Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Nonsense posted:

Zionists run every facet of society.

York University permits the IDF to recruit Canadians there in violation of the Foreign Enlistment Act

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"
Remember that this was posted not too long ago:

https://twitter.com/AkbarSAhmed/status/1712860751193403683

I don't buy Biden suddenly making a "humanitarian" pivot as anything other than PR.

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Where is fizzy because this is some good news

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023

A convincing argument to put all old people in a home the day they reach age 60 and never let them out ever again

The good old people, for the few that exist, will just have to accept that the behavior of terrorists within their age group has caused their suffering

Edit: this is a joke I shouldn't even need to say it's a joke

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"
https://twitter.com/ettingermentum/status/1712925122363850878

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

https://twitter.com/LarryAlbertGil/status/1712920117829341270

I just really want to make sure this gets shared and seen. Anyone who can condone what is being done right now is a monster.

I know it's such a cliche thing to say these days but if you believe in anything fair and just out there, please pray for the Palestinian people. Even if you can do nothing else.

Thank you.

Brogeoisie
Jan 12, 2005

"Look, I'm a private citizen," he said. "One thing that I don't have to do is sit here and open my kimono as it relates to how much money I make or didn't."

VoicesCanBe posted:

I don't buy Biden suddenly making a "humanitarian" pivot as anything other than PR.

Right they're panicking because popular opinion is not to commit a genocide and they'd thought rabk and file Dems would go along with it. gently caress all of them

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
wwiii nanjingberg trials at sinohauge gonna be a lot of IDF saying they were following orders

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

holy poo poo, badass

Lustful Man Hugs
Jul 18, 2010

Ohtori Akio posted:

death to the genocidal state of israel. we americans will have to stand before our creator and justify what we've aided

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Darth Walrus posted:

https://x.com/sharifkouddous/status/1712865803182243857?s=46&t=ARI_L-v32Oind1-d9B3a3Q

Palestinian Health Ministry says Israel used white phosphorous on a children's hospital.

White phosphorous.

On a children's hospital.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Posting shocking factual claim without source. [martial law] User loses posting privileges for 1 day.

samogonka
Nov 5, 2016

VoicesCanBe posted:

yep, they are totally betting on escalation so they can have a new war

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Ohtori Akio posted:

death to the genocidal state of israel. we americans will have to stand before our creator and justify what we've aided

I haven’t aided poo poo. I am actively trying to leave this hosed up country because of poo poo like this.

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023

Brogeoisie posted:

Right they're panicking because popular opinion is not to commit a genocide and they'd thought rabk and file Dems would go along with it. gently caress all of them

Lmao they honestly thought after Ukraine that the libs had become war hawks when all they really wanted was revenge for the Bernie coloring book

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Heard in the Chicago city council "We're not attacking Palestinians, we are attacking Hamas. We are attacking sub-human savages... This is like another 9/11. Actually it's bigger than 9/11 going by population...Bernie bros and Bernie is standing with Israel right now too... They are giving them 24 hours to leave Palestine. I would have given them a bit more time if I was the leader of the country. But it's more time than the Israelis [at the concert] got." - Alderman Nick Sposato

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Yeah the demon nation that supplies and green lights israel and is one of the prime reasons for all this alongside britain really cares about humanitarian concerns

webcams for christ
Nov 2, 2005

paul_soccer12 posted:

Posting shocking factual claim without source. [martial law] User loses posting privileges for 1 day.

claim ""without source"" lmao

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Engorged Pedipalps posted:

Lmao they honestly thought after Ukraine that the libs had become war hawks when all they really wanted was revenge for the Bernie coloring book

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

paul_soccer12 posted:

i assume all the 5x8 babygrid posters were also probed for 24 hours

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

You must pay the price for this post.
Lol got confused and posted in DND thinking we had done a thread swap. I promise I would never willfully read DND, just clicked the name on that bullshit probe and here we are. See you in hell in 24 hours

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Stinky Wizzleteats posted:

Lol got confused and posted in DND thinking we had done a thread swap. I promise I would never willfully read DND, just clicked the name on that bullshit probe and here we are. See you in hell in 24 hours

Stinky Wizzleteats posted:

Go ahead and gimme that 24 hour koos you fuckhead genocide supporter

nooo

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

lmao goddamn

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/byaliceyin/status/1712938370207240481

Lol post-9/11 is now considered a time of calm and rational responses

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
off topic but man the fact that Biden is the American president during all of this lol

https://twitter.com/sentdefender/status/1712936429104296026

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

i think it was posted before but i had to check for myself —— the atlantic's homepage is loving crazy right now

i'm conor friedersdork with yet another column on the excesses of DEI wokeness

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

Brogeoisie posted:

I think the Biden admin realized very recently - as in like two hours ago - that the drive to manufacture consent (40 beheaded babies, etc) among the broader US public for genocide didn't work. The US ruling class scrambled to build public consensus in under a week and it's just not happening. Sure, the ruling class is in total lockstep, but the public is not.

But they obviously have no intention of taking action to stop Israel from doing this. So instead, they're pivoting to score a humanitarian PR win they can show their base, who will probably eat it up.

In short: yes, gently caress all of them

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

Death By The Blues posted:

off topic but man the fact that Biden is the American president during all of this lol

cool just global regional conflicts forever

love it no notes

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Canned Sunshine posted:

My mom just died on Sunday, so between that and just now reading this, I've been crying a lot.

Nothing but love, it doesn't get easier but it does get better.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Death By The Blues posted:

i think the president being a dying rapist retard is actually pretty appropriate for this stage of the american empire

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

"most Palestinians are innocent" is the new "we arent fighting a war against islam"

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

Joe Biden is a valid source for decapitated babies but the Palestinian Health Ministry isn't a valid source for Palestinian Health news.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

paul_soccer12 posted:

wow

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

So we're looking at WW3 here, aren't we?

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

really queer Christmas posted:

Nothing but love, it doesn't get easier but it does get better.

in my experience, i'd reverse those two adjectives.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Engorged Pedipalps posted:

they've already started losing support for ukraine :yeshaha:

Tekne
Feb 15, 2012

It's-a me, motherfucker

paul_soccer12 posted:

soon all claims will be probatible after the idf murders every journalist covering their genocide operation

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

Let's not get it twisted though: hypothetically, if they DID evacuate the entire civilian population from Gaza... it would still be clear ethnic cleansing. There would never be any intent from Israel to allow them to return, and Israel in fact would begin building settlements like they are in the West Bank.

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12628933/Video-shows-Hamas-holding-Israeli-toddlers-children-massacre.html

Sorry to realpost for a minute, but as a parent this video has me irate. These lads are absolutely holding, consoling, and managing children exactly how they're supposed to be handled in times of crisis, fear, and worry. Nothing about their body language, or actions makes me think 'Psycho lunatics who're going to kill everyone.' These lads know how to handle babies, and young children. Especially the guy brace-holding the baby by the mid-section, lmfao, I've done this so many times.

Edit: "NSFW", I guess? (Not really.)

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

this has been deleted lmao

lol i would change the title but its not as good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

based putin