Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Zerg Mans posted:

It rules that Netanyahus political career hit the big time by having his predecessor murdered

Also that Israeli intelligence allegedly knew the guy was gonna shoot him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

text editor
Jan 8, 2007

Jel Shaker posted:

wait so this was before the main attack and much of the israeli defences were still caught unawares? how incompetent are they

They were moving troops in place before the invasion that caught them off guard

hmmm

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/TheOnion/status/1712924941027258399

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Popy posted:

bro whats up with military helicopters and mechanical failure

also owned

Helicopters fundementally do not want to fly

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

are these the same corridors that israel keeps bombing

Syenite
Jun 21, 2011
Grimey Drawer
Those babies should have risen up and defeated Hamas if they didn't want to be considered active combatants smh

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

:thunk:

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

For example, instead of issuing a full-throated denunciation of the violent attacks by Hamas that have left over 1,300 Israelis dead, one dying woman holding her 6-year-old son who had just been killed in a bombing is said to have doubled down by telling her child she loved him. According to reports, such barbarism on the part of Palestinians was on full display across the Gaza Strip, where many men of fighting age could not muster a single world of reproof for Hamas’ actions while they coughed up blood.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
Python code:
#!/usr/bin/env python3

while True:
    print("DTI")
    print("DTA")

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

You know the world is hosed when The Onion continues to be the only good media outlet.

Atrocious Joe posted:

This is Kibbutz that originated the 40 child beheading story right

Edit: apparently that was Kfar Aza

Israel should really be attacking America if it was a helicopter provided by the US. Comedy option that it was actually an Osprey.

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020

last decent news org

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

Syenite posted:

Israel seeing how far they can turn the "Live-Tweeted War Crimes" dial until anyone actually tries to stop them. (They won't)

Uh actually the US is doing something they're gonna politely ask Israel to wait until they can evacuate 2% of the population. Thank you Presisent Biden!!!

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023

Cuttlefush posted:

gently caress off

For real. Glad a mod took the time to come in and browbeat us about nukechat in the thread about a nuclear power who has previously threatened to indiscriminately glass every neighboring country + all of western Europe

If it was ever going to happen it's going to happen here

If you want this to be a rule vox put it in the rules post and own it

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/shauntandon/status/1712922278604792068

solidarity with al Saqr for having to put up with this

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
https://twitter.com/sharifkouddous/status/1712865803182243857

JESUS loving CHRIST FREE AL-SAQR

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

lol, reminds me of all the influencers posting about poor ukraine while in their lingerie.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

https://twitter.com/LarryAlbertGil/status/1712920117829341270

I just really want to make sure this gets shared and seen. Anyone who can condone what is being done right now is a monster.

I know it's such a cliche thing to say these days but if you believe in anything fair and just out there, please pray for the Palestinian people. Even if you can do nothing else.

LITERALLY A BIRD has issued a correction as of 21:55 on Oct 13, 2023

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

VoicesCanBe posted:

Uh actually the US is doing something they're gonna politely ask Israel to wait until they can evacuate 2% of the population. Thank you Presisent Biden!!!

But only if it doesn't inconvenience their actions. Cleanup on Aisle Benjamin Netanyahu

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Resistance News Network posted:

(Click thumbnail to open video)

(Click thumbnail to open video)

In a clear display of imperialism and American interests in the region, a US cargo plane with 20,000 machine guns arrived in occupied Palestine. These guns have been widely distributed to Jewish supremacist settlers.

Several of the nearly 50 martyrs of the West Bank in recent days were assassinated by these fanatic, militarized, supremacist settlers with American guns. In one instance earlier today, an armed settler walked up to a Palestinian coming out of Friday prayer in #AlKhalil, assassinated him at point blank range, and walked away with full view and endorsement of IOF soldiers.

Jewish supremacist minister Itamar Ben-Gvir personally oversees the distribution of these American weapons and ammunition to Jewish settlers in the occupied West Bank, handing them out in droves.

The American readiness and ease of weapons supply to these settlers stands in contrast to the fact that Gaza's water, fuel, and electricity are completely cut off in a horrific humanitarian crisis.
(from t.me/PalestineResist/14824, via tgsa)

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

I just really want to make sure this gets shared and seen. Anyobe who can condone what is being done right now is a monster.

My mom just died on Sunday, so between that and just now reading this, I've been crying a lot.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Canned Sunshine posted:

My mom just died on Sunday, so between that and just now reading this, I've been crying a lot.

condolences

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023

Atrocious Joe posted:

Like are they releasing all these AI filtered photos on purpose so that when they use AI for real we won't question it?

What the gently caress is going on with the hands and faces in this picture?

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Canned Sunshine posted:

my condolences Canned Sunshine :smith:

majour333
Mar 2, 2005

Mouthfart.
Fun Shoe

Vox Nihili posted:

Shut up about the loving nukes

Youre such an unbelievably stupid baby

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.

Valleyant
Jul 23, 2007

That darn catte

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

I just really want to make sure this gets shared and seen. Anyone who can condone what is being done right now is a monster.

I know it's just a cliche thing to say these days but if you believe in anything fair and just out there, please pray for the Palestinian people. Even if you can do nothing else.

That's beautiful and really loving upsetting

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Anyone who can condone what is being done right now is a monster.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Engorged Pedipalps posted:

Like are they releasing all these AI filtered photos on purpose so that when they use AI for real we won't question it?

What the gently caress is going on with the hands and faces in this picture?

That’s what all low light photos taken with a cell phone camera look like nowadays.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Canned Sunshine posted:

I am so sorry friend. All the love to you and your family, I will keep you in my thoughts this evening if that's okay. :sympathy:

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Popy posted:

bro whats up with military helicopters and mechanical failure

military helicopters have a lot more weight and are operating closer to the limits of lift and mobility
they also do a lot of maneuvers that civilian helicopters don't (fast, low flying) so its easier for things to go wrong, less margin for error and far worse outcomes because they're carrying a bunch of explosives and poo poo onboard, and they're not able to be as selective about flight conditions & routes

plus helicopters are inherently very dangerous

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

GoLambo
Apr 11, 2006
The united states seems to be extremely strategically committed to supporting and arming fascists. This is concerning.

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

Atrocious Joe posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QIy2jqAuXU

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"
https://twitter.com/ragipsoylu/status/1712895308399620305

Bro

Not Alex
Oct 9, 2012

Cut loose before the god eaters show up.

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

I know it's just a cliche thing to say these days but if you believe in anything fair and just out there, please pray for the Palestinian people. Even if you can do nothing else.

Fuuuuuck, I do not need to be explaining teary eyes to my present company.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

jihad day is popping off

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Vox Nihili posted:

Shut up about the loving nukes

Eat poo poo

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

gunther realizing those millions of brown people are going to have to go somewhere

e: yep lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

Thanks all, I didn’t want to derail, but I was already upset over my mom, and then seeing every day what Israel is doing just makes it all really suck.

And everywhere I go, people are all kissing Israel’s rear end, so it’s not like I can avoid it. At least I can be in this thread.