Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Truga posted:

i'm the overpass that converts cars to boats

just like Sonic all stars racing...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Tankbuster posted:

why was hootington posting that ugly as cartoon with diaped up babbies?

He likes looking at babies

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://x.com/AP/status/1713707369274782056?s=20

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

Zodium posted:

i regret that majorian was taken out before i could chain him as my first action.

Huh, probe not showing up in the Lepers' Colony?

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

this guy is such a piece of poo poo

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Truga posted:

the cybertruck docks

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Evil fascist country

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Ardennes posted:

There does seem to be a stand off at the moment. Israel has continually delayed ground operations, in part due to "weather," but it very well may be they are waiting for the Eisenhower to arrive while Hezbollah made it clear they are involved, they haven't fully committed. In addition, it seems like Iranian and pro-Iranian forces are starting to arrive in Syria.

Netanyahu has promised a lot at this point but I think there are clearly some worries about having to get into urban combat while potentially fighting on 3 other fronts.

It is going to take 2 months+ for the Carl Vinson to make it to the Persian Gulf, so I don't know if that is going to be major factor. It very well may be staying in the Pacific to shore up operations.

It is pretty unpredictable how this is going to go. I could see the US on the dl trying to throw water on the whole thing because it potentially could be a massive regional conflict.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwY1oxIFsmg

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

:pray:

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Truga posted:

I’m the roller coasters with four way stops

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

RC Cola posted:

He likes looking at babies

I didn't know he was a british op-ed writer.

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde

smoobles posted:

from the window, to the wall
til the sweat drops down my balls
Israel shall fall

fuckin :laffo:

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

PoontifexMacksimus posted:

Huh, probe not showing up in the Lepers' Colony?

The feedback thread said it was a user requested month off panel probe but idk

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

lets gooo

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

archduke franz ferdinand on his recent travel plans: "definitely a great idea"

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

Hey what if

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Didn't the Nazis plan to do stuff with Jewish-heavy areas that they cleared out? It's literally like Israel is just using the Nazi Crimes playbook.

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

lol no way

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

funiest outcome: biden has a massive stroke and dies in jerusalem

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Israel isn't conducive to low-mobility guys so this won't happen

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

lmao, do it

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Canned Sunshine posted:

Didn't the Nazis plan to do stuff with Jewish-heavy areas that they cleared out? It's literally like Israel is just using the Nazi Crimes playbook.

yea lol. Hitler had plans drawn up for Super Berlin

he wanted to build a dome so big it'd have tiny weather systems inside from gatherings

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

went to this today. felt good to do something in person and be with others

https://twitter.com/nickwestes/status/1713685391897702772

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

i say swears online posted:

lol

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

He dies on the trip, not because of a drone strike or suicide gunman, but because he tumbles down the stairs of Air Force One yet again but headfirst this time

Harris, waking up at 11:30 AM amid a Xanax and box wine-induced haze, discovers she is now President of the United States

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

HashtagGirlboss posted:

The feedback thread said it was a user requested month off panel probe but idk

ehs having a rough time w new baby nosleep stuff and had been up forever i think

CHUD KILLER 5000
Oct 12, 2023

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

this literally what a child makes in sim city

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

i say swears online posted:

nah that's not the funniest outcome lol

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
it can never be overstated how loving stupid, brutal, and artless nazis were/are

true to their ejaculatory nature their best plans/designs are to just do everything bigger shinier gaudier than the dumbest bullshit people currently covet with no room for humanity, sustainability, growth or peace

CHUD KILLER 5000
Oct 12, 2023

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

PLEASE GO!!!

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

CHUD KILLER 5000 posted:

this literally what a child makes in sim city

well yes settlers are chuds so that tracks

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

smarxist posted:

yea lol. Hitler had plans drawn up for Super Berlin

he wanted to build a dome so big it'd have tiny weather systems inside from gatherings

there's some skyscrapers with atriums big enough to have weather patterns they have to manage irl
i think that one in malaysia and the burj al khalifa both do but might b wrong

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013
netflix is recommending me to watch Fauda

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Squashy posted:

Medhi is one of those reporters that pretends to have anti-imperialist sympathies but ends up siding with whoever benefits his career. He was attacking anyone that even thought about not voting for Biden, and was most angry at Muslims that weren't voting Biden.

When election season started, he was a reporter for the Intercept, post-election he was rewarded with an MSNBC gig. He's also switched Pro-Life/Pro-Choice dependent on who he's worked for.

He sucks and I can see why Norm got his rear end

Medhi Yglesias

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

This is a cross-post from the Succ Zone. It's also another good faith ask on behalf of an actual pro-Palestine organizer, this time a dude from Jewish Voice for Peace.

They want people to attend their rallies this week in DC. Yes, this stuff is mildly pointless, but is nowhere near as pointless as calling your Federal delegation... which I already did because I was asked to (I also used the opportunity to yell at at Coons ducklo).

Anyway, if you can attend what they are doing in DC, please do so. I wish I could but I'm already treading dangerous territory because I missed classes last week when I had COVID-19, and in my school's wisdom, they penalize you for not coming in while you are infectious with COVID lmao

Fellatio del Toro posted:

every second you spend in this thread makes the google algorithms give you more idf ads lol

It's funny that IDF has ads and a social media presence. It's really some sicko Southland Tales or The Boys / Gen V social media addiction poo poo.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Frosted Flake posted:

What's the loving point of Zionism if the Jewish army of the Jewish state doesn't keep the covenant?

And the swine, because he parteth the hoof, and is cloven-footed, but cheweth not the cud, he is unclean unto you.

torahically speaking, I'm p' sure they could just rub the bullets on menstruating women

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
children should be playing workers and resources.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

PoontifexMacksimus posted:

Is there a Wikipedia category for "US Navy ships named in honor of white supremacists"?

It's all the ones named after an American, OP