Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

He was going to invest, but said NO, that’s a very bad investment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

istewart posted:

No known treatment

Not true, you can blow up your brains and wake the f*ck up

Solomon Gumball
Jul 24, 2019
Hamas and the IDF grabbing the same hummus

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
I'm one of the preeminent investor of our time, I was going to buy Microsoft, but then I said no, I can't afford that.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

MrQwerty posted:

well, yeah, that is a really bad investment, Nathen

Wow Robert was way off-base, huh?

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Garfield Declares a Fatwa
Big Fatwa Hairy Deal

Busters
Jan 24, 2014

Aww shoot did I miss WW3? I was at work.

All this ranting about paramont sure is attractive to other cartoon IPs that might want to have Nathen make restaurants for him.

We'll never get a Beetle Bailey EATS at this rate.

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!
Nathen sued by Warner Bros/Discovery for uploading an IG video of him forcing the world's largest "Robot Jones" costume to give him oral sex

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Busters posted:

Aww shoot did I miss WW3? I was at work.
Don't worry, thanks to the tireless work of thousands of Egeez's employees assisting DHS and ICE, they were able to stop Hamas from flooding the market with counterfeit Pokemon figures, so the crisis was averted.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Is this because of that dumb movie about middle eastern terrorists sneaking into the US over the Mexican border that CHUDs think is a documentary?

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Knormal posted:

Big Fatwa Hairy Deal

Heh

5er
Jun 1, 2000

"Licensing team," composed of Nathen.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
I swear he's scheduled a space before this but the first one is in like 5 minutes

https://twitter.com/GarfieldEATSco/status/1712864401240338539

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

MassRafTer posted:

I swear he's scheduled a space before this but the first one is in like 5 minutes

What is this? Some live thing?

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Powerful Katrinka posted:

What is this? Some live thing?

Google spaces so yeah
#Drops_of_God

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Nathen has declared independence from the department of homeland security and he has now joined the Space Force.

Charles Ford
Nov 27, 2004

The Earth is a farm. We are someone else’s Ford Focus.

5er posted:

"Licensing team," composed of Nathen.

I took that to me he got a bunch of people fired because they innocently made a deal with him, before his true Garfield feelings became apparent.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

MassRafTer posted:

The space finally started, 7 hours late with 7 listeners.

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
Nathen believes WW3 is starting because Paramount wanted GarfieldEATS to be sexier, this all checks out

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

MassRafTer posted:

The space finally started, 7 hours late with 7 listeners.

I am picturing Nathen babbling like a maniac for 45 seconds or so and then 3 minutes of uncomfortable silence.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Howard Beale posted:

Nathen believes WW3 is starting because Paramount wanted GarfieldEATS to be sexier, this all checks out

When I joined he was saying he was working on a Nathfield animated project and wanted to focus on just one thing but then named a couple other things he should work on.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

I'm glad he's moved on from a podcast he made 3 episodes of, to the much easier, more streamlined and much cheaper format of animation

Busters
Jan 24, 2014

So here's how N is spending the weekend. Instead of enjoying the solar eclipse, he's ranting about how Paramount legally demanded he destroy the the failed Garfield merchandise he generated.

https://twitter.com/GarfieldEATSco/status/1713381718026047611

The reason a company would ask someone to do something like this is they're afraid someone would use the stockpiles of unsold merchandise they no longer have the rights for to damage their brand,

Which Nathen does with gusto:

https://twitter.com/GarfieldEATSco/status/1713383361836724280

https://twitter.com/GarfieldEATSco/status/1713383779069206843

Nothing like posting a closet full of evidence that you're in breach of contract on twitter.

What I wouldn't give for a copy of "Garfield's Cyber Safety Adventures" though.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
So on one side of the sign it just says, “yes, we’re open” and the other reads, “I hate Mondays”. That uh.. doesn’t necessarily effectively communicate that the place is closed, does it?

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
He should sell that to the #1 garfieldeats fan, himself #celibate #selfishman

Busters
Jan 24, 2014

Frank Frank posted:

So on one side of the sign it just says, “yes, we’re open” and the other reads, “I hate Mondays”. That uh.. doesn’t necessarily effectively communicate that the place is closed, does it?

Unless they're open 24 hours a day, every day, EXCEPT Monday. Which would be a great gimmick.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Lol, I'm not sure what's funnier, that Nathan is thinking literally anyone else would care that a large media company would take some extrea standardard meausres to protect it's it, That he thinks those sort of companies care at all about their IP's beyond how they can get cash from them, or that anyone else would care there is a tiny bit less Garfield merchandising in the world. gently caress Garfield is notorious for being over merchandised.

Just such an extremely broken world view.

Busters
Jan 24, 2014

dr_rat posted:

Lol, I'm not sure what's funnier, that Nathan is thinking literally anyone else would care that a large media company would take some extrea standardard meausres to protect it's it, That he thinks those sort of companies care at all about their IP's beyond how they can get cash from them, or that anyone else would care there is a tiny bit less Garfield merchandising in the world. gently caress Garfield is notorious for being over merchandised.

I mean they do care enough to ask people to hand over their merch when something fails because of situations exactly like this this. They don't want some freak to latch onto their IP and claim they're still part of it. It's not that they specifically cared about GarfieldEATS to begin with, or even now. But they don't want people thinking this freak has any say with their IP.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Busters posted:

I mean they do care enough to ask people to hand over their merch when something fails because of situations exactly like this this. They don't want some freak to latch onto their IP and claim they're still part of it. It's not that they specifically cared about GarfieldEATS to begin with, or even now. But they don't want people thinking this freak has any say with their IP.

Well yeah they care about merch, and who's using or misusing the ip, yeah. but it's not like it just isn't one of many, many IP's they own. For them he's not showing love to the brand, he's just being an incredibly unprofessional annoying idiot.

It's funny after pulling all this poo poo people would think, yes this is the type of person I want managing my ips merch sales online.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
What caused this latest diatribe against Paramount?

Busters
Jan 24, 2014

I don't know if there's anything that's triggered this other than Nathen feeling frustrated and impotent celibate about his failures.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Seth Pecksniff posted:

His brain is particularly mushy this week.

Busters
Jan 24, 2014

His main twitter has been him taking the taking the more flattering parts of his interview and reposting them as eye-catch videos. Including the one about "someone" being on top of the pyramid of society.

https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1712824823120818688

Maybe he thinks this interview is giving him a boost/relevance/platform to get garf back. However, his behavior is antithetical to any brand ever.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

dr_rat posted:

That he thinks those sort of companies care at all about their IP's beyond how they can get cash from them, or that anyone else would care

He doesn’t even care he’s talked about how he’s a branding expert and Garfield is great up etc..

He only keeps coming back to Garfield because it got him attention, it’s like the only thing he ever did that anyone cared about.

He’s basically Tommy Wiseau but saying “Oh hi Garfield”

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I dunno, scooby-dooEATS was a cultural phenomenon

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Realization that GarfieldEATS! was the only thing in his life that reached completion and gave him some traction, and he hosed it up?

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet

Busters posted:

His main twitter has been him taking the taking the more flattering parts of his interview and reposting them as eye-catch videos. Including the one about "someone" being on top of the pyramid of society.

https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1712824823120818688

Maybe he thinks this interview is giving him a boost/relevance/platform to get garf back. However, his behavior is antithetical to any brand ever.
Yeah Nathan, we have no idea (((who))) you are talking about.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Who is at the top of the pyramid??? Is it Nermal?

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
We live in a triangle, if you defeat whoever is on the top of the pyramid, the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Check mate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through
waiting for smurf eats (les schtroumpfs mangent)

imagine the possibilities given how “smurf” can be substituted for a verb or adjective at any point