Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.

fizzy posted:

Koos Group should be permabanned for facilitating genocide apologia and genocide denial.

To those posters losing their minds, there could be no greater crime than someone meting out justice sanely and calmly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
its funny that all these arab leaders are just letting antony blinken give more or less the same speech he gave with bibi about israel support 100%, while they sit there looking cucked.
seems like they will only try to get dual-nationals out of gaza, maybe

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

https://twitter.com/GeromanAT/status/1713137637567942826

fizzy
Dec 2, 2022

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dokapon Findom posted:

To those posters losing their minds, there could be no greater crime than someone meting out justice sanely and calmly.

In a sane and calm world, Koos Group would be permabanned for empowering genocide denialists and genocide apologists.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

fizzy posted:

In a sane and calm world, Koos Group would be permabanned for empowering genocide denialists and genocide apologists.

More and more people are saying this!

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

they’ll avoid it completely, it’ll be something about Taylor swift and football or whatever

if I’m wrong…the horror

I want a live audience to boo Israeli propaganda on national television.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Wagner Group... Koos Group... Hmmm...

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

fizzy posted:

BAD NEWS for Fizzy! Koos Group will not, in fact, be permabanned for empowering genocide denialists and genocide apologists.

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2023/10/13/israel-gaza-war-updates-hamas-palestine/#link-T3BKXIWNRBENPKPR7TFN5BK6ME
Palestinians killed while apparently evacuating, video shows

A graphic video verified by The Washington Post showed the aftermath of a deadly strike along Gaza’s main highway Friday, part of a wave of Israeli attacks that killed dozens and injured more than 200 people fleeing northern Gaza, according to the Palestinian Ministry of Health in Gaza.

The video, recorded along Salah Al-Deen road, shows bodies, including several young children, strewn along the road as black smoke rises from vehicles engulfed in flames. On the north-facing side of the road, bodies are laid out amid personal belongings, including a bicycle, on flatbed trailers attached to a truck.

The video was first geolocated by open-source researchers Chris Osieck and Gabòr Friesen and confirmed by The Post.

Late Thursday, Israel ordered the evacuation of northern Gaza’s 1.1 million residents within 24 hours, the United Nations said. On Friday, the Israeli military dropped leaflets over Gaza City telling residents to “evacuate your homes immediately and go to the south.”

Hamas’s surprise incursion on Oct. 7 killed at least 1,300 people in Israel, authorities said. Palestinian officials said the subsequent Israeli strikes have killed more than 1,799 people in Gaza.

The Israel Defense Forces did not have an immediate response.

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

gradenko_2000 posted:

Wagner Group... Koos Group... Hmmm...

I used to confuse Koos with Kyoon. So the most sensible compromise would be to make Kyoon (who I haven't heard tell of in years) moderator of D&D

Kunster
Dec 24, 2006

Malloc Voidstar posted:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2023/10/13/israel-gaza-war-updates-hamas-palestine/#link-T3BKXIWNRBENPKPR7TFN5BK6ME
Palestinians killed while apparently evacuating, video shows

A graphic video verified by The Washington Post showed the aftermath of a deadly strike along Gaza’s main highway Friday, part of a wave of Israeli attacks that killed dozens and injured more than 200 people fleeing northern Gaza, according to the Palestinian Ministry of Health in Gaza.

The video, recorded along Salah Al-Deen road, shows bodies, including several young children, strewn along the road as black smoke rises from vehicles engulfed in flames. On the north-facing side of the road, bodies are laid out amid personal belongings, including a bicycle, on flatbed trailers attached to a truck.

The video was first geolocated by open-source researchers Chris Osieck and Gabòr Friesen and confirmed by The Post.

Late Thursday, Israel ordered the evacuation of northern Gaza’s 1.1 million residents within 24 hours, the United Nations said. On Friday, the Israeli military dropped leaflets over Gaza City telling residents to “evacuate your homes immediately and go to the south.”

Hamas’s surprise incursion on Oct. 7 killed at least 1,300 people in Israel, authorities said. Palestinian officials said the subsequent Israeli strikes have killed more than 1,799 people in Gaza.

Well, now that there's mainstream confirmation of this, maybe there's gonna be a retraction of the detractors of this stuff happening. On like, the 14th page of the rags championing the "corridor". Under like a paywall for 10 buckazoids per month.

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Malloc Voidstar posted:

I mean... them killing those people is the response

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
all the fascists in the D&D thread are telling people to use reliable sources like the ones that ran with the baby and Iran stories

they should just delete the thread it’s the worst IP thread I’ve seen here in 20 years

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
they shoulda let the gbs i/p thread cook.
can you imagine the stuff coming out when the 40 headless babies thing was going around?

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
re-open the GBS thread, make a tunnel between it and the D&D thread that mirrors all the posts

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://x.com/ytirawi/status/1713143967481520280?s=20

wHy DoNt ThEy JuSt LeAvE

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

no maher, please

if connecticut is stolen land, how is israel not? :thunk:

brakeless
Apr 11, 2011

I think it would be really cool if Israel wasn't a complete piece of poo poo state, built by insane zionists on a foundation of ethnic cleansing and apartheid,
that regularly unleashes cowardly murderers both in uniform and out of it on a captive civilian population

contain settler violence (ik edit specifically someone is shot point blank in the stomach by a settler)
https://twitter .com/btselem/status/1712783963943485907

alas

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Somebody has issued a correction as of 13:44 on Oct 14, 2023

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

hadji murad posted:

all the fascists in the D&D thread are telling people to use reliable sources like the ones that ran with the baby and Iran stories

they should just delete the thread it’s the worst IP thread I’ve seen here in 20 years

it was grimly amusing that once biden started saying that there was baby decapitation going on despite all the verified stories saying that wasn't happening, everyone was told to stop talking about it

seemed to be going okay, until people started to have negative takes on biden

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
i would spoiler the vid of the dude getting shot point blank in the stomach, and put a warning

Horizon Burning
Oct 23, 2019
:discourse:

fits my needs posted:

i would spoiler the vid of the dude getting shot point blank in the stomach, and put a warning

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
is this on slow mode?

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

https://twitter.com/Telegraph/status/1713137424933470303

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
so there have been various statements by israeli politicians over the past few days that they are gonna cut off water and electricity to the jails they keep palestinians in.
i guess we wont ever be able to ever confirm unless the prisoners are liberated, or survivors after the fact.

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Honest Thief posted:

I get that the answer i'm prob gonna get is ideology but seriously there's got to be something more, how come even apolitical normies who don't watch the news have become crazed bloodthirsty lunatics ? like it was already a shock with the ukr war, but that emotionality could at least be traced to a war on europe's borders

Propaganda. Our media apparatuses are the most sophisticated ever developed; psychology, entertainment, and self-delusion all wrapped together.

It takes a real sledgehammer to bust through, and most people are simply never exposed to such a force

ETA: Add to this the fact that your patterns of thought are strongly influenced by your socio-economic status. To paraphrase Upton Sinclair, it's difficult to get someone to understand something that threatens their status as a middle class member of Western society.

PhilippAchtel has issued a correction as of 12:19 on Oct 14, 2023

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Tankbuster posted:

is this on slow mode?

Slow mode has been defeated

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

does he mean literally tomorrow in a few hours? just words until something actually happens i guess.
the UN never works that fast.

quote:

“I know about the scenarios that Hizbollah has put in place,” Hossein Amirabdollahian told reporters in Beirut. “Any step the resistance (Hizbollah) will take will cause a huge earthquake in the Zionist entity.”

“I want to warn the war criminals and those who support this entity before it’s too late to stop the crimes against civilians in Gaza, because it might be too late in a few hours,” he added.

He said that he will be contacting UN officials in the Middle East because “there is still an opportunity to work on an initiative (to end the war) but it might be too late tomorrow.”

Kunster
Dec 24, 2006

fits my needs posted:

(guy getting blasted)

wHy DoNt ThEy JuSt LeAvE

Oh, I got a message telling me that the Palestinians have now 4 hours to leave thru the same place where they got shot. No peep about this stuff tho.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

fits my needs posted:

probably good to just not post it at all

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

Cuttlefush posted:

probably good to just not post it at all

:hmmyes:

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Imo the initial attack by Hamas garnered Israel q bit of sympathy because it could appear to be unprompted. Israel has since squandered all such sympathy with their violence.

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

FlapYoJacks posted:

Free Al-Saqr

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Kunster posted:

Oh, I got a message telling me that the Palestinians have now 4 hours to leave thru the same place where they got shot. No peep about this stuff tho.

how its getting reported:

https://x.com/WSJ/status/1713153281965293716?s=20

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

fits my needs posted:

they shoulda let the gbs i/p thread cook.
can you imagine the stuff coming out when the 40 headless babies thing was going around?

Unfortunately yes and thank God they took care of that in the cradle, no pun intended

Which, when you think about it, should have been the policy all along for anything bordering on a real life atrocity, real or imagined

Red and Black
Sep 5, 2011

fizzy posted:

Koos Group should be permabanned for facilitating genocide apologia and genocide denial.

Koos’ project has always been a failure but his handling of this should be the last straw.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
*strokes chin*
Let's make a new gbs i/p thread

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

https://twitter.com/CarlZha/status/1713066752592994560

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://x.com/MalakaShwaikh/status/1713153746677416254?s=20

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
huh, interesting, al jazeera english live coverage is now featuring bits of international news again and is no longer constant coverage.
the arabic version still is tho.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
btw has zizek shat a turd out of his mouth about the international order and what not yet?