Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Atrocious Joe posted:

Unsurprisingly the MSNBC slack has a familiar vibe

An NBC HR representative then stepped in and pleaded with staff to “maintain decorum,” sharing the company’s employee conduct handbook, and advising them to attend a company diversity, equity, and inclusion meeting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

antipattern
Nov 8, 2019

I'm struggling to find words to describe how incredibly evil and monstrous all this is. Western governments are gleefully cheering on genocide while crushing anyone opposing the ongoing murder of more than a million palestinians. Also it's loving pathetic that news orgs trying to cover the situation won't come out and directly say that their journalists are being targeted and murdered by apartheid nazis. Cucks.

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Griz posted:

if the tail rotor stops working then you cut the engine and autorotate (assuming you had sufficient altitude and airspeed)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autorotation

o i didn't know autorotation could save you from losing the tail rotor too? i thought that was just a guaranteed crash
does it stabilize the helicopter gyroscopically or smth

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

ahahaha. Leftism starts and ends at video game criticism.

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

RealityWarCriminal posted:

too crack pinged for this, sorry

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
Sounds like helicopters are a lot of trouble. I'll just walk

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Al! posted:

as far as hamas goes they could behead 40 babies in the middle of times square and id still support them.

joe biden very obviously lying about them and then immediately walking it back is amazing not because anyone in us politics has integrity or principles, but because gotchaing your opponent in a lie is like the #1 easiest tool in the toolbox

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

This is not a compelling baby decapitation joke. User loses posting privileges for 1 day.

What about this seems like a joke? Dang these people being genocided have done a bad thing in resistance to that genocide. Do you know who killed thousands of babies during WW2? That's right, the USSR, and they probably couldn't have defeated the nazis if they hadn't.
If Hamas killed 40 babies in times square they might be morally execrable and still 100x better than the state of Israel. When people say Taliban ftw, it doesn't mean the Taliban is morally pure, it means they are the best thing possible for the people of Afghanistan given the circumstances today.

tAl!iban ftw!

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

literally "meet the dapper young tech executives gearing up to indiscriminately murder people"

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

HallelujahLee posted:

lol saqr as head dnd mod

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

https://x.com/sarasidnercnn/status/1712927528883568836?s=46&t=pNldmjaPbwK7Jf44h_hOow

After spreading the literal blood libel lies about beheading babies to stoke the bloodlust, the lie spreading CNN host is wondering why people are lusting for blood so much

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.
Something very weird and evil about using AI images to generate sympathy for one group and antipathy for another

e:

LuxuryLarva posted:

I'm really excited for the postmodern dark ages we're about to live through because we can no longer trust the epistemological value of photographs and videos.

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

Last 4 hours of global jihad day.

Blackhawk
Nov 15, 2004

Tom Guycot posted:

Makes me think the insane and immediate push at every level for the current narrative, must be loving catnip to "jews control the world" types, christ.

"Jews control the world" types love Israel because they only wish they could get away with the kind of genocidal ethnostate poo poo that Israel gets away with.

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

PawParole posted:

I hope everyone's had a great one. Already looking forward to next year

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

PawParole posted:

it's like the purge, they get all out the jihad in one day then the rest of the year is peaceful

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lol at the koos revolt. d&d will need their own martyrs brigade gangtag soon

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

PawParole posted:

remember to take pictures with your besties so you can look back at them next year

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

Dr. VooDoo posted:

https://x.com/sarasidnercnn/status/1712927528883568836?s=46&t=pNldmjaPbwK7Jf44h_hOow

After spreading the literal blood libel lies about beheading babies to stoke the bloodlust, the lie spreading CNN host is wondering why people are lusting for blood so much

how in the gently caress are you gonna manufacture consent and be shocked about it jesus christ

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.

Colonel J posted:

Did 1300 israeli civilians really die in the initial attack? Or is this another 40 decapitated babies situation?

1300 Israelis INCLUDING soldiers, at least according to every source I've seen. Not sure if it's just from the initial assault though.

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

the only way to ensure this never happens again is if ownership of the gaza strip is made non fungible, with proof of ownership written to a distributed ledger not controlled by any one government

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://x.com/Tom_Winter/status/1712944821701111875?s=20

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

Ciprian Maricon posted:

how in the gently caress are you gonna manufacture consent and be shocked about it jesus christ

Once the stories are up, who cares where they come down? That's not my department,

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

i say swears online posted:

lol at the koos revolt. d&d will need their own martyrs brigade gangtag soon

Select 10 random c-spammers to act as d&d mods, since they clearly can’t police themselves.

Permaban all the current ones.

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007
got back from a rather impromptu protest. the crowd was amazing for such a small city.

RadiRoot has issued a correction as of 23:08 on Oct 13, 2023

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Ciprian Maricon posted:

:ssh: they're manufacturing consent about consent manufacture

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lol this looks like one of those novelty tourist maps

uninterrupted
Jun 20, 2011
I can't figure out how to post images but someone on Instagram posted a map of America with various different terrorist orgs labeled because of national jihad day. like Islamic state in Tampa and Al Qaida in Orlando like it's a Rally versus Checkers thing

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

oh well then genocide is fine

speng31b
May 8, 2010

RadiRoot posted:

got back from a rather impromptu protest. the crowd was amazing for such a small city.

this is cool and you did a good thing. also ty for censoring out whatever appears to be identifying.. just a note to anyone considering posting content like this, i would be really really extra cautious about posting anything that could even possibly identify you or anyone else as attending one of these. can't be too safe.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

antipattern
Nov 8, 2019

The baby beheading lie failed so now they're trying another angle

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

VoicesCanBe posted:

https://twitter.com/MSNBC/status/1712911792106602608

Mainstream western press knows even they can't cover for Israel

horrific but a regular practice for israel. they targeted convoys in the Lebanon war as well. but those evacuating civilians and others bringing in relief. it even has it own wiki page

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attacks_on_civilian_convoys_in_the_2006_Lebanon_war

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Is this just like the “seized plans” of the Talibans G.I. Joe mountain fortress?

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Dr. VooDoo posted:

Is this just like the “seized plans” of the Talibans G.I. Joe mountain fortress?

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Does Hamas typically label its documents “top secret”?

Seems mighty convenient is all

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Daily mail doing the idfs work

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...8vQiv6hMCLipWtM

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://x.com/kevincollier/status/1712939675768242687?s=20

anyone have good telegram channels to follow?

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Hamas meticulously mapped out Israeli schools but forgot to check when the Jewish Sabbath was to see if people would actually be at them

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

moths posted:

Unban Al-Saqr, make him unbannable, give him buttons, and send him into D&D.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

speng31b posted:

this is cool and you did a good thing. also ty for censoring out whatever appears to be identifying.. just a note to anyone considering posting content like this, i would be really really extra cautious about posting anything that could even possibly identify you or anyone else as attending one of these. can't be too safe.

yeah good point better off just not sharing poo poo.