Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Bonobo Nuts
3 days ago

So what is Phil hiding? He's clearly hiding something that is making him Emotional/Outbursts, so I was thinking it was something from my own pathetic sack of poo poo Detractor Background. I've told everyone about my Parents Divorce at Age 19 inadvertently telling the entire world how much of a massive pussy I am, so what could it be? Something traumatic, maybe? I also weigh 4x the amount of Phil.

What a sad sack of poo poo Phil is, Lmfao. Couldn't be me.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

ol yeller posted:

Once Phil is dead, my life will be perfect.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

ol yeller posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Bonobo Nuts
3 days ago

So what is Phil hiding? He's clearly hiding something that is making him Emotional/Outbursts, so I was thinking it was something from my own pathetic sack of poo poo Detractor Background. I've told everyone about my Parents Divorce at Age 19 inadvertently telling the entire world how much of a massive pussy I am, so what could it be? Something traumatic, maybe? I also weigh 4x the amount of Phil.

ol yeller posted:

lmfao

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Bonobo Nuts
3 days ago

lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Then I saw his face
Now I’m a detractor
Not a trace
Of gout in my leg

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

(face red with rage and tears streaming down my face) thank you

----------------

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

ol yeller posted:

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Guess what? If I can't file my taxes, I can't pay my taxes. I go to jail and I can't stream for you guys.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Frenz posted:

Guess what? If I can't file my taxes, I can't pay my taxes. I go to jail and I can't stream for you guys.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

https://twitter.com/FantasticMrSam/status/1708605080423870842

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

lol

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

Lmfao

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Lol

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

lol

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

lol

----------------

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLl8UUOTSBs this

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

do not use phils voice or likeness without his permission

----------------

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

gently caress you.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Knuc U Kinte posted:

gently caress you.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I loled at I did everything correct, I did nothing wrong.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

*shits*

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/oatmealdome/status/1711930772586717603?s=46&t=36rNzOEGx40Ej2XR8t_CPw

----------------

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Someone in chat told him his sunglasses were on crooked and he said that it’s his head that’s crooked and “I’m not like Tom cruise with a perfect symmetrical head... my head sides are not aligned.”

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Punished Chuck posted:

Someone in chat told him his sunglasses were on crooked and he said that it’s his head that’s crooked and “I’m not like Tom cruise with a perfect symmetrical head... my head sides are not aligned.”

lmfao

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Punished Chuck posted:

Thanks Pablo and Sub-Actuality for the great sigs!

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Punished Chuck posted:

Lmao

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Punished Chuck posted:

lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Punished Chuck posted:

lol