Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

mags posted:

I need more research before I come to an opinion. does anyone know which call of duty has the most relevant plot?

hearing reports the nazis have turned into zombies

If you are affiliated with any government, anti-piracy group or any other related group, or were formally a worker of one you CANNOT enter this web site, cannot access any of its files and you cannot view any of the posts. If you enter this site you are not agreeing to these terms and you are violating code 431.322.12 of the Internet Privacy Act signed by Bill Clinton in 1995 and that means that you CANNOT threaten our ISP(s) or any person(s) or company storing these posts, and cannot prosecute any person(s) affiliated with this page which includes family, friends or individuals who run or enter this web site.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

mags posted:

I need more research before I come to an opinion. does anyone know which call of duty has the most relevant plot?

i just watched a 4 minute frag cam compilation on a telegram channel that sells crystal meth and lower receivers, and i was consumed with rage and not a little bit of epic

edit: propane nightmares by pendulum still a bop, anyone know if rob swirez is pro palestine?

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

imagining sunday brunch conversations around the US

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Agrajag posted:

what so you can ignore how absolutely demonic and bloodthirsty the settlers are?

jesus gently caress off

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

smarxist posted:

i just watched a 4 minute frag cam compilation on a telegram channel that sells crystal meth and lower receivers, and i was consumed with rage and not a little bit of epic

edit: propane nightmares by pendulum still a bop, anyone know if rob swirez is pro palestine?

Isizzlehorn
Feb 25, 2010

:lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick:

OctaMurk posted:

what r the other 320k resevrists the mobilized doing

banging pots and pans in support o7

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/ME_Observer_/status/1713048498881404993

ladies and gentlemen the french

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
Not wanting to read descriptions of gruesome murders is supporting Israel - a loving moron

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Hamas pwns you worthless frogs

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

france is having probably he worst over-reaction what losers

Mr SuperAwesome
Apr 6, 2011

im from the bad post police, and i'm afraid i have bad news

liberté, egalite, fraternité

good thing nobody itt is in france otherwise our posts saying that hamas fighting for the liberation of palestine is cool would get us all arrested and thrown in jail

haha just kidding its probably illegal in every western country now too

Fell Mood
Jul 2, 2022

A terrible Fell look!

Mr SuperAwesome posted:

we know this and thats why we post death to israel constantly. don't post descriptions of weird gore poo poo you watched it doesn't help anyone. its in the thread rules.

This only ever helps the oppressor. " don't look at the crimes being committed, don't describe them, let them be abstractions because uh uh uh... It's bad for you! Yeah that's it! It's weird!". Also lol at whining about the rules. Did you come from dnd?

Mr SuperAwesome
Apr 6, 2011

Fell Mood posted:

This only ever helps the oppressor. " don't look at the crimes being committed, don't describe them, let them be abstractions because uh uh uh... It's bad for you! Yeah that's it! It's weird!". Also lol at whining about the rules. Did you come from dnd?

stfu nerd

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Agrajag posted:

what so you can ignore how absolutely demonic and bloodthirsty the settlers are?

i will admit that closed captioning your gore watching is an interesting way to try to get around the snuff ban, but you can still gently caress off with this

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Yinlock posted:

i will admit that closed captioning your gore watching is an interesting way to try to get around the snuff ban, but you can still gently caress off with this

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

the Israel twitter account is quote tweeting Jackson Hinkle

Macron is gonna make good posting a crime

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/itranslate123/status/1713573465620656451?s=20

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
The death toll in Gaza is a severe under count as people and bodies are still trapped under rubble and there is no way to reach them.

https://twitter.com/ME_Observer_/status/1713596939671945631

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

yeah i knew this was all bs literal monsters

Mr SuperAwesome
Apr 6, 2011

Fell Mood posted:

read this and then stfu

Atrocious Joe posted:

The martyr Basil Al-Araj (https://t.me/PalestineResist/5124) once wrote (https://t.me/PalestineResist/13656):

"Never spread the occupation's propaganda, and do not contribute to instilling a sense of defeat. This must be focused on, for soon, we will start talking about a massive invasion in Beit Lahia and Al-Nusseirat, for example. Never spread panic; be supportive of the resistance and do not spread any news broadcast by the occupation (forget about the ethics and impartiality of journalism; just as the zionist journalist is a fighter, so are you)."

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Fell Mood posted:

you're loving stupid

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

No one is ignoring poo poo, I just don't want a detailed description of a man's death.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Cpt_Obvious posted:

No one is ignoring poo poo, I just don't want a detailed description of a man's death.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
https://twitter.com/haaretzcom/status/1713588175212605933
They are going to start killing and jailing non Zionist Jews next.

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

DTI DTA

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Frosted Flake posted:

I don't think Hamas anticipated such a big W on the scoreboard Israel lost its collective mind.

This is pages back so I didn't see if anyone responded making this point already: The Hamas attack really is the Israeli 9/11, in the sense that they're going to massively overextend and drive their empire into the dirt chasing ghosts and spending trillions to make enemies of every person in the world

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

So this is the level of discourse Israel's defenders are reduced to. "I dunno maybe some of those kids were serial killers, ever think of that?"

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

personally i respect the rule and that people want to be able to post here without being barraged by that stuff, even if i think theres a significant difference between bearing witness to genocide and wanting everyone to know that watching an injured russian kill himself cured your erectile disfunction

Fellatio del Toro has issued a correction as of 17:56 on Oct 15, 2023

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

I learned how hosed the water situation was in Gaza about a couple years ago. It is extremely hosed.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Fell Mood posted:

just dont describe horrible stuff you watched off the site here you can still talk about the news and stuff. Just don't post or closed caption the worst stuff on Twitter

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

LOL LMAO ROTFL

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

mcmagic posted:

https://twitter.com/haaretzcom/status/1713588175212605933
They are going to start killing and jailing non Zionist Jews next.

They need them for conscription.

Remember, Israel is a bananas crazy theocracy where the ultra religious are simultaneously the most bloodthirsty cocksuckers on the planet and also are a protected class who don't have to serve in the idf like everyone else. It's the perfect formula for mutiny and desertion, and already there are stories on the news of "secular" Israelis leaving the country.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

These people lust for child murder and play it off as the child being bad Jesus Christ I hate this poo poo.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
send another carrier group

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

https://twitter.com/matttomic/status/816359344149299200?s=20

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

Fell Mood posted:

uh huh

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

I'm sorry, I meant no offense to cock suckers. You are doing God's work, please forgive me.

Lurker Ant
Nov 16, 2016

Fell Mood posted:

Oh knock it off with this bullshit. I don’t need to watch snuff to understand why it’s bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

Trying to imagine the brain of a person who watches this clip, and nods along "yes Mr. President, very well said. You are an inspiration, sir."