Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
What the gently caress are you doing Israel? What’s the point of pissing off Lebanon? lmfao.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Guy who sent several carrier groups to back genocide of Palestinians:

https://twitter.com/POTUS/status/1713525125478228437

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Cpt_Obvious posted:

I can't imagine Hezbollah sitting out for too long
https://twitter.com/Isaac_Riddly/status/1713231802100228131

please dont post tweets from some anime groyper dotard

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
if i were a real military power i would simply manufacture my important defense missiles myself

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

SplitSoul posted:

Who’s making them suffer shitbag? WHO IS MAKING THEM SUFFER? DTA DTI

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

israel seriously going around punching everyone because they know their big brother will shoot anyone who fights back

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

L M A O if true

im gonna need someone to explain this to me how this is remotely plausible leverage to force accepting millions of refugees

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

SplitSoul posted:

look at this antisemitism!

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

SplitSoul posted:

Hmm i think the suffering might be because your supporting the genocide mr dunham puppet

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

FlapYoJacks posted:

What the gently caress are you doing Israel? What’s the point of pissing off Lebanon? lmfao.

trying to provoke a broader response in order to force the americans parked off the coast to join in I guess, then it spirals out of control and everyone is dead.

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013

comedyblissoption posted:

im gonna need someone to explain this to me how this is remotely plausible leverage to force accepting millions of refugees

its not, maybe israels government isnt very smart . . .

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

comedyblissoption posted:

an american senator from new jersey is corrupt! ahaha boom gottem

Don Pigeon
Oct 29, 2005

Great pigeons are not born great. They grow great by eating lots of bread crumbs.

FlapYoJacks posted:

Daddy USA has aircraft carriers off the coast, they're slowly inching toward regional war.

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

Death By The Blues posted:

lol Blinken looks so exhausted and defeated, he knows whats coming

lol. thats dope. may he never enjoy peace or respite again :roflolmao:

Red and Black
Sep 5, 2011

FlapYoJacks posted:

I don't understand it either. Why would Israel want to force a ruinous two front war onto itself?

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Majorian posted:

Nah, gently caress that. War is bad.

e: honestly, there's just been too many civilian deaths over the past week, and there are going to be far too many more over the next week. I don't have any patience for "ironically" calling for more civilian deaths. gently caress anyone who does have patience for that at this point.

e2: not meaning to single you out, Popy, I meant that generally.

stfu

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

kecske posted:

trying to provoke a broader response in order to force the americans parked off the coast to join in I guess, then it spirals out of control and everyone is dead.

See you in hell bitch!

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Don Pigeon posted:

Daddy USA has aircraft carriers off the coast, they're slowly inching toward regional war.

lol, lmfao. Big daddy America ain’t gonna do poo poo. It’s all posturing.

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
blinken you'll miss it

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

FlapYoJacks posted:

Israel is a spoiled child and thinks it can do that without consequences.

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
Its just so impotent for the US weak sauce answer is to go back to the 2 state solution, like you could just kick out 200k+ rabid extremist settles out of the WB, return Jerusalem as a shared city or even with the actions of Israel over the last week you have radicalized a new generation of Palestinians.

Tungsten
Aug 10, 2004

Your Working Boy

Majorian posted:

e: honestly, there's just been too many civilian deaths over the past week, and there are going to be far too many more over the next week. I don't have any patience for "ironically" calling for more civilian deaths. gently caress anyone who does have patience for that at this point.

nat turner was right

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

wait lol 'A. Blinken' is this some kind of joke

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
Real talk: If Biden decides to join a war and attack Lebanon and Syria, it would be loving disastrous in all ways. His poll numbers would tank harder than they ever have been. In the modern age of the internet, there would be an enormous amount of pictures and videos of dead soldiers, and there would be protests throughout the entire country.

Holy poo poo, he may just start a loving war lmfao. I forgot every lib in power is a decrepit ghoul who is still living in the '60s.

Noise Complaint
Sep 27, 2004

Who could be scared of a Jeffrey?
is the IDF top brass the ones ordering strikes into lebanon or is this them letting their regional commanders kill indiscriminately as a treat

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Majorian posted:

i think something can be bad and yet the reckoning that it represents can be good. As in the status quo is probably going to lead to more deaths eventually. War is always gross as hell but something needs to happen and there is no chance of this getting resolved peacefully so... what must happen?

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
https://twitter.com/SenSchumer/status/1713543421053313368

Hamas has an opportunity to do one of the funniest things of all time.

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

watch Biden start ww3 and suspend elections, neoliberal corporate dictatorship finally mask off

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Scarabrae posted:

watch Biden start ww3 and suspend elections, neoliberal corporate dictatorship finally mask off

Thank you president Lockheed Martin.

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
real talk: the media narrative is failing and there is no appetite for america to go to war with anyone

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn
Burn in hell Chuck

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

mcmagic posted:

Mitt looks like a dude who is remembering he already put in his 2 weeks notice

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

mcmagic posted:

lol mitt romney there for the mormons thinking this is the end times final battle!

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
Committing the lowest amount of troops as you fear that you will be overrun in the North and East

https://twitter.com/ME_Observer_/status/1713580494359576668

Mean Baby
May 28, 2005

lol Israel are using US Senators as human shields

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

fits my needs posted:

lmao they have some idf guy on ABC this week, fumbling all over his words saying the attack on the civilian convoy was actually hamas and you shouldn’t report stuff without confirmation

DEMON CRACKER NATION

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Mean Baby posted:

drat they actually did something good?

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Mean Baby posted:

DTI but this is a good start to make amends.

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
i've seen this movie before they just need two dudes with attitude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Beeftweeter posted:

i've seen this movie before they just need two dudes with attitude

All I have is teenagers with attitude. Does that help?