Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

Kawalimus posted:

Sacked by whom?? Only guy we have who can get pressure right now is Clowney. Oweh seemed improved in week 1 but sprained his ankle week 2 and has been out since. Must have been a nasty sprain.

Idk. Anyone. We don’t have any receivers who can separate and Henry has had four bad games and one good one. Deandre Hopkins has been awesome but I don’t see the titans offense being able to do much here. Tannehill is not as mobile as he was the last couple times we’ve played and the line is not as bad as it was the first three weeks but it still isn’t good by any means. Normally I would be super excited for this game after the number of bangers since vrabels tenure started but this feels like a 17-13 depression fest to me. I won’t be able to watch so whatever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
I reserve the right to gloat and be lovely if the titans win and harbaugh makes his stupid befuddled “I am on barbiturates” face.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
You can't do that. You can't be like "we're going to lose" before the game and trash talk after. You forfeit your right to that. You have to talk poo poo before and then you can come in and gloat.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Fine. The titans have won the afc north. You’re welcome

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Bismack Billabongo posted:

Just kidding. Tannehill is going to get sacked so many times he will get injured on the cement turf.

This is the weakest the Raven's pass rush has ever been. It's bad

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

Cavauro posted:

do you say cement or cement

c’ment

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

D-LINK posted:

I believe it but I still think this game is ripe for tannehill to get beat up. Hope I’m wrong

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Ravens are currently 2nd in the league in sacks with 18. For anyone interested in reality.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

D-LINK posted:

They have a top pass rusher in Macdonald though

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

D-LINK posted:

Last year was worse. Oweh might be decent now but we have to wait till he's healthy.

The issue is we just don't have a guy like Hendrickson, Watt, or Garrett. We don't have that wrecker player who teams have to focus on stopping.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Pierce and Madubuike are pretty good interior pass rushers but it sure would be nice to acquire a Burns or Hunter at the deadline

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

sharknado slashfic posted:

Cement, the correct way

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Idk. Anyone. We don’t have any receivers who can separate and Henry has had four bad games and one good one. Deandre Hopkins has been awesome but I don’t see the titans offense being able to do much here. Tannehill is not as mobile as he was the last couple times we’ve played and the line is not as bad as it was the first three weeks but it still isn’t good by any means. Normally I would be super excited for this game after the number of bangers since vrabels tenure started but this feels like a 17-13 depression fest to me. I won’t be able to watch so whatever

this being in london on a lovely field (probably bad weather. its england) basically turns this into a throwaway game. its going to be dependent 100% on some stupid bullshit play one way or another (at minimum! i am predicting a multitude of stupid bullshit plays)

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Im going to tell my grandchildren the ravens 1000 year dynasty began on oct 15 at way too loving early in the morning. Sorry Titans.

Ikonoklast
Nov 16, 2007

A beacon for the liars and blind.

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Ravens are currently 2nd in the league in sacks with 18. For anyone interested in reality.

“Gentlemen, You Can’t Fight Speak the Truth In Here! This is The War Room AFCN Thread!"

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

this feels like a 17-13 depression fest

Great thread title for a TNF gdt

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
I have to be up for football in 6 hours. This sucks.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

I'm already up for birding. Birds before balls as always and I might even skip the whole first half in protest.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Goldfinches b4 bitches; sparrows b4 hoes

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

sunbeams before teams. its ahhumbingbird

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Early worm gets the bird

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Thankfully the baby has woken me up at 4 am. That infant loves her some.football.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

I for one hope the Ravens win the football game.

Ikonoklast
Nov 16, 2007

A beacon for the liars and blind.

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Thankfully the baby has woken me up at 4 am. That infant loves her some.football.

She's shouting: "it's gameday!"

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Baby girl and I two hours ago

https://youtu.be/uq1PhGQtFoM?si=SGqxpOcYoDjt5uM6

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

my baby watched 162 games of Orioles baseball this season, he's probably fine right

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Sure, as long as they followed Baltimore tradition and skipped the playoffs.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

madubuike had 2 baby that's my guy

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

Just kidding. Tannehill is going to get sacked so many times he will get injured on the cement turf.

I spake it unto being. The BIGJEFF CURSE

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

kyle had one as well. i didn't say which kyle. i was right about both players who would get one and there was a +1. kawalimus has to agree wit hme for the rest of the season. ravens are winning the afc north

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Cavauro posted:

kyle had one as well. i didn't say which kyle. i was right about both players who would get one and there was a +1. kawalimus has to agree wit hme for the rest of the season. ravens are winning the afc north

Ravens haven't beaten a serious team yet. Bengals were struggling when we played them. If we beat the Lions next week then I will call the Ravens the favorite. If we get blown out like I suspect will happen then it's the Bengals.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

every team is a drat goof

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Cavauro posted:

Not the Lions. Not the 49ers, not the Eagles, not the Chiefs though they are kind of frauds, not the Dolphins, not the Bills, not the Chargers, not the Bengals anymore, maybe not even the Jaguars. The Ravens have not faced any of these teams except the Bengals when they were "goof". I do not think the Ravens can beat any of these teams. The Ravens really have no top talent at most major positions. We have no top WR, no premier edge rusher.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

The Ravens need to bring back Duvernay for end arounds and crap. Zay Flowers just isn't any good at it you get one hand on him and he goes down. Zay should be used downfield he's a guy who can get open when Lamar is scrambling. Don't waste him using him in the backfield Duvernay is just better at that.

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

Cavauro posted:

:hmmyes:

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Kawalimus posted:

Not the Lions.
goof

quote:

Not the 49ers,

goof

quote:

not the Eagles,
goof

quote:

not the Chiefs though they are kind of frauds,
goof

quote:

not the Dolphins,
goof

quote:

not the Bills,
goof

quote:

not the Chargers,

goof

quote:

not the Bengals anymore,
goof

quote:

maybe not even the Jaguars.
goof

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

No, Goff. He's one of the top NFL QBs this year so far. We are getting torched next week.

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

Imagine looking at the 2023 Chargers and thinking they won’t galaxy brain themselves out of a win at the drop of a hat

Most of those teams have dumbshit losses this year, anyway

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

We're the Ravens though. We lost a game against the Colts that we had almost 100% won.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY
Congratulations to the bengals for winning a third game.