Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
nice map that shoes density vs israel deadline is tomorrow lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

when he's right he's right

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Dang. The cheeto is pro-Palestine? Yikesaroo. Maybe re-evaluate your choices supposed "leftists".

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

:smugdon:

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Bad News for Israel: Hamas has stolen a map to the Grand Line and has sent a team to find the One Piece.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Mr Hootington posted:

Dang. The cheeto is pro-Palestine? Yikesaroo. Maybe re-evaluate your choices supposed "leftists".

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

to me the clearest marker of the loss of control of the narrative is how panicked a lot of the consent manufacturers sound. post 9/11 there was a lot of “hell yeah let’s smash those ay-rabs.” the tone now is closer to “b-b-but you aren’t one of those ANTISEMITES who wants to DESTROY ALL JEWS, are you?!”

That's old, and trite, like a boss making sexual remarks about his secretary, and each generation that comes along is less inclined to buy it, especially if it means another war & another propaganda machine & another manufactured piece of bullshit.

The counter-reaction is what I saw my generation go thru with vietnam & various other civil-rights movements: At some point, things just lurch into the future out of sheer momentum (and survival of the species).

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

MonsieurChoc posted:

Bad News for Israel: Hamas has stolen a map to the Grand Line and has sent a team to find the One Piece.

Literally rewatching it right now.:3:

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

easily a top 5 tweet

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

unban al saqr

now is the time

TheLemonOfIchabod
Aug 26, 2008
Its been 24 hours. Maybe they changed their mind

RedQueen
Apr 21, 2007

It takes all the running you can do just to stay in the same place.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Someone post the longer one with the song and bearded Trump (this time I'll save it because it's great)

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Atrocious Joe posted:

Congressman Brad Sherman of California condemns Jewish Voice for Peace as Hamas sympathizers

https://twitter.com/JVP_LA/status/1712922881485946911

I'd bet adam schiff, darling of dmfi, also has some red-hot takes, although slightly less hot since he's running for senator.

Willa Rogers has issued a correction as of 06:41 on Oct 19, 2023

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Trump is going to declare a fatwah against Israel

Zoeb
Oct 8, 2023

Dislike me? Don't spend $10 on a title. Donate to the Palestinian Red Crescent or Doctors Without Borders
https://www.palestinercs.org/en
https://www.doctorswithoutborders.org/

Mr Hootington posted:

I don't think it is very respectful to wish an entire nation to die.

I wouldn't take it personally. It's not really about you specifically it's about the government and the ideology and the actions that they are taking. I don't think that governments have some inherent right to exist in a specific way. Governments are things made by people and they could be made in a different way.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009
e: beaten but Brad Sherman is a bitch rear end nerd

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Zoeb posted:

I wouldn't take it personally. It's not really about you specifically it's about the government and the ideology and the actions that they are taking. I don't think that governments have some inherent right to exist in a specific way. Governments are things made by people and they could be made in a different way.

Oh so you think the terrorists should win? Freedom can't be lost because of your feelings.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Hatebag posted:

Dr. YaKoos

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Hatebag posted:

Dr. YaKoos

Hubbert
Mar 25, 2007

At a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
Watch Israel start a Palestinian pogram.

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

Ytlaya posted:

Someone post the longer one with the song and bearded Trump (this time I'll save it because it's great)

https://x.com/TienanmenCube/status/1394060469309218825?s=20

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Mr Hootington posted:

Oh so you think the terrorists should win? Freedom can't be lost because of your feelings.

gently caress off you agitating piece of poo poo

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
here comes hootibgton the porky pig motherfuckr with nothing constructive to add, just a natural born insufferable poo poo stirrer

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

new kind of cat posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVkTmnJkAN8

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider
shut the gently caress up hootington

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

new kind of cat posted:

here comes hootibgton the porky pig motherfuckr with nothing constructive to add, just a natural born insufferable poo poo stirrer

This has been established to be anti-semitic. I feel you posted it in anger so I will let it slide this once.

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

lmao

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
please don't troll good faith Zoeb, they're new and learning

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

new kind of cat posted:

lmao

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

quote:

He said that Hamas’s leaders had expected the Israeli military units deployed around Gaza to be “the strongest divisions, and the most trained,” with “a lot of information and fortifications,” as well as assistance from “intelligence officers who know a lot about our movements.” Instead, he said, Israeli fighters had retreated in confusion. “We never expected that,” he said.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Hatebag posted:

Dr. YaKoos

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Hubbert posted:

buddy, it's already happening
https://twitter.com/972mag/status/1712973654781227494

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

new kind of cat posted:

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

Hubbert posted:

Look at this post from 1948.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Isreal is a bastion of freedom, liberty, and democracy.

carcinofuck
Apr 18, 2001
pink floyd still sucks

Mr Hootington posted:

snuffle grunt oink snort

AZAP

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Sure seems like Settlers aren't civilians

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HermitSupplier