Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

JAY ZERO SUM GAME posted:

people I know at Jewish institutions here in nyc are convinced that attacks are imminent and demanding their workplaces be closed
gfs Jewish coworker broke down crying at work and got to go talk to the DEI department about her feelings. apparently she has been talking about sending her kids to birthright in 18 years and is now concerned maybe they won't get to go.

the thing is, this person is a convert of a couple of years, and the husband is not Israeli.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

i honestly thought his garbage show had died like a decade ago

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Whirling posted:

The other tedious person I encounter online in discussions about this is the dumbasses in the LGBT communities I frequent that frame the issue entirely within the confines of "Muslims hate gay people, ergo I should support the Israelis." Yeah, like the orthodox fuckers in Israel are any better on that front.

idpol being used to gently caress with leftists is very very old news

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
mill baher said the 9/11 hijackers were brave, and hell ,

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023

HallelujahLee posted:

i honestly thought his garbage show had died like a decade ago

i get the feeling he stays alive on permanent life support because he's got a lot of support among celebrities and dipshit rich libs

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

a dejected nick mullen steels himself for the unimaginable task of having to write bill a newer more racist theme song

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

:hellyeah:

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Dokapon Findom posted:

Theocracy was the best government type in Civ 2 and not an option in subsequent games so I don't blame them

It was the only way to survive if you were playing Spain in the WW2 scenario and didn't want to buddy up to any of the other powers while fighting Germany. Just endless tank and partisan production.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Thoguh posted:

I’m just sad online because other than donating some money to Doctors Without Borders I don’t feel like there is anything I can do. Though I do feel now like it’s something I can cautiously talk about IRL vs a few days ago when I felt like even mentioning what Israel is doing was completely taboo.

Same and same, gonna go talk to Arab gas station man about it next time I pick up cigarettes.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

lol 0% chance Bill has never heard of Mia Khalifa

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Engorged Pedipalps posted:

i get the feeling he stays alive on permanent life support because he's got a lot of support among celebrities and dipshit rich libs

thats my guess because i dont know of anyone that watches his garbage

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

How many viewers does Bill Maher have?
Real Time with Bill Maher is currently the #1 most popular show on HBO and 188th overall on TV, watched by a total number of 686,000 people

lmao

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Rubellavator posted:

I've never met a single person who likes bill maher

In 2015 Los Angeles a camera op lesbian asked my girlfriend if she could stay on our couch. Every night she loaded up our HBO app to watch Bill Maher. She was my own personal Taintrunner.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

spacemang_spliff posted:

lol 0% chance Bill has never heard of Mia Khalifa

I don't think this is even the first time he's made these jokes because she spoke out about an Arab movement

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://x.com/netanyahu/status/1713202021078094240?s=20

visiting the front lines

With our fighters in the Gaza Strip, on the front line. We are all ready,” he said on X.

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn
May the IDF encounter insurmountable losses, inshallah

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Nonsense posted:

How many viewers does Bill Maher have?
Real Time with Bill Maher is currently the #1 most popular show on HBO and 188th overall on TV, watched by a total number of 686,000 people

lmao

gonna need an AI rendering of the average Bill Maher viewer

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

fits my needs posted:

what would an indian idf unit look like? like only white idf officers and stuff?
ff would you care to comment?

Israel realizing it was pretty cool to be the British empire if you were English

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
Guess this is the new propaganda that they are testing out

https://twitter.com/Osinttechnical/status/1713201470445609322

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

webcams for christ posted:

France in particular seems to have whipped themselves into hysteria

https://twitter.com/business/status/1713182983308349684

france is a contender for islamophobia goat

4d3d3d
Mar 17, 2017
Here's The Lobby if you haven't seen it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lSjXhMUVKE

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Fellatio del Toro posted:

a dejected nick mullen steels himself for the unimaginable task of having to write bill a newer more racist theme song

are you kidding? he'd be ecstatic at the challenge

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

hawowanlawow posted:

gonna need an AI rendering of the average Bill Maher viewer

please no.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

hobbesmaster posted:

Israel realizing it was pretty cool to be the British empire if you were English

the astonishing discovery that people would do things for you FOR FREE if you pointed guns at them was a game-changer for sure

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
yeah, i was gonna post that stupid osint poo poo. oh yeah they really need to do that to make palestinians angrier?
just the dumbest poo poo

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn
Didn't know they had Teslas

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xvx6Gz_SNrI

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

so jeremy corbyn and piers morgan are somehow the only politically prominent brits to have a good take

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

FlapYoJacks posted:

I made the mistake of arguing with someone online about this bullshit. It's a never ending circle of:

I've never bothered, but if I had I think contrasting Palestine's conditions to that of the American Colonists might penetrate.

There's so much 1776 Liberty Patriot brain-rot infrastructure to build on, and the Palestinians' material conditions are infinitely worse than "George III wants a cut."

You're leveraging something they've established as a high-water mark for "Good" to demonstrate why Palestinian independence is Also Good.

Plus Israel does like something like six Boston Massacres annually.

Martian Manfucker
Dec 27, 2012

misandry is real

fits my needs posted:

yeah, i was gonna post that stupid osint poo poo. oh yeah they really need to do that to make palestinians angrier?
just the dumbest poo poo

Seems way more likely that in their panic while evacuating and packing, someone made a mistake in the storage of some kind of fuel than any kind of deliberate sabotage by Hamas for ???? reasons.

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Death By The Blues posted:

Guess this is the new propaganda that they are testing out

https://twitter.com/Osinttechnical/status/1713201470445609322

loose change

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Mantis42 posted:

so jeremy corbyn and piers morgan are somehow the only politically prominent brits to have a good take

I feel like that was Not the first statement on this conflict from Piers

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Death By The Blues posted:

Told you its real its gonna happen lol. Also, the zionists are now just straight up targeting UN school shelters and hospitals absolutely disgusting.

https://twitter.com/UNRWA/status/1713163309568925929

What do they mean it's unprecedented it's happened like a dozen times before?

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

fits my needs posted:

what would an indian idf unit look like? like only white idf officers and stuff?
ff would you care to comment?

Obviously I'm conflicted.

"Like follow and subscribe to @th0tmemsahib on tiktok"

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Martian Manfucker posted:

Seems way more likely that in their panic while evacuating and packing, someone made a mistake in the storage of some kind of fuel than any kind of deliberate sabotage by Hamas for ???? reasons.

BrownPepper
Dec 30, 2017

spacemang_spliff posted:

i mean on the other hand, if Piers' dumb rear end can get it what's everyone else's excuse?

they don't want to get it op

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

Rubellavator posted:

I've never met a single person who likes bill maher
my msnbc loving in-laws still think he's a "reasonable middle ground"

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006
reassuring to see it was just the politicians going full 9/11 fervor. not going to change anything but seeing that theres more than token pushback to open genocide from the population at large is a happy surprise

also all of the freaks who were baying for blood on Saturday have moved into trying to defend genocide as cool actually or, far more pleasingly, shutting the gently caress up.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Nonsense posted:

I feel like that was Not the first statement on this conflict from Piers

sure sure but it's still better than the entire labour party apparently and most european social democratic parties

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

Mantis42 posted:

piers morgan’s job is to say hosed up things that piss everyone off, which he is doing there by asserting that murdering Palestinians may not be morally good. he’s got a big smile on his face as all the good people of Britain dunk on his absurd take that Palestinians have human rights.