Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hadlock
Nov 9, 2004

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/cto/d/palo-alto-1970-citroen-special-runs/7672967935.html

$8000 OBO

quote:

1970 Citroen D Special, engine runs, very comfortable hydropneumatic suspension rides more smoothly than most cars. Variable height suspension and front wheel
drive allows travel almost anywhere a jeep can go. Incredibly comfortable seats foldable to allow sleeping in car.
Suspension pumps up on front, stuck height control valve for rear needs cleanout as rear does not rise like front. Power inboard front disc brakes, power drums rear, power steering, automatic load leveling front and
rear. Four speed manual transmission.
Gas tank needs flushing.

Chassis and body very solid, no rust holes. Some surface rust on floors, trunk. door bottoms clean. Nearly new black vinyl upholstery in very good condition. Headliner
and C pillar pads need recovering. All glass good. Engine compartment needs cleanup, paint needs buffing. All tires hold air. Clear Ca title. Can be see by appointment - call show contact info between 9 am - 11 pm EST.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Steve French
Sep 8, 2003

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/scz/cto/d/freedom-1994-ford-door-bronco-73-diesel/7673246240.html

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002
So an early version of Excursion then?

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Your rear-end wont survive my hammering.

Fun Shoe
the e40d is probably pissed about the lack of tacho.
Those fuckers are bondo queens out of the box and I totally want one but gently caress to 15k.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
That's what factory Broncos in decent shape were going for a few years ago.

I did see a 96 Eddie Bauer that looked brand new, listed at no-poo poo MSRP.

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

already removed by user : (

Hadlock
Nov 9, 2004

€10,000 engine turns over. "Famille" edition long wheelbase with third (second?) row jump seats

Ogma
Jun 6, 2003

Let the festivities commence!

Hadlock posted:

€10,000 engine turns over. "Famille" edition long wheelbase with third (second?) row jump seats

My BF saw this over my shoulder and reminded me that I'm still not allowed to import a 2CV.

Hadlock
Nov 9, 2004

There are several 2CV available in the US right now I can point you to including like five in the bay area

Also I've been dying to post this somewhere so please enjoy

2CV 75th anniversary celebration somewhere in France last weekend

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
:whatup:

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/873361487115462

super nailgun
Jan 1, 2014

You didn't post the best part!

super nailgun
Jan 1, 2014

Speaking of airbrush work... They didn't quite match the source material here.

super nailgun
Jan 1, 2014

This one sorta whips rear end though:

Hadlock
Nov 9, 2004

Arguably this lay down length couch for a passenger seat is the best part IMO

19" VCR TV tucked away is :discourse:

This is single handedly the best WFH mobile I've ever seen

super nailgun
Jan 1, 2014

Hadlock posted:

Yeah chais lounge back seat is legit as hell.

super nailgun
Jan 1, 2014

My brain is struggling to reconcile what the gently caress is going on with this combo of vehicle and cultural influences.

boxen
Feb 20, 2011

super nailgun posted:

My brain is struggling to reconcile what the gently caress is going on with this combo of vehicle and cultural influences.

On a steel horse he rides.... :toot:

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

Tell him about the blower!

super nailgun posted:

This one sorta whips rear end though:

That is some vintage poo poo right there.
VCR, flip phone, vintage audio...

edit: this is not to imply that it doesn't whip rear end. It does. the llama's rear end, even.

Hadlock posted:

13", but yes.

giundy
Dec 10, 2005

Darchangel posted:

the llama's rear end, even.

Thank you for this correction.

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

Tell him about the blower!

giundy posted:

Thank you for this correction.

You're welcome. I'm old, so that phrase is sort of ingrained.

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

I don't know why, but this Friday the thirteenth the facebook marketplace wants to show me old trucks:

30" wheels on a Ranger, a very Saint's Row 2 mod

Found a 99 Dodge Ram sport; was excited until I remembered it's the midsize R/T that is the hot one.

This Toyota Crown is sweet, minus the lowering

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002
The V8 Lexus we got in the US is much better.

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

Nitrox posted:

The V8 Lexus we got in the US is much better.

Japan got the Lexus LS as the Toyota Celsior which could be had with far more rad options that we never got, like a mini Century complete with reclining rear seats and wool interior. Ours was the one that was lacking.

The Crown could be had with the UZ and AWD though which is pretty neat.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002
Me too, bmw guy, me too

Joe Mama
May 10, 2008
Jesus loving Christ. Take a couple loving pictures of just the loving WHEELS then. Dipshit.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Joe Mama posted:

Jesus loving Christ. Take a couple loving pictures of just the loving WHEELS then. Dipshit.

But then how would people know he had an M3.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Powershift posted:

But then how would people know he had an M3.

Either that or he's just ignorant and took a few quick pictures thinking it was good enough, but even then I would immediately take new pictures and re post the add rather than get a bunch of messages of people trying to buy my drat car.

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:
Got to take the wheels off to sell them so they must just be a complete loving moron like everyone else

Hadlock
Nov 9, 2004

https://carsandbids.com/auctions/KdlmZzzp/1993-ford-e-150

Hadlock
Nov 9, 2004

Current bid $5,700

https://www.ebay.com/itm/305219104998

quote:

Mazda MX-5 Miata. 1992 watch following videos

https://youtu.be/0jzuGEl2bs4?si=nnI1ICv4hqWkv4ax
https://youtu.be/U0mB7wGcWRc?si=LRqgdFrLSxtZn4H6
https://youtu.be/0jzuGEl2bs4?si=QpUScybNCJd3ldEA

1992 EUNOS

this car can be driven over 65 mph on the highway 65 MPH alignment and balance recently done when new rims and tires installed 15 miles ago. Car drives straight no pulling or jumping. Professionally built . PACO Motor lift was used. Car can be lowered again by removing kit and replaced by original shocks. For more information in how it is done go to youtube and look for how to lift a Miata
Recent tune up including fuel filter and air filter etc please call me if you need more info (941)544-7797
Mechanically in mint condition, Due to age of car is sold as is, welcome.to inspect it prior to bidding on it. Not known mechanical issues

due to the Japanese vin number not recognized i posted as a 1975 but it is a 1992
BUY IT NOW available ..............................................................

Interior:

RaceQuip safety nets
Carbon fiber-look wrap on some of the trim pieces
Bride Low Max passenger's seat
Nardi-branded steering wheel
Silver finish on the dashboard
Auto Gauge gauges on the center stack
Radio block-off plate
Aftermarket window switches on the center stack
Aftermarket shift knob and shifter boot
Aftermarket center console
Aftermarket emergency brake handle
Footrest in the passenger-side footwell
Sunvisors removed
Aftermarket headliner
Vinyl flooring
Air conditioning system removed
Known Flaws
Cracks near the passenger-side headlight
Lower steering column cover missing

\

UNIQUE.....
custom 1/100

Japanese-market NAMonocraft body kit inspired by the Ferrari 250 GTO – only a few kits were ever made for the Japanese MKT. This Miata also boasts a U.S. title for peace of mind, and it touts low indicated mileage – plus an aftermarket interior that certainly stands out. It looks like a lot of time and resources went into this build, and I'm thrilled to offer it on Cars
his is a right-hand drive, Japanese-market car that's titled in Florida. Reportedly imported in 2022, it's equipped with a metric instrument cluster and its odometer displays about 76,900 kilometers, which represents approximately 47,800 miles.
Modifications reported by the seller include Bassett Racing Wheel 15-inch wheels, a Paco Motorsports lift kit, a Monocraft body kit, headlight covers, tow bar attachment points, wheel arch flares, RaceQuip safety nets, a Bride Low Max passenger's seat, a Nardi-branded steering wheel, Auto Gauge gauges on the center stack, an aftermarket shift knob, and vinyl flooring. The removed doors are shown in the gallery and included in the sale.
Mazda launched the original MX-5 Miata (called NA internally and Eunos Roadster on the Japanese market) for the 1990 model year. Years in the making, it picked up where British and Italian roadsters left off by offering enthusiasts nimble handling and an open-air driving experience at a relatively affordable price. The first Miata quickly attracted a cult following; demand far exceeded Mazda's initial expectations. Production ended in 1997, and the NA passed the torch to the NB.
Power comes from a 1.6-liter 4-cylinder engine, rated at about 118 horsepower and 101 lb-ft of torque. It spins the rear wheels via a 5-speed manual transmission

This is a right-hand-drive, Japanese-market car that's titled in Florida . Reportedly imported in

Aggressive off road look

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

You don't need style when you've got strength!

They probably should have been happy with the $14k it got up to on cars and bids

https://carsandbids.com/auctions/36yMeoBZ/1992-mazda-eunos-roadster

Hadlock
Nov 9, 2004

Wow I didn't see that. Yeah $14k for a lifted Miata with an aftermarket body kit is... Way more than I would have expected it to go for. I thought $5700 was already high

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

oh

yeaaaaaaahhhhhhhh

coupedeville
Jan 1, 2012

MY ANACONDA DOM'T WANT NONE UNLESS U GOT CUM SON!
even though i'm a caddy man i would roll the gently caress out of that bad bitch

why is my brain so broken i love 80s red velour interiors

Number_6
Jul 23, 2006

BAN ALL GAS GUZZLERS

(except for mine)
Pillbug
Those big Lincoln coupes are so wonderfully ostentatious. Front & rear overhang should be celebrated.

Is it easy to put a Coyote 5.0 in those? Or at least a fuel injected OHV 5.0 HO from a Mustang?

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Number_6 posted:

Those big Lincoln coupes are so wonderfully ostentatious. Front & rear overhang should be celebrated.

Is it easy to put a Coyote 5.0 in those? Or at least a fuel injected OHV 5.0 HO from a Mustang?

It's a panther platform car, i would imagine a coyote wouldn't be that hard to wedge in. The 302 looks a lot smaller in that than it does a foxbody and people have managed coyotes in those. The godzilla is taller and narrower than the Coyoteand might fight easier.

Those Mark Vis had a 114.4" wheelbase and 216" overall length meaning at 101.6" there's almost as much car outside the wheelbase as there is inside, although I'm sure a continental kit could even it right up.

Because of the relatively short wheelbase, they're quire manoeuvrable in tight spaces. Just have to watch for approach/departure angles some times.

Powershift fucked around with this message at 06:05 on Oct 25, 2023

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Bonneville Land Speed Record car that is now a spec miata race car is for sale apparently:

https://www.theautopian.com/the-worlds-fastest-stock-miata-is-now-a-race-car-you-can-buy/

Lincoln Freak
Sep 11, 2001
The Surgeon General never said anything about smoking the competition!

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD posted:

oh

yeaaaaaaahhhhhhhh

I think I just came a little... :gizz: :haw:

That is a SUPER clean Mark VI. I had an '81 Gevenchi Edition that wasn't anywhere NEAR that clean.

That's gonna make someone a nice cruiser.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lincoln Freak
Sep 11, 2001
The Surgeon General never said anything about smoking the competition!

Number_6 posted:

The Mark VI's had a 5.8 liter 351 cube V-8 as an option. I think a 351 that's stroked and poked to 427 cubes and putting out 500+ horses would be niiiiiiiice.
:rock: :goodshit: :rock: