Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Titans loss sucked, but at least they showed up this game. Spears was great, Hopkins was great. Feed Nuk more imo.

It's the AFC South so I think we can come back from this. Main team I'm worried about in the division now is the Texans, funnily enough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Mega64 posted:

Titans loss sucked, but at least they showed up this game. Spears was great, Hopkins was great. Feed Nuk more imo.

It's the AFC South so I think we can come back from this. Main team I'm worried about in the division now is the Texans, funnily enough.

There's no one in this division to worry about lol

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
I agree, when you're the worst team in the division like the Titans are there's no point in worrying about anything

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

well i just hope the freakin astros win!!!! go sports.

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through
https://twitter.com/tdavenport_nfl/status/1711116411773374713?s=46

:getout:

cp91886
Oct 26, 2005
lol the colts-titans reffing was about as inoffensive as it gets

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

EvilBeard posted:

I'm hoping it's just a sprain and not a separation/broken collarbone.

How many games has he been knocked out of this year?

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

cp91886 posted:

lol the colts-titans reffing was about as inoffensive as it gets

Yeah when your coach says that he considered benching you in his presser and then you use your microphone time to blame the refs, uhhh

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Does he think he plays for the loving Raiders or something

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Look the league can’t just let Gardener Minshew just lose. How would the league survive

EvilBeard
Apr 24, 2003

Big Q's House of Pancakes

Fun Shoe

Flikken posted:

How many games has he been knocked out of this year?

Really just 2. He left week 1 when he banged his knee on the turf and it was really unwinnable, so they just took him out. He could have finished the last couple plays. There's the concussion and this. Colts saying they believe it's a sprained AC joint.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

CharlestheHammer posted:

Look the league can’t just let Gardener Minshew just lose. How would the league survive

goatner minshew... he must be stopped.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

The refs have caught Minshew Mania. I'm afraid it's terminal

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
After reviewing the tape I must conclude that kristian Fulton is a ho and I am looking forward to the imminent return of CB1 Caleb Farley. Lmao.

I think I made this exact same post after the last titans loss.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
I was out and couldn't even watch the game, but every time I checked the update, Fulton was getting another pass interference.

EvilBeard
Apr 24, 2003

Big Q's House of Pancakes

Fun Shoe
https://x.com/titansfilmroom/status/1711097893820723604?s=20

https://x.com/titansfilmroom/status/1711103936877535696?s=20

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

BiggerBoat posted:

This keeps getting more and more weird

Missing ex-NFL star posts bizarre Instagram about police and FBI after mother found dead in creek

https://news.yahoo.com/missing-ex-nfl-star-posts-103912756.html

This story just keeps getting more and more bizarre

https://www.cnn.com/2023/10/11/us/sergio-brown-nfl-mother-death/index.html

Former NFL player Sergio Brown taken into custody in the murder of his mother, police say

quote:

Former NFL player Sergio Brown, who had been missing since his mother’s death last month, was taken into custody on Tuesday after a warrant was issued for first-degree murder in her killing, police said in a statement.

Brown, 35, was arrested in San Diego while re-entering the US from Mexico, police in Maywood, Illinois, said. He is awaiting extradition to Maywood, a suburb of Chicago, to face the murder charge, police said.

Mexican law enforcement officers have known Brown’s whereabouts since at least September 19, a law enforcement source familiar with the investigation told CNN, which was first to report Brown’s arrest. Mexican law enforcement deported him after authorities in Illinois obtained an arrest warrant pertaining to his mother’s death, the source said.

San Diego Sheriff’s Department inmate records indicate Brown was in the agency’s custody Wednesday morning and being held on a felony fugitive arrest warrant.

The body of his mother, Myrtle Brown, 73, was found in a creek behind her Maywood home on September 16, Maywood police said. Relatives had alerted police they’d been unable to find or contact her or her son, police said.

The Cook County Medical Examiner’s Office determined she died from injuries related to an assault, and the manner of death was ruled a homicide, according to spokesperson Natalia Derevyanny.

Maywood police said last month they were aware of at least one video circulating on social media that appears to show Sergio Brown in a tropical location rambling about “fake news” and claiming he thought his mother was on vacation. It is not clear where or when the video was taken, and police did not confirm to CNN the person in the video is Sergio Brown.

https://deadspin.com/sergio-brown-mother-murder-arrest-chicago-nfl-1850918020

Sergio Brown arrested in connection with his mother's murder [Updated]

quote:

In the weeks since his mother’s death, Brown has repeatedly posted bizarre videos from Mexico, where he has decried his mother’s death as “fake news,” partied with tourists, and shared his thoughts on the Pixar film Finding Dory. In one video, Brown claimed his mother was not dead, but was actually on vacation in Mexico. Brown also accused the Maywood Police and the FBI of kidnapping him, and mocked their attempts to locate him.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
That’s sad.

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

No news on what the injury is but Burks is out again this week. Good grief this guy.

I feel bad for him but also these injuries just keep tipping those AJ Brown trade scales even more.

J-Rob :argh:

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Just feed the ball to Nuk, he did great last week and we might've won if we fed him even more.

Defense got a lot of (well-deserved) slack this week but we also only scored one TD, offense needs to step up too.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
I agree, the Titans should design their entire offense to run through a 31-year old wideout who has missed double-digit games over the last 3 years

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
I mean he’s playing great so yeah. They should

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Titan up

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

JT Jag posted:

I agree, the Titans should design their entire offense to run through a 31-year old wideout who has missed double-digit games over the last 3 years

Vrable account identified

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
I’ll stand by what I said in the afc central thread, this game has Tannehill Injury written all over it to me. Big jeff tho

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

These refs are pedantic shits about formation that doesn’t actually affect the play on that NPF call

Let em play dickheads

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
I'm at work but i just tuned in for a sec to see Honor Landry show up on 3rd & goal

big Jeff

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
what's offense precious

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

gently caress kyle phillips

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Ship Tannehill to Atlanta imo, Malik sucking would be more entertaining than this

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

yeah im about ready to come off my position to keep tannehill in the starting role if you could get a decent pick for him AND were committing to a full sell-off/rebuild

still think you do more harm to a developing qb throwing them into this poo poo but if you think levis is the future, sure, put malik in, i guess

tim kelly might also not be it. some of these plays look great but they dont seem able to execute the cute poo poo and they just end up rolling three and outs.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
39 plays run for BAL vs 17 for TENN. 20 minutes TOP vs 9 minutes.

Holy poo poo.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
I think Henry is gone after this season regardless but if they actually want to win games this season they have to move away from just feeding him twenty times a game regardless of his ypc. Time is undefeated

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

and tanny injured

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Honor Landry

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Titans offensive ineptitude is no match for the Ravens second half meltdowns and King Henry being King Motherfucking Henry.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

It's time to bench Tannehill, he's a liability at this point. We probably aren't winning with Malik and Levis, but we sure as gently caress aren't winning with Tannehill.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
With how inept the pass catchers not named Hopkins are he basically has to be perfect which is not going to happen. It’s time to move on, I agree. I don’t think we’re going to win poo poo with Malik but we aren’t winning poo poo with tannehill either

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Luckily Vrabel's decision was made for him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

welp, here we go malik