Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Calidus
Oct 31, 2011

Stand back I'm going to try science!
I have a plan Chiefs trade 3 first for Marvin Harrison Jr.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Rashee Rice is like the only receiver they have drafted that has worked out. They'd never try to get a star like Harrison they'll just draft some guy without any discernibly exceptional traits to be mid like Skyy Moore

waffle enthusiast
Nov 16, 2007

What’s the plan if Broncos pick at No. 2? We 100% don’t start a rebuild with a receiver. Move back and grab some extra picks or what?

Watching the Tim Jenkins breakdown today and he’s not kind to anyone.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

waffle enthusiast posted:

What’s the plan if Broncos pick at No. 2? We 100% don’t start a rebuild with a receiver. Move back and grab some extra picks or what?

Drake Maye

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!
As a broncos fan can we update the thread title to be more close to the 2-15 record they will end up with?

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

That roster is just so drat depleted in general and they're stuck with Russ for at least one more year. Realistically, they really should be going pure BPA in this upcoming draft. I think Marvin Harrison Jr would make a lot of sense.

Get some prime players in place to have some help on that Offense when they do get a QB. Right now that Offensive roster just sucks out loud.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

LiquidFriend posted:

That roster is just so drat depleted in general and they're stuck with Russ for at least one more year. Realistically, they really should be going pure BPA in this upcoming draft. I think Marvin Harrison Jr would make a lot of sense.

Get some prime players in place to have some help on that Offense when they do get a QB. Right now that Offensive roster just sucks out loud.

The D did alright last night, but it was thursday and weird stuff happens. I'm curious as to how bad the defensive roster is vs coaching. Like you can just look at the team play D and realize coaching is bad. Yes it is hard to cover Kelce but you don't need to just let him sit there and catch things. But other than Surtain what do you have going on for you?

Is this a situation where you could put players in a position to succeed or are you just screwed?

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

You can draft another Seattle QB :dong:

waffle enthusiast
Nov 16, 2007

Grittybeard posted:

The D did alright last night, but it was thursday and weird stuff happens.

KC was screwing around for much the game.

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

Grittybeard posted:

The D did alright last night, but it was thursday and weird stuff happens. I'm curious as to how bad the defensive roster is vs coaching. Like you can just look at the team play D and realize coaching is bad. Yes it is hard to cover Kelce but you don't need to just let him sit there and catch things. But other than Surtain what do you have going on for you?

Is this a situation where you could put players in a position to succeed or are you just screwed?
If they truly want to move on from letting Russ cook, I think they will more or less need to dump off any remaining decent player.

Calidus
Oct 31, 2011

LiquidFriend posted:

If they truly want to move on from letting Russ cook, I think they will more or less need to dump off any remaining decent player.

Are you proposing they get so bad Russ retires so they can get out of his contract?

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
If we're not getting a QB we should get a dang tackle.

Calidus
Oct 31, 2011

Kull the Conqueror posted:

If we're not getting a QB we should get a dang tackle.

The LT out of PSU looks very good, probably would have been a top 15 pick last year. He’s probably top 5 this year assuming health.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Just don't get John Alt's kid out of Notre Dame he's destined to be a Chief

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

I didn't think it was possible for this year's thread title to be more aspirational than last year's, but here we are.

Calidus
Oct 31, 2011

Nervous posted:

I didn't think it was possible for this year's thread title to be more aspirational than last year's, but here we are.

I can start listing replacements for Brandon Staley if you want get really aspirational

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH

Calidus posted:

I can start listing replacements for Brandon Staley if you want get really aspirational

Jeff Fisher

Finster Dexter
Oct 20, 2014

Beyond is Finster's mad vision of Earth transformed.

I wouldn't wish that dipshit on anyone, even the raiders.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Somebody call Robert Kraft and tell him there's a coach in waiting who's just a game away from a record.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Jeff Fisher's made a Super Bowl in my lifetime and hell, that's further than the Chargers have gotten in SD or LA then

"Oh but he has the most losses" :rubby: get back to me on that in 2 months. The only record Bill's breaking, and he's doing it soon

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Hello again Mecole….

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I'd personally like to welcome speed back to the equation

Calidus
Oct 31, 2011

Pron on VHS posted:

Hello again Mecole….

Can he take all the sky moore snaps please

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Rashee Rice needs to play like every loving snap on offense

Doctor Teeth
Sep 12, 2008

we gave up two 2025 late round picks to do the football equivalent of that alex jones pic where the before and after taking some sawdust supplement is just him getting redder

sure whatever

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

Doctor Teeth posted:

we gave up two 2025 late round picks to do the football equivalent of that alex jones pic where the before and after taking some sawdust supplement is just him getting redder

sure whatever
Wasn't even that. They just said ok we'll move back like 15 slots. The whole band will be back soon.

Just need Chiefsaholic to bail out for the full experience.

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify

LiquidFriend posted:

Just need Chiefsaholic to bail out for the full experience.
This made me look up the latest news with him and it’s that he’s been indicted on nineteen charges by a federal grand jury. And his lawyer released a truly wonderful statement:

Chiefsaholic’s attorney posted:

The government's announcement today of its 19-count indictment provides an unfair and unjust portrayal of Xaviar. The truth is that since 2018 Xaviar Babudar, aka 'ChiefsAholic' has entertained, inspired, unified and motivated Kansas Citians, the Chiefs Kingdom and hundreds of millions of football fans around the globe. It's now the fourth quarter of the most important game of Xaviar's life, and his legal team believes his innocence will ultimately be proven to the public and we are confident that once all of the facts are known that he will be redeemed in the eyes of his supporters, admirers and the Chiefs Kingdom.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

The judicial system is like a football. You see, it bounces in funny ways. That's life. That's lawyering. It's hard to predict. And see the judge? The judge is like a ref. Fixed. The jury is like the fans, getting robbed of the outcome by a scripted league. Now, the jury, they sit in a box. Imagine it like box seats at the Super Bowl. And these facts are like nachos. You're going to see footage of Xaviar robbing a bank but see that's a like a beer, too expensive and watered down.

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about Derek Carr's stolen MVP awards, those dastardly refs, and, oh yeah, having the absolute worst fucking gimmick in The Football Funhouse.
That's pretty funny.

solarjetman
Jan 27, 2001

Fun Shoe
Ready for that Broncos fire sale to get started. Anytime, guys.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

for sale: game ball. never caught.

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about Derek Carr's stolen MVP awards, those dastardly refs, and, oh yeah, having the absolute worst fucking gimmick in The Football Funhouse.
For sale: cooking ingredients, never used.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
I'm looking forward to getting Frank Clark back (for the playoffs where he is great)

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify

MrLogan posted:

For sale: cooking ingredients, never used.

For sale: a sandwich, never spicy

epic bacon
Sep 19, 2022

SalTheBard posted:

I'm looking forward to getting Frank Clark back (for the playoffs where he is great)

i have to confess something. i thought Frank Clark and Chris Jones were the same guy. how can there be two guys on one defense with essentially the same generic rear end placeholder name

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Where the hell is Frank Clark going to line up in rotation with Anudike, Karlaftis, Danna, and Omenihu?

Does Omenihu slide inside?

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

No Butt Stuff posted:

Where the hell is Frank Clark going to line up in rotation with Anudike, Karlaftis, Danna, and Omenihu?

I dunno but he's absolutely going to sack Russell Wilson

Proud graduate of the Andy Reid coaching clinic.
I feel like he’s more of a depth move, our d line has seemed better without him as a starter.

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

No Butt Stuff posted:

When they go nascar, absolutely. That's where he was most productive last season.

You could even flip CJ to end in base packages for different looks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

epic bacon posted:

i have to confess something. i thought Frank Clark and Chris Jones were the same guy.

Don't worry I also thought that