Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

We post dumb Halloween themed AI prompts ITT
https://www.bing.com/create

Remember you can add ", photo" to the end of your prompts to force it to try and make a photo!

A Ghost explaining how to make millions via bitcoin to their living relative

Bigfoot is sad at the Furry Convention because everyone thinks he's just a guy in a costume

A Scary Grey Alien with Long Claws typing on a keyboard while smoking

Robocop hunting down Evil Leprechauns in a hedge maze

I drank too much Pumpkin Spice Latte and now I have a Giant Evil Pumpkin Head

The Headless Horseman pumping gas at the service station

The Ghost of Save Icons, The Ghost of DVDs, and The Ghost of NES Video Game Systems all joining forces to haunt a small child

A Haunted Airfryer that is overflowing with blood

The Annual Skull & Bone Eating Competition

A copy of the latest Playstation 5 smash hit "Mario With A Gun and Sonic With A Sword versus The Devil"

The Ghostbusters trap Frankenstein

Teen Wolf versus an actual Werewolf

What AI thinks Halloween will look like in 10 years time

Pinhead from Hellraiser and Freddy from Friday The 13th get McDonalds drive-thru

:spooky:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Emo Szyslak
Feb 25, 2006

sad post ghost

The Killing Jelq
Jun 13, 2012

most-paused film still from bacchanal of pulp drive-in theme b-movie co-star
[

most-paused film still from bacchanal of grindhouse pulp drive-in theme b-movie

The Killing Jelq
Jun 13, 2012

Scuba Trooper posted:

sad post ghost

that's adorable

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

The film 'Skinamarink' but the lights are on and you can see everything

An 80s grindhouse film about zombies watching their version of a horror film - regular humans not having their brains eaten

A Japanese Yokai and an Australian Bunyip having an arguement about wanting to haunt a house versus dragging all the occupants into a swamp

The cult 90s horror comedy hit "The Funny Ghost of an Evil Guy with a Moustache in a Toothbrush style"

(Couldn't get 'Everybody Beats Up Hitler's Ghost' to work)

John Carpenter's new horror film "Spooky Halloween Kids Go Trick or Treating" film poster

PaleFigure
Sep 3, 2007

the other white meat
Oh dear, this is addictive levels of fun!

A fire elemental and an earth elemental ask a water elemental and air elemental to dance at the Halloween party. It focused almost entirely on the fire and water aspect, but the art is just too charming!

A Minotaur, a Satyr, and a Faun playing rock music at a big fun Halloween party. It's basically just a minotaur and two satyrs but close enough.

A Taniwha from New Zealand and a Bunyip from Australia go to visit the Loch Ness Monster. Never have three different nations' water-based cryptids looked so drat cuddly!!!

High above a sleeping city, a terrifying creature flies with huge spiky wings. It nailed the assignment, no notes.

Werewolves are throwing a Halloween party for Weretigers and Werecrocodiles. I wanted to see how it handled less common werebeast variants. Results varied, but this was it's best effort.

The King of the Werewolves howls at the full moon. Most successful of everything I tried. Absolutely love these.

And a few one-off honourable mentions:

A faun and a satyr having an epic pan-pipe battle. A better attempt at a faun than before, the wings are an interesting twist though.

A group of monsters are traveling home in a train. Man, that daily commute is really taking it out of Sully there!

A Minotaur asks a Satyr to Dance at the Halloween party. Aww, what a cute couple! Another example where it created something with genuine charm.

All the reptilian monsters are shocked that someone has brought a furry monster to the Halloween party. This Halloween, Jim Henson proudly presents...

An old sailing ship in a storm with giant tentacles rising from the sea around it. Man, this new HD remake of Return of the Obra Dinn is looking fly as hell!

All the werewolves laugh at the man who turned into a werehamster! My favourite part of this one is unshifted bro bottom centre. Finally, Moon-Moon knows he will not be the lamest in the pack anymore!

PaleFigure
Sep 3, 2007

the other white meat
Aw, come on, where did everybody go? The party's just getting started!

Some of the guys are out on the back deck bobbing for...apples? I assume? They look a bit weird from here, but... hmm.

I tried to get some guests to attempt the "toilet paper mummy" prank, but they didn't seem to get it.

Ugh, I just finished boiling some spaghetti for the "Witch's Hair" game, and now they say don't bother, they found some!

Well, I guess I better go judge the donut eating race, what flavour did they finally decide on? What do you mean, "meat"?

Ah, forget it! I'll just join the poker game I heard was happening down in the basemen- OH GOOD GOD!!!

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

hellyeah

PaleFigure
Sep 3, 2007

the other white meat

peanut posted:

hellyeah
At least these guys know how to party. Ralph is such a nerd, he said he was going to his room to "play Portal" or something.

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER
Nov 11, 2020

H O R S E - S L A U G H T E R E R
i tried to get pics of "ghost caught on camera in amateur recording on VHS tape" but it came out weird. haunting the vhs tape itself or something

i managed to get some good spooky black and white ghosts in london though. "blurry pitch black spirit carrying an umbrella walking the streets of london, black and white film grain style"

:horse:

PaleFigure
Sep 3, 2007

the other white meat
I feel sorry for ghosts nowadays, people are just too drat distracted to be haunted properly.

Not werewolves, though! Those fuckers are out there living their best life, having all kinds of adventures!

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER
Nov 11, 2020

i remember our werewolves had it tough back during the miners strike

they never crossed that picket line, that's what i remember about them. they knew the meaning of solidarity

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER fucked around with this message at 10:09 on Oct 20, 2023

PaleFigure
Sep 3, 2007

the other white meat
It all started with us,

The Werewolves.

Since day one our people have always been where the action is.

Sure, maybe not front and centre,

But if you're enjoying your "modern civilization"

You might want to

send us a little "Thank you" note.

We're not that hard to find,

We're right here beside you.

We're really not that different from you, just a little better lookin'!

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Wow, this all sucks loving rear end.

Great job, oh wait, you didn't do anything.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Wee fucked around with this message at 11:38 on Oct 20, 2023

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

Some bats

PaleFigure
Sep 3, 2007

the other white meat

peanut posted:

Some bats
Well, okay, if that's what you want.

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER
Nov 11, 2020

Wee posted:

Wow, this all sucks loving rear end.

Great job, oh wait, you didn't do anything.

an internet forums user named "Wee" is unhappy with the AI art on his computer screen

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER fucked around with this message at 12:15 on Oct 20, 2023

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

PaleFigure posted:

All the werewolves laugh at the man who turned into a werehamster! My favourite part of this one is unshifted bro bottom centre. Finally, Moon-Moon knows he will not be the lamest in the pack anymore!

This is our family favorite

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER
Nov 11, 2020

screenshot from a skeleton high school dating simulator

shoeberto
Jun 13, 2020

which way to the MACHINES?
I'm getting prompts blocked as unsafe and have no idea why. I started with "a nervous cryptid in a job interview trying to appear human" and have trimmed it down all the way to "a skeleton in a job interview", still getting blocked. What's the deal?

PaleFigure
Sep 3, 2007

the other white meat

shoeberto posted:

I'm getting prompts blocked as unsafe and have no idea why. I started with "a nervous cryptid in a job interview trying to appear human" and have trimmed it down all the way to "a skeleton in a job interview", still getting blocked. What's the deal?
The filter can be very finicky, but both those prompts should work. You can clear your search/generation history (which tends to reset the dreaded "eggdog") by clicking the 3 horizontal bars icon top right, select "search History" then "clear all". You'll probably have to do it twice, the first time will make you validate your Microsoft account but then the second time will actually work. Then go back to the image generator page and try again. As an added benefit, doing this resets your boost counter as well, so do it as often as you like when the wait time gets too high.

Sometimes a prompt will start working after the third or fourth eggdog, so always try thing s a couple of time even if they're initially blocked.

ETA: both your prompts worked fine for me first time. Keep trying with it.

PaleFigure fucked around with this message at 17:16 on Oct 20, 2023

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
A ghost haunting an armoured bulldozer

A ghost waiting at a haunted station for the ghost train. The ghost train is running late.

A ghost accidentally caught in a laundromat.

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

liddledragon
Sep 21, 2016

[DRAGONING CLIMAXES]
I love this thread so much please never stop

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004

How much do you love the thread now??

feedmyleg fucked around with this message at 19:55 on Oct 20, 2023

Emo Szyslak
Feb 25, 2006

feedmyleg posted:

How much do you love the thread now??

aaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAa!!!

PaleFigure
Sep 3, 2007

the other white meat
This is your regular PSA to remind you to please be careful when choosing your Halloween costume, in order to prevent offense to certain communities.

Remember, what is a costume to you is a culture to them.

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

"Danny DeVito eating the bogeyman alive"

"Frankenstein's monster munching on a nasty hot dog while Dracula watches"

"Scott Bakula Vs. Blacula" took a turn

egon_beeblebrox fucked around with this message at 15:07 on Oct 21, 2023

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

Anime vampires in awkward 90s high school yearbook pictures with bad haircuts, posing with katanas and football helmets

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

An actual AI dumpsterfire of AI androids burning in a dumpster, hopefully a dumpster next to a toxic rustbelt river and/or a pastel skyscraper utopia

PaleFigure
Sep 3, 2007

the other white meat

peanut posted:

Anime vampires in awkward 90s high school yearbook pictures with bad haircuts, posing with katanas and football helmets

peanut posted:

An actual AI dumpsterfire of AI androids burning in a dumpster, hopefully a dumpster next to a toxic rustbelt river and/or a pastel skyscraper utopia
This just got relentlessly eggdogged.

So to make up for it, I'll bake you a pie.

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

Thank you. I will wash the dishes.

PaleFigure
Sep 3, 2007

the other white meat

peanut posted:

Thank you. I will wash the dishes.
Big preesh.

Moto42
Jul 14, 2006

:dukedog:

`A haunted suit of armor walking down a stone hallway threateningly. The helmet's visor is open, revealing the suit is filled with hundreds of enraged gerbils. Some of the gerbils are spilling out of the armor and running toward the viewer. photo`

Dall-e really wanted to put in one giant hamster instead of a swarm.

----------------
Hope: The other white lie.

Moto42 fucked around with this message at 20:13 on Oct 24, 2023

Emo Szyslak
Feb 25, 2006

last guy got me

PaleFigure
Sep 3, 2007

the other white meat

Scuba Trooper posted:

last guy got me
Then you'll be pleased to know that a few years later, after a well earned scholarship and graduation draft pick,
Jobyhall Bavki, Elven linebacker, takes to the field.

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

We're so proud of our beautiful boys

nesamdoom
Apr 15, 2018

nesaM kiled Masen

evil pumpkin wizard. photo realistic.

PaleFigure
Sep 3, 2007

the other white meat

nesamdoom posted:

evil pumpkin wizard. photo realistic.

Every villain needs a hero...

shoeberto
Jun 13, 2020

which way to the MACHINES?

PaleFigure posted:

Every villain needs a hero...

I wonder if this one is implying that this is a pumpkin-headed barbarian and pumpkin head beards just grow that way, or if it's a normal human barbarian wearing a pumpkin helmet and just tucking his beard under it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PaleFigure
Sep 3, 2007

the other white meat

shoeberto posted:

I wonder if this one is implying that this is a pumpkin-headed barbarian and pumpkin head beards just grow that way, or if it's a normal human barbarian wearing a pumpkin helmet and just tucking his beard under it.

Or that pumpkin just has mad long pubes.