Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goon Boots
Feb 2, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

La Louve Rouge
Jun 25, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
to the mossad agent reading this thread

suck my dick

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

Canned Sunshine posted:

Posting in D&D needs a Surgeon General's warning

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

VoicesCanBe posted:

I gotta say, the Biden admin was probably hoping for and perhaps expecting the exact opposite: marches in support of Israel. But besides the one in NYC where the participants were calling for genocide, all the ground energy seems to be with Palestine.

Good.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL

----------------

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

The big Mac has declared a fatwah against Israel

----------------

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL DEATH TO ISRAEL

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

There aren't any comprehensive blow by blows yet that I'm aware of, but if you want the broad picture it's like this:

Hamas breached the border fence in over 20 places because the IDF had drawn down its deployments around Gaza to focus on policing in the West Bank. They also blew up a patrolling Merkava, and disabled remote controlled machinegun bases with bombs dropped from fpv drones. They infiltrated Israel through the fence with motorcycle teams, in addition to fighters sent through infiltration tunnels, over the walls with motored paragliders, and over the sea to Ashkelon in boats. They captured or neutralized every military outpost between Sderot and the Egyptian border, and captured the bases at Nahal Oz and the Erez crossing. Once they bypassed the IDF's defenses the fighters fanned out through the countryside and raided settlements. Literally going door to door in suburban Israel and wreaking havoc.

It's still unclear exactly how many Hamas fighters are still operating in southern Israel, how much territory outside Gaza they still effectively control, or even if Hamas fighters made it all the way to the West Bank.

they’re sing heroic poems about this for a thousand years

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
I was trying to catch up and then I saw the forum change.

drat what happened.

TheLemonOfIchabod
Aug 26, 2008
why the gently caress was this thread moved

DiscountDildos
Nov 8, 2017

Why the gently caress is this poo poo all red

God dammit

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Has anyone else noticed that Big Macs have the structure of a two-stage solution with a piece of bread separating the meat of the debate?

----------------

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

I'm shocked we didn't get sent to the other FYAD

----------------

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

eXXon posted:

Homeless Friend... it's going to take weeks to clean the WAR CRIME GIGOLO stains.

hes like a guy who discovers weed at 35 but switch out weed with politics posting

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

Atrocious Joe posted:

More protests in solidarity with Palestine in NYC
https://twitter.com/jvpliveNY/status/1712982045662880118

blessed

TheLemonOfIchabod
Aug 26, 2008
are we hiding from the mossad in here?

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

DiscountDildos posted:

Why the gently caress is this poo poo all red

God dammit

I wouldn't have noticed if the background wasn't such an eyesore, wtf?

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Am I the one at fault? What about me is wrong?
Buglord
do you think mcdonalds israel fries stuff in schmaltz

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋
demeatarized zone

a racist pole
May 16, 2015

modSS strike again

free al saqr

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
Don’t think of D&D as a place for debate and discussion, think of it as a game where you have to post in favour of crimes against humanity but in a carefully approved way.

----------------

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

sorry sorry

trying to delete it

----------------

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Buglord
forgetting i ordered delivery to the checkpoint and watching all the other guys light up the dominos car

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Homeless Friend posted:

hes like a guy who discovers weed at 35 but switch out weed with politics posting

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Congressman Brad Sherman celebrates increased Israeli casualties

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

Oglethorpe posted:

is it possible Koos works for the state department

d&d being modded by a US official has happened before

the moment i posted this the thread moved forums

sus

a bit sus

----------------

B B
Dec 1, 2005

Stairmaster posted:

I'm shocked we didn't get sent to the other FYAD

The D&D thread should be moved there to keep things fair

----------------

platzapS
Aug 4, 2007

It's real rotten to move this, please move it back.

----------------

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Finally a chance to be a FYAD poster.

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Hmm is this thread taking a forums tour or something?

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Free Palestine so it can have KfcS

----------------

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

pounding some taco bell while i read about the latest warcrimes

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019
oh great here come the chain probes

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

Posting in a sub for posters without a sub.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Centrist Committee posted:

oh great here come the chain probes

There's one mod on this hot dog forum.

It's Smythe.

You're okay.

and as always

SHARIA LAW IN JERUSALEM

----------------

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Is that stupid throttle still on?

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

moths posted:

Posting in a sub for posters without a sub.

everyone in the fast food forum loves subs

----------------

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

has anyone made the sir, this is a wendy's joke yet

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

Oglethorpe posted:

is it possible Koos works for the state department

d&d being modded by a US official has happened before

really what happened to them

If you are affiliated with any government, anti-piracy group or any other related group, or were formally a worker of one you CANNOT enter this web site, cannot access any of its files and you cannot view any of the posts. If you enter this site you are not agreeing to these terms and you are violating code 431.322.12 of the Internet Privacy Act signed by Bill Clinton in 1995 and that means that you CANNOT threaten our ISP(s) or any person(s) or company storing these posts, and cannot prosecute any person(s) affiliated with this page which includes family, friends or individuals who run or enter this web site.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Buglord

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Free Palestine so it can have KfcS

im going to open up the first a&w in palestine