Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Reminder that civilians are not acceptable targets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theCalamity
Oct 23, 2010

Cry Havoc and let slip the Hogs of War
Hootington really took the fall of Matt Taibbi hard

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

factcheck

israel sucks

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

mattyg thinking as hard as he can, suddenly the solution the materializes. an answer the to issue in palestine, refugee crises in africa, the middle east, and asia: 1 billion egyptians

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Popy posted:

factcheck

israel sucks

Our ruling: Zero Pinocchios.

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

this post made me big mad

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

Beeftweeter posted:

this post made me big mad

you too can register for an account and see the most deranged poo poo

Judgy Fucker
Mar 24, 2006

Sherbert Hoover posted:

people always say that egypt/jordan doesn't want the palestinians because they view them as nothing but trouble. anyone know if this is true or what?

So many Palestinians fled to Lebanon after 1948 and 1967 it notably reshaped the country's demography and was one antecedent to the Lebanese Civil War from 1975-'90, which Lebanon never really recovered from

So yeah, no one wants them.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

When are they declaring a fatua against chickpeas?

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

I can't wait for Fox News to say that a Biden hasn't done enough for the conflict. Which basically means that he should be actively bombing the gaza strip

if theres one president I trust to sniff out the terrorist

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
D&D poster: Hmmm the double swastikas and laminated Operation Murder plans they found at the ruined baby kibbutz seem kind of fishy. Starting to wonder if some of this stuff is a little exaggerated

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
Imagine being the hamas graphic designer devoting a chunk of time to creating something that detailed and aesthetically pleasing but not being acknowledged for your work lol.

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013

ContinuityNewTimes posted:

D&D poster: Hmmm the double swastikas and laminated Operation Murder plans they found at the ruined baby kibbutz seem kind of fishy. Starting to wonder if some of this stuff is a little exaggerated

There's lots of extremist groups that will have flags appear that don't make sense if you think critically about it; regardless of the organizations positions as a whole, individuals within it can still be kooky.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/RafeefGarbi/status/1713323228666671214?s=20

nazi geneticist a little on the nose imo

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

Karach posted:

Iron dope

Iron Dumb

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

Sherbert Hoover posted:

people always say that egypt/jordan doesn't want the palestinians because they view them as nothing but trouble. anyone know if this is true or what?

I find it hard to believe it has anything to do with "viewing them as nothing but trouble" versus everywhere in the world turning to nationalism and xenophobia. Is there anywhere seriously outreaching for immigration?

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

hey one guy was just a real character you know, really liked to laminate stuff and had recently taken a vacation to india to find himself

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Tom Guycot posted:

There isn't a country on earth that wants over 2 million refugees coming in.

america does. we need way more than that to pick our produce and take care of our elderly and children and all that poo poo

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

so what if this particular story was an insultingly stupid fabrication? that's no reason to doubt anything else israel is saying :downs:

NeonPunk
Dec 21, 2020

I'm hearing that there will be a draft of US to invade Iran now?

Hell yes. I'm disqualified so bring on the draft. I'll stay back home and give comfort to all the girlfriends and wife

Ardennes
May 12, 2002
As far as ground troops/a draft, I think people forgot, or don't know, that the US has given a massive amount of munitions to the Ukrainians as well as assorted equipment, and the US Army specifically is years away from being prepared to fight a war. Literally, the draftees wouldn't have anything to fight with beyond some busted Humvees and rifles. Most of those Abrams tanks in the desert have been stripped down to a hull, and shell production in the US is still small-scale.

It is why the US (as well as Israel) is trying to make this all about an air war because that is what the US has.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Soggy Muffin posted:

Salt Lake City is pretty as well

the mountains are a great asset to stop invasion but wont they also focus the impact of a nuclear strike onto the city ensuring way more destruction? the revolutionary guard err umm i mean mormon tabernacle...yeah should work on bunkers under those peaks.

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

esteemed regulars rolling their eyes so hard at not trusting the news, get a load of this guy cam. the mods are loading their miniguns.

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

Horizon Burning
Oct 23, 2019
:discourse:
apparently israel has put off the gaza invasion for a few days due to rain? some videos going around of israeli soldiers looking very low morale

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

*someone presses the independent thought alarm and Koos savages them like a pitbull*

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

*practicing for the draft*

我想投降

Death of Innocence
Jan 12, 2006

Why is the American government so invested in going to war with Iran? I don’t think Iran has anything of value to the American government, and sure, starting a war is always good for MIC grift but MIC grift seems to get along fine without Iran, and there’s seemingly no shortage of wars as it is. Is it really worth the pyrrhic victory to quash a regional power for the crime of not being an American client state?

NeonPunk
Dec 21, 2020

Horizon Burning posted:

apparently israel has put off the gaza invasion for a few days due to rain? some videos going around of israeli soldiers looking very low morale

Can't tell if they're sad because they don't want to invade or if they can't invade

Danann
Aug 4, 2013

Ardennes posted:

As far as ground troops/a draft, I think people forgot, or don't know, that the US has given a massive amount of munitions to the Ukrainians as well as assorted equipment, and the US Army specifically is years away from being prepared to fight a war. Literally, the draftees wouldn't have anything to fight with beyond some busted Humvees and rifles. Most of those Abrams tanks in the desert have been stripped down to a hull, and shell production in the US is still small-scale.

It is why the US (as well as Israel) is trying to make this all about an air war because that is what the US has.

if you think about it an abrams without an engine is a convenient portable (depleted uranium) pillbox

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

Horizon Burning posted:

the plan very explicitly calls for “ordinary men” but what got delivered to the staging area was, unfortunately, ravers and dweebs.

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

Death of Innocence posted:

Why is the American government so invested in going to war with Iran? I don’t think Iran has anything of value to the American government, and sure, starting a war is always good for MIC grift but MIC grift seems to get along fine without Iran, and there’s seemingly no shortage of wars as it is. Is it really worth the pyrrhic victory to quash a regional power for the crime of not being an American client state?

Iran is the only regional actor that is openly willing to challenge the US, that is enough. We would true to do the same with the Russians if they didn't have nukes.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

america is not going to war with Iran there will not be a draft and no one is going to nuke anyone

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Death of Innocence posted:

Dearth Of Commonsense

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

AnimeIsTrash posted:

*practicing for the draft*

我想投降

mines a little different but same idea

我想叛逃

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
maybe I should get it tattooed just in case im unconscious

Mean Baby
May 28, 2005

speng31b posted:

america is not going to war with Iran there will not be a draft and no one is going to nuke anyone

Donald Trump will absolute not be elected president lmao

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

Danann posted:

if you think about it an abrams without an engine is a convenient portable (depleted uranium) pillbox

There is nothing better in modern warfare than being a giant obvious static target.

speng31b posted:

It very well may the US is going to war with a bunch of Iranian backed and armed groups though.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

speng31b posted:

Not with that attitude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Mean Baby posted:

Donald Trump will absolute not be elected president lmao

trump will win