Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

all I've seen are people saying Smackdown was stacked but looking at the actual show it was basically a nothing tag match, a 3-minute women's match, and then the tag title match / Knight v Sikoa. All those promos and people walking around for like 3 loving matches in 2 hours

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
THIS. IS. A. MOMENT

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

DLC Inc posted:

all I've seen are people saying Smackdown was stacked but looking at the actual show it was basically a nothing tag match, a 3-minute women's match, and then the tag title match / Knight v Sikoa. All those promos and people walking around for like 3 loving matches in 2 hours

That's what the masses want, apparently

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

that llooks like a pretty big stack if you know what i mean. #Turds

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/futurafreesky/status/1713027533405344077

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

this must be a rib

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!

DLC Inc posted:

I mean if you go by the wrestling industry experts on twitter/reddit, the best wrestling show is the one with the least wrestling physically possible because literally nobody on earth except braindead outlaw mud-show fans like actual wrestling while REAL wrestling fans tune in for Promos, Entrances, and Recaps.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

He looks like that one comedian magician from the late 90s

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Shard posted:

He looks like that one comedian magician from the late 90s

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Oh Beepie my Beepie, look what they've done to you

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

A friend looked at this week's vignette of him and said they got a cheaper Dolph, definitely don't dispute that after this :rubby:

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
So they made a huge deal about him not wanting to just copy his dad and then immediately put him in a Spirit Halloween Brian Pillman Sr costume anyway

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

We have joey janela at home

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i'm very happy for him to be making money.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Good ep last night

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS

dude was so good. just found out he died last year.

https://youtu.be/u6P1QRqFeww?si=KVXPmMy7TZCilN8W

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

Drakkel posted:

I mean if you go by the wrestling industry experts on twitter/reddit, the best wrestling show is the one with the least wrestling physically possible because literally nobody on earth except braindead outlaw mud-show fans like actual wrestling while REAL wrestling fans tune in for Promos, Entrances, and Recaps.

From the way people praised the cinematicality or whatever of the Bloodline stuff, I'd guess they just want to watch lovely movies. But then again WWE shows are twice as long as your usual DTV garbage movie so I have no idea.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

DEAR RICHARD posted:

dude was so good. just found out he died last year.

https://youtu.be/u6P1QRqFeww?si=KVXPmMy7TZCilN8W

Oh poo poo, what a place to find out the Amazing Johnathan died

reality_groove
Dec 27, 2007

Nick Aldis should wear a victorian policeman's uniform and when there's a fight he should stroll over, blow a whistle and say "well well well what's aldis then"

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

reality_groove posted:

Nick Aldis should wear a victorian policeman's uniform and when there's a fight he should stroll over, blow a whistle and say "well well well what's aldis then"

yes!!!

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

reality_groove posted:

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

WWE is investing in the future instead of relying on has beens like AEW and it is paying off

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
Does Beepee still have the roid gut? I can’t tell from that picture.

Taffy Torpedo
Feb 2, 2008

...Can we have the radio?

What a bad edit you can still see the background of whatever picture they cut him out of.

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

I was playing WWE 2K23 with my partner earlier this year and there's a mechanic in the story mode where you see social media posts and the official WWE account kept tweeting emojis and mind-blown style posts and we were like "oh that's not realistic, there's no way they tweet like that" and boy after clicking those links above I was so devastatingly incorrect

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

I guess he's grimacing but it really looks like he has fake teeth here lol.

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

explosivo posted:

I guess he's grimacing but it really looks like he has fake teeth here lol.

He got Roman’s veneers

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Mons Hubris posted:

He got Roman’s veneers

Acknowledge the Tribal Teef

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Dragonshirt
Oct 28, 2010

a sight for sore eyes
I was at SmackDown last night. Huge crowd that was absolutely electric for Dom Mysterio and LA Knight. Dark match was Imperium versus Rey Mysterio, Dragon Lee, and Sami Zayn. It was awesome getting to see GUNTHER and Dragon Lee live.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I might be the only one but i’m excited for Jade vs Charlotte.

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

Eat My Fuc posted:

Oh yeah, it's gonna be a glorious trainwreck. Can't wait for the gifs!

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Eat My Fuc posted:

Same OP

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high

Cavauro posted:

i'm very happy for him to be making money.

Let me tell you about NXT pay days

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Eat My Fuc posted:

I'd be excited in AEW. WWE has absolutely ruined Charlotte at this point and I don't expect much better from how they're going to handle Jade. Here's hoping Jade gets out without injury, her wrestling skills going backwards, and no one trying to record her in the locker room.

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014
The Game even managed to turn Nick Aldis into an interesting character, meanwhile his competitor is crying on Twitter. Another win for the Cerebral Assassin.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

ThePariah posted:

The Game even managed to turn Nick Aldis into an interesting character

I’d sooner believe he got the world to spin backwards, because this is beyond impossible

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

stab posted:

Let me tell you about NXT pay days

Tonka

Truckloads

Of

Money

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own

Gumball Gumption posted:

I'd be excited in AEW. WWE has absolutely ruined Charlotte at this point and I don't expect much better from how they're going to handle Jade. Here's hoping Jade gets out without injury, her wrestling skills going backwards, and no one trying to record her in the locker room.

Record what?

Yeah, Stan Twitter is going off about Jade being Lady Brock because of her physique.

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

ThePariah posted:

The Game even managed to turn Nick Aldis into an interesting character, meanwhile his competitor is crying on Twitter. Another win for the Cerebral Assassin.

This!!!!