Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

new kind of cat posted:

here comes hootibgton the porky pig motherfuckr with nothing constructive to add, just a natural born insufferable poo poo stirrer

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Malloc Voidstar posted:

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news...8b-69b7dd400000
IDF Balloons Monitoring Israel-Gaza Border Broke Down Weeks Before Hamas Attack
The Israeli army failed to fix the border monitoring technology last week; it is now examining the possibility that Hamas sabotaged the balloons

Three observation balloons that are used by the Israel Defense Forces to monitor the Gaza border broke down in the past few weeks but were not replaced with alternative measures.

The IDF initially said this was the result of technical failure, but it is now examining the possibility that Hamas felled the balloons as part of its preparations for its lethal attack on Israel.

Observation balloons are a significant tool in the early warning systems protecting the Gaza border, and carry advanced technological tools and cameras. The three balloons operated in the northern, central and southern sections of the border.

Some of the balloons fell inside Israeli territory, but the IDF failed to fix them last week. It did not beef up its early warning systems with alternative measures, or with additional forces. IDF spotters and commanders in the border units asked for the observation balloons to be returned to action, but a technician who was dispatched last week was unable to fix them, and the repair was postponed until this week.

Hey Sarge all 3 of the observation balloons aren't responding, is that an issue? Dunno? Ah well I'll just logbook it.

If that's what actually happened then I would very much like to question the training and procedures of those who thought nothing of losing the eyes in the sky. Unless it was a failure of higher up, in which case same thing but different building.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Nichael posted:

me too. al-saqr is great.

make al-saqr thread IK

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Malloc Voidstar posted:

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news...8b-69b7dd400000
IDF Balloons Monitoring Israel-Gaza Border Broke Down Weeks Before Hamas Attack
The Israeli army failed to fix the border monitoring technology last week; it is now examining the possibility that Hamas sabotaged the balloons

Three observation balloons that are used by the Israel Defense Forces to monitor the Gaza border broke down in the past few weeks but were not replaced with alternative measures.

The IDF initially said this was the result of technical failure, but it is now examining the possibility that Hamas felled the balloons as part of its preparations for its lethal attack on Israel.

Observation balloons are a significant tool in the early warning systems protecting the Gaza border, and carry advanced technological tools and cameras. The three balloons operated in the northern, central and southern sections of the border.

Some of the balloons fell inside Israeli territory, but the IDF failed to fix them last week. It did not beef up its early warning systems with alternative measures, or with additional forces. IDF spotters and commanders in the border units asked for the observation balloons to be returned to action, but a technician who was dispatched last week was unable to fix them, and the repair was postponed until this week.

So all that poo poo about Chinese spy balloons was projection because it was Israel that had spy balloons

full point
Jan 21, 2006

new kind of cat posted:

here comes hootibgton the porky pig motherfuckr with nothing constructive to add, just a natural born insufferable poo poo stirrer

https://i.imgur.com/mTjgx0F.mp4

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

30 more minutes til my local global day of jihad is over

god i hope i make it

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

smarxist posted:

i hate when i'm doing my job and lose my life and have to return to samsara once more

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Lmfao

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Jeffrey should just tell the D&Ders to split off the site; they can call it libchan or something

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

god i hope i make it

did the US make it through intact? god i hope not

ArkhamPraetor
Sep 11, 2011

gradenko_2000 posted:

So all that poo poo about Chinese spy balloons was projection because it was Israel that had spy balloons

more than that, it was projection because it was the US that had spy balloons meant to be used against china
https://www.politico.com/news/2022/07/05/u-s-militarys-newest-weapon-against-china-and-russia-hot-air-00043860

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Battletech technical readout: Owl class medium mech. 2 large lasers, 2 SRMs. Looks a bit wonky.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

god i hope i make it

man its over already??? can we like get a 48 hour jihad extension?

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

Israel is in the middle of commiting a super-Sbrenica

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Xaris posted:

man its over already??? can we like get a 48 hour jihad extension?

Any excuse for a sale. I'm sure next year we'll all get spam emails saying global day of jihad, get 20% off your tins of shoe wax today only.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
the trick is you have to check the war crimes before the global day of jihad and compare them on the day. sometimes they'll really pump up the number of decapitated babies and slap on a big retraction to make it look like you're getting some journalistic integrity when really you still aren't

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

DancingShade posted:

Any excuse for a sale. I'm sure next year we'll all get spam emails saying global day of jihad, get 20% off your tins of shoe wax today only.

And B&H will probably match prices!

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

a helpful bear posted:

twitter gave me an automatic 12 hour suspension for responding to the boston globe article about waiting to judge things until after israel did genocide, so i just deactivated my account. "free speech" platform lol

The last time I reported an out and out racist post on Twitter and actually saw a response it took about a month for the account to be suspended, so I guess we know where their priorities are.

(But seriously, everyone should get off Twitter, it is absolute garbage and the only reason to stay is that the news aggregate is terrible on other platforms).

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

evilmiera posted:

The last time I reported an out and out racist post on Twitter and actually saw a response it took about a month for the account to be suspended, so I guess we know where their priorities are.

(But seriously, everyone should get off Twitter, it is absolute garbage and the only reason to stay is that the news aggregate is terrible on other platforms).

the twitter feed is the closest thing we'll get to another season of Wonder Showzen

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

when israel is destroyed, will the other middle eastern countries allow palestinians to return and rebuild or is mbs going to turn it into a golf course?

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

https://twitter.com/jacobin/status/1713072143733555418

Classic SDP

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

this is their BDS movement

Bernie
Divestment, and
Sanction

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

neutral milf hotel posted:

this is their BDS movement

Bernie
Divestment, and
Sanction

Boycott Doddering Sanders

Ardennes
May 12, 2002
Honestly, if you lie with snakes you are going to get bit.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

The Voice of Labor posted:

when israel is destroyed, will the other middle eastern countries allow palestinians to return and rebuild or is mbs going to turn it into a golf course?

It will all become an extension of The Line.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
I'm going to say an incredibly controversial thing and I hope I don't get probed/banned!

Genocide is wrong.

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

quote:

Most important for me and also for my brother is that his death won’t be used to kill innocent people. And sadly, my government is using cynically the death of people to just kill—they promised it’s going to bring us security, but of course it’s not security. They always tell us, if we’re going to kill enough Palestinians, it’s going to be better for us. But of course it never brings us peace and it never brings us better lives, it just brings more and more terror and more and more people killed, like my brother. And I don’t want anything to happen to people in Gaza like it happened to my brother, and I’m sure he wouldn’t have either.

I can't imagine if my family was killed, and then I had to watch their death used to justify genocide and ethnic cleansing while watching monsters enthusiastically cheer the inhumanity on. my sorrow beyond measure stolen from me, weaponized, and transmuted into glee at the prospect of crimes beyond comprehension.

galagazombie
Oct 31, 2011

A silly little mouse!

The Voice of Labor posted:

I’d expect Jordan/Egypt/Syria/Lebanon/whoever to each try and claim chunks because such and such chunk was part of this or that province of so and so defunct state. Independent Palestine will need a dedicated patron from among the world powers if it wants to remain wholly independent.

Luceid
Jan 20, 2005

Buy some freaking medicine.

FlapYoJacks posted:

I'm going to say an incredibly controversial thing and I hope I don't get probed/banned!

Genocide is wrong.

you cant say poo poo like this, jfc put a lid on it before someone calls the cops

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

FlapYoJacks posted:

Genocide is wrong.

Consider yourself boycotted.

I boycott thee

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

What was the source on this comic

Busy Bee
Jul 13, 2004
Can someone please share with me the video that was posted here recently of a news conference held in Gaza where a man tells the reporters that he will not be leaving his home?

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Uncle Wemus posted:

What was the source on this comic

Lpzie drew this themselves

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Busy Bee posted:

Can someone please share with me the video that was posted here recently of a news conference held in Gaza where a man tells the reporters that he will not be leaving his home?

https://twitter.com/AJEnglish/status/1712816554201530539

thread moves too fast

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Zodium posted:

I can't imagine if my family was killed, and then I had to watch their death used to justify genocide and ethnic cleansing while watching monsters enthusiastically cheer the inhumanity on. my sorrow beyond measure stolen from me, weaponized, and transmuted into glee at the prospect of crimes beyond comprehension.
death to israel

BearsBearsBears
Aug 4, 2022
Slava Palestina

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
i know it's been brought up so much, but despite being ran into the ground I still can't get over how absurdly cartoonish the whole ~beheaded babies~ propaganda is. like it's so blatantly over-the-top fake and irrelevant yet people are still seriously debating the merits if it's real or not or if its justified to do an ethnic cleansing against subhuman baby beheaders or not

it genuinely boggles the brain

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

DTI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/billmaher/status/1713051773676724675?t=PDUj1X53M3NtK_1tkkCw5w&s=19