Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Why does the I/P thread in CSPAM have more strict rules from the admins about linking NWS content than other subforums?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

hes right

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

end discrimination against poor people posting bad links

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Second Hand Meat Mouth posted:

Why does the I/P thread in CSPAM have more strict rules from the admins about linking NWS content than other subforums?

it doesn't, it's supposed to be applied everywhere (according to admins I've pm'd). If you see it not being enforced somewhere else then call it out or whatever

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

ban three olives a hundred times every time they get a ban

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

speng31b posted:

it doesn't, it's supposed to be applied everywhere (according to admins I've pm'd). If you see it not being enforced somewhere else then call it out or whatever

Injustice anywhere is permission for injustice everywhere

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

speng31b posted:

Okay, I had made the assumption since the rule isn't listed anywhere in D&D and the most recent page of their I/P thread includes a link to a video the poster describes as "Elite/pro fighters in the festival killing/hostage taking" (and while I didn't watch the video, the tweet starts by saying "Content warning"). The post has been reported so presumably that poster will be destroyed for posting that gross poo poo.

Brain Candy
May 18, 2006

speng31b posted:

apparently the gore loving psychos just post in cspam? if you check the lc anyway

Brain Candy
May 18, 2006

Okay, I had made the assumption since the rule isn't listed anywhere in D&D and the most recent page of their I/P thread includes a link to a video the poster describes as "Elite/pro fighters in the festival killing/hostage taking" (and while I didn't watch the video, the tweet starts by saying "Content warning"). The post has been reported so presumably that poster will be destroyed for posting that gross poo poo.

rip shmm, got flymojo disease and started making charts

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Brain Candy posted:

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Brain Candy posted:

I was surprised CSPAM was somehow posting more NWS videos than bloodlust central, as the LC would imply, so when I jump to the newest page of the D&D thread and see a video linked that's ostensibly of people being slaughtered and kidnapped, I was confused why the admins don't care about the content, just the subforum it was posted in.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

and, please, I don't have charts, I have spreadsheets

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

speng gunning for the vyelkin star

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

speng31b posted:

lol ok if it's forum wide then that's fine and will lead to some funny meltdowns very soon...

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

the video is an overhead drone shot has Israeli soldiers standing around and stuff so it seems well after the event, I don't think there's anything graphic in it. there seems to be worse stuff downthread if you click through.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

mawarannahr posted:

the video is an overhead drone shot has Israeli soldiers standing around and stuff so it seems well after the event, I don't think there's anything graphic in it. there seems to be worse stuff downthread if you click through.

Yes, maybe I misspoke or wasn't clear that they're linking to a thread of videos.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

you know why lol

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

and, please, I don't have charts, I have spreadsheets

rip

lumpentroll posted:

speng gunning for the vyelkin star

good luck to him

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Al! posted:

you know why lol

they hate us and want us dead! ahh

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

FirstnameLastname posted:

end discrimination against poor people posting bad links

yup. flat taxes are regressive af and it needs to change

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

FirstnameLastname posted:

they hate us and want us dead! ahh

oh i meant its because of the freaks that coalesce here

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

The Scholastic Book Fair most definitely wants us all dead

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

post the sheets

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

because people keep posting aids stuff about the US starting a draft and talking about how israel is going to nuke palestine

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

my favorite is still the israeli guy who implied that hamas was going to kill him (????)

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

AnimeIsTrash posted:

because people keep posting aids stuff about the US starting a draft and talking about how israel is going to nuke palestine

yeah those people should be banned not people like cbo

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

AnimeIsTrash posted:

thread ban rule on spitball discussions about the draft and nukes, it's the dumbest wankery, the former is never happening, the latter is moot if it does, tia

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

AnimeIsTrash posted:

just tell them to go eat their hamburgers

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

if someone posts 1 more osint account

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

yeah the draft/nuke stuff is stupid poo poo

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

What if we tank so we can draft a nuke?

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

AnimeIsTrash posted:

if someone posts 1 more osint account

me, when people won't stop talking about isreal using nukes

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

really queer Christmas posted:

me, when people won't stop talking about isreal using nukes

if Israel uses nukes there will be a draft for sure

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Tbf that stuff is really funny.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

if there's a draft I'm gonna use a nuke

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

AnimeIsTrash posted:

someone in the d&d thread called norm a holocaust denier @_@

lol wtf. also do they uh know....?

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

if there's a draft I'm gonna be first in line so I get to be the nuke button pusher

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

HallelujahLee posted:

yeah the draft/nuke stuff is stupid poo poo

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

i heard they're gonna use a nuke........uh, draft much???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

if there's a draft I'm gonna be first in line so I get to be the nuke button pusher

completely cucked lol, permission. im just gonna push it...