Travis Kelce has an opportunity to do the funniest thing

lol

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Can't wait to see how the d&d fucks justify this poo poo; probably something really stupid like "Well they could have just completely leveled it via bombing, so a ground incursion is more humane!"

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

smarxist posted:

i liked the dimwit goon who was talking about like 10% of the water came from israel, like utilities keep functioning after being poo poo hammered with 500lb bombs

the other 90%?

desalinization plants that absolutely 100% work without power and when reduced to millions of pieces of debris

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

ContinuityNewTimes posted:

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

smarxist posted:

Yeah, responding to that poo poo was one of final posts in that thread, before I finally listened to you all and got the gently caress out due to the lib-brained stupidity

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

is it tue the f35 is grounded if the usa says so? like the software doesn’t work

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Cheen posted:

i hope they all slip and fall into the 69 position

World's largest isosceles lock

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

Jel Shaker posted:

is it tue the f35 is grounded if the usa says so? like the software doesn’t work

nah, we let Israel have their own flight software specifically because they didn't want us to ground them

BrownPepper
Dec 30, 2017

KC fans saluting the brave Israeli fighters while throwing up in the Arrowhead parking lot pre game

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Jel Shaker posted:

also if it's raining

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

VoicesCanBe posted:

We can support two proxy wars insofar as we can keep Ukraine afloat and support Israel genociding Gaza. But if things get out of hand to the point of Iran getting involved, at that point the US is gonna have to choose between the two and its obvious which one they'll pick

Ukraine was already just continuing by inertia and it felt like Biden was ready to treat it like Woody in that "I don't want to play with you anymore" meme even before this popped off, but I feel like if Iran was going to get overtly involved in this they would have done it years ago.

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
Cool normal democracy routinely targeting the press

https://twitter.com/QudsNen/status/1712894112666395042

Brandon Proust
Jun 22, 2006

"Like many intellectuals, he was incapable of scoring a simple goal in a simple way"

Jel Shaker posted:

is it tue the f35 is grounded if the usa says so?

wow, i had no idea america could make it rain on command. this is a very troubling development

Zoeb
Oct 8, 2023

Dislike me? Don't spend $10 on a title. Donate to the Palestinian Red Crescent or Doctors Without Borders
https://www.palestinercs.org/en
https://www.doctorswithoutborders.org/

err posted:

Can I walk away from Omelas?

I wish I could. Omelas doesn't want to let go

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Death By The Blues posted:

Cool normal democracy routinely targeting the press

https://twitter.com/QudsNen/status/1712894112666395042

The BBC will have them sacked!

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Brandon Proust posted:

wow, i had no idea america could make it rain on command. this is a very troubling development

that would require the planes to be in the air in the first place

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Brandon Proust posted:

HAARP activated :tinfoil:

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

lol

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

err posted:

Can I walk away from Omelas?

The ODF advised people to walk away and then bombed all the roads leaving Omelas.

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

https://twitter.com/RisenRabbit/status/1712893814266872316

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

Retromancer posted:

Ukraine was already just continuing by inertia and it felt like Biden was ready to treat it like Woody in that "I don't want to play with you anymore" meme even before this popped off, but I feel like if Iran was going to get overtly involved in this they would have done it years ago.

Yeah I think this is it in terms of Ukraine being a top priority for the Biden admin, and with that, and remote possibility of Ukraine achieving full victory by reclaiming all its territory. But they're gonna keep funding it on the backburner, enough to barely let Ukraine hang on but no further. Because Biden absolutely does not want a collapse to happen during election season ala Afghanistan.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Atrocious Joe posted:

this man should at least be in prison

His bones should be in one of those cages at the top of that church in Munster.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

israel's 9/11 times 10

mags
May 30, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!

Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan…

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Ohtori Akio posted:

death to the genocidal state of israel. we americans will have to stand before our creator and justify what we've aided

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Yinlock posted:

kids in your area: so jihadi day is a new holiday? jihad kicks rear end

It's World Jihad Day so we had half-day!

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkd-P2vaIc4

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

and french polynesia

webcams for christ
Nov 2, 2005

https://twitter.com/miri_yam_/status/1712904423968588030

https://twitter.com/fraubalhorn/status/1712901661377613930

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
https://twitter.com/muntazer_zaidi/status/1712909438774816948?s=46

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

24 hours go by so fast these days.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

I wonder if Facebook would ban me for that image

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

tristeham posted:

and french polynesia

one day godzilleaux will rise from the depths and unleash revenge on the metropole for its hubris