Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

the bodies are barely in the ground but it seems like they're already busy making a documentary about the rave festival. :psyduck:

quote:

“We have moved quickly to make this documentary, because we believe it is imperative to do everything in our power to shine a light on the greatest evil committed against our people since the Holocaust,” added Sipur CEO Emilio Schenker. “The Supernova Music Festival must be seen and understood in its entirety to truly understand the larger meaning of the unspeakable crimes against humanity that occurred there. The world must never forget.”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Comrade Koba posted:

the bodies are barely in the ground but it seems like they're already busy making a documentary about the rave festival. :psyduck:

Nobody cries harder

text editor
Jan 8, 2007

Comrade Koba posted:

it was mostly finished months ago, they just needed to wait for the b-roll footage and names of victims

Zohar
Jul 14, 2013

Good kitty

Zodium posted:

americans are brits

harsh, but fair.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/yerlikayahasim/status/1713500632768708825?t=YtBhGCfcYcDaAYMHxT-bIQ&s=19

quote:

Another Israeli Manipulation is collapsing.

In a nutshell;

*Israeli police killed Jewish youth at the festival site.
*Resisters treated the hostages very well.

The girl taken hostage by the resistance at the festival in the desert spoke to Israel Radio;

"During this time the terrorists did not harm us, they even gave us the opportunity to drink and calmed us down while we panicked. The situation was really scary, but we were lucky that no one hurt us. For about two hours, no security forces were with us and we had to wait for the police to arrive. In the end, we were rescued and I'm with my friends now."

A girl named Yasmine claims that Israeli police blew up houses and they barely escaped.

"When the police came, they started shooting everywhere and I went outside with a gunman who talked to me. Four people were dead outside, I think the police killed them. Then they arrested the gunman and opened heavy fire on the hostages and the gunmen inside, killing them all."

It is likely that many Jewish youth on the festival grounds were also killed by Israeli soldiers.

The radio audio recording is attached.

Broadcast please. Please show it, especially to the whiney bunch of whiners who can't take a pro-Zionist stance like a young man.

#Gazagenocide #Palestine #IsraelTerrorists

They're going to bury the story because the official narrative is not true

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

what on earth

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Comrade Koba posted:

Gotta move fast and cement your ravers slaughtered message before anyone comes around and fucks it up with the truth. Only thing thst matters is which story gets out first. Just ask all those 40 beheaded babies that are very real and definitely happened.

gradenko_2000 posted:

https://twitter.com/yerlikayahasim/status/1713500632768708825?t=YtBhGCfcYcDaAYMHxT-bIQ&s=19

They gotta beat this story to media saturation

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

gradenko_2000 posted:

what do you mean it's not true? there was a whole documentary about it!!

Asproigerosis posted:

Gotta move fast and cement your ravers slaughtered message before anyone comes around and fucks it up with the truth. Only thing thst matters is which story gets out first. Just ask all those 40 beheaded babies that are very real and definitely happened.

beheading story still not disproven as the alleged babies could sadly not be reached for comment

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

babies are evil

Red and Black
Sep 5, 2011

Biden knows what is coming. That's why he is belatedly calling for restraint. US diplomats have finished touring their Middle East client dictatorships and everywhere they are being told that if Israel invades Gaza they will not be able to contain the fallout. But Netenyahu has no other option. He has promised the Israeli public blood. All he can offer them to atone for his failures is more cruelty against the Palestinians. He is therefore obligated to take actions which will surely bring about the ruin of Israel.

Bot 02
Apr 2, 2010

Dude... Did my plushie just talk?

Kunster posted:

I recall seeing that the original translation of the "social darwinism" line was a jag towards indians.

Maybe there is another version of the meme that says that, but the chinese characters in this one literally translate to "social darwinism".

Mr SuperAwesome
Apr 6, 2011

im from the bad post police, and i'm afraid i have bad news

Red and Black posted:

Biden knows what is coming. That's why he is belatedly calling for restraint. US diplomats have finished touring their Middle East client dictatorships and everywhere they are being told that if Israel invades Gaza they will not be able to contain the fallout. But Netenyahu has no other option. He has promised the Israeli public blood. All he can offer them to atone for his failures is more cruelty against the Palestinians. He is therefore obligated to take actions which will surely bring about the ruin of Israel.

not sure if this is good or bad if it leads to the inevitable destruction of israel

Red and Black
Sep 5, 2011

Mr SuperAwesome posted:

not sure if this is good or bad if it leads to the inevitable destruction of israel

I don't know either. What I worry about most is Israel resorting to nuclear weapons to salvage the situation after entering a 2-3 front war. There is a significant possibility that they will.

Mr SuperAwesome
Apr 6, 2011

im from the bad post police, and i'm afraid i have bad news

Red and Black posted:

I don't know either. What I worry about most is Israel resorting to nuclear weapons to salvage the situation after entering a 2-3 front war. There is a significant possibility that they will.

comedy option: israel tries a repeat of yom kippur in 73 and instead of the US acquiescing, the US (or someone else) nukes israel instead (yes no this will never happen)

VomitOnLino
Jun 13, 2005

Sometimes I get lost.

Mr SuperAwesome posted:

comedy option: israel tries a repeat of yom kippur in 73 and instead of the US acquiescing, the US (or someone else) nukes israel instead (yes no this will never happen)

While that scenario will indeed never happen, one wonders what will happen if Israels immediate interests run sufficiently orthogonal to the empire...
I doubt they could throw them under the bus as easily as they did with Ukraine and others.

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

i am back home and ready to execute my ik mandate of destroying burger posters, clancy chat, american draft, armchair genocide quarterbacks, and osint tweets. al-saqr will be free in 30 hours.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

gradenko_2000 posted:

Remembering that one video where a squad of IDF magdumped a Jewish guy in his car thinking he was hamas.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

https://x.com/InfraHaz/status/1713652523637109207?s=20

quote:

The Zionists delayed their ground operation in Gaza because they are well aware that when they step foot in Gaza they will be going to their graves.

Along with Hezbollah opening a northern front, there is no way out for the Zionist entity except US intervention.

Many point to the 'Samson option' which is the idea that the Zionist entity will use nuclear weapons before being destroyed. Personally, I think this is a complete bluff, and I will explain why:

'Israeli' nuclear deterrence is a form of psychological warfare used to project power. But actually using nuclear weapons would severely compromise the entire international spider-web that Israel is only a piece of.

Zionist ideology is just a tool, a type of fascist terrorism, that is not actually rooted in any authentic belief whatsoever. The elites who have a vested interest in the Zionist entity would definitely choose self-preservation over self-destruction for this 'cause.'

As is well known, Israel is a creation of the British Empire. It is also an heir to this shadow Empire, built during the cold war - which encompassed secret ill-gotten fortunes of capitalist elites, Nazi mercenaries, Gladio stay-behind networks, right-wing death squads, fascist dictatorships, apartheid South Africa, Rhodesia and many other criminal postwar elements.

It forms an important part of the international spider web of off-shore Bank accounts, money-laundering, diamond trade, and derivative financial capital which maintains the system of unipolarity.

(Aka British Empire 2.0)

The elites within 'Israel' are thus ultimately loyal to this Empire above all else. Sure, there are some fanatical elements, especially among settlers, who would die for the Zionist cause. But ultimately, the criminals in power within Israel would rather choose self-preservation.

So if the Zionist entity is on the brink of collapse, and America doesn't intervene - they will choose a life raft, flee to safer ground, and plan for an offensive against the region.

Much of this hinges on popular opinion. It was only after the pressure of the Soviet Union, Africa, Latin America and Asia that the US and Britain finally decided to allow South African apartheid to dissolve. This also allowed them to negotiate the terms of dissolving it in a way favorable to the De Beers and other capitalist elites.

We will likewise witness a similar situation in Israel's case: When the Zionist state collapses, the forces behind Zionism (unipolar capitalist elites) will try to renegotiate new terms, likely in collaboration with Saudi Arabia, so that at least the important assets of the network can he partially preserved.

This is why Iran is such a threat to the unipolar system. Iran is trying to promote a vision of genuine regional power sovereignty - both political AND economic. If Iran helps dictate the terms of Israel's collapse, then the Levant, and even region at large will become entirely disaligned with the unipolar system.

So I predict they will opt for a different 'Samson option:' Renegotiating Zionism.

When the Zionist entity is on the brink of collapse, it will quickly sue for peace - with international mediation. The Palestinians will gain a type of joint-sovereignty and unprecedented concessions.

It will be like the British mandate again, except with a force of 'global' peacekeeping occupation, and a new ground for proxy political conflict between international and regional powers.

This is my realistic assessment of how Israel's collapse would look like, not what I think should happen personally. I am obviously in favor of sovereign, regional powers, and the creation of integrated large states instead of stupid, lovely small ones.

But the Zionists (or should I say, the interests of the atlanticist powers) could definitely worm their way out of a total collapse, without using nuclear weapons.

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.

Red and Black posted:

How exactly would a nuke salvage the situation? Israel would be signing its own death warrant. They would incur the immediate wrath of basically the entire world, not to mention the nuclear fallout.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Comrade Koba posted:

Many of the bodies aren't even dead yet

Red and Black
Sep 5, 2011

Sancho Banana posted:

How exactly would a nuke salvage the situation? Israel would be signing its own death warrant. They would incur the immediate wrath of basically the entire world, not to mention the nuclear fallout.

Say for example Israel is fighting a 3 front war in Gaza, Lebanon, and Syria with missiles coming in from Iran. The US simply can’t save Israel from such a situation. Israel might then decide to nuke somewhere in one of these countries to send a message. Depending on where they fire it there could be fallout in Israel, but perhaps they will reason this is the least bad option at a certain point.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Red and Black posted:

interesting....are you also worried about a draft?

Luceid
Jan 20, 2005

Buy some freaking medicine.
im launching the nukes now actually. can't be helped

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!

Rigged Death Trap posted:

Remembering that one video where a squad of IDF magdumped a Jewish guy in his car thinking he was hamas.

getting a lot of clarity on the situation viewing IDF as analogous to trigger happy, under trained, hyper militarized american police.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
it's really funny that the IKs get so mad about nuke- and draft-chat

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
If you're worried about a draft just close the windows

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

BearsBearsBears posted:

You'll never guess who designed the stadiums for the World Cup in Qatar.

It was Albert Speer Jr. It makes sense since his father also had a lot of experience in using slave labor to build things for an authoritarian regime.

this is a good bit

Hammerstein
May 6, 2005

YOU DON'T KNOW A DAMN THING ABOUT RACING !
Did some more reading today.

Remember 2017? When the UN ESCWA released a study if Israel qualifies as apartheid state? The study's title was: Israeli Practices towards the Palestinian People and the Question of Apartheid

The report came to a clear conclusion: Yes. Israel and the US put pressure on Guterres to withdraw the report. Rima Khalaf, UNESCO executive secretary and co-author of the report, subsequently resigned in protest. The study is worth a read if you are looking for some hardcore facts researched by serious academics.

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

hadji murad posted:

often a Japanese cult will have its own political party, like Happy Science who always has good looking milfs running for the Happiness Realization Party

explain/

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!

Korean Boomhauer posted:

there was a breif period like pre 2016 where brits were being super smug online about how not racist and bigoted they were and i know someone who picked up and moved to the UK because of it lol

Hah don't listen to Brits they are reknowned liars and cheats.

May 11, 2007

Contains Carbon Monoxide
Richard Engle walking around with the biggest boner right now

Zoeb
Oct 8, 2023

Dislike me? Don't spend $10 on a title. Donate to the Palestinian Red Crescent or Doctors Without Borders
https://www.palestinercs.org/en
https://www.doctorswithoutborders.org/

Goa Tse-tung posted:

it's really funny that the IKs get so mad about nuke- and draft-chat

Is discussing nukes against the rules?

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
water situation looking grim

7m ago (10:59 GMT)
Residents drinking ‘unhealthy water’ as services not resumed: Gaza official

Gaza’s interior ministry says that contrary to Israeli claims, water services have not resumed in the besieged enclave.

“The residents drink unhealthy water, posing a serious health crisis that threatens the lives of the citizens,” spokesperson Iyad al-Bozom said.

For the past 10 days, no clean water had been provided by Israel to any of the five governorates within the besieged enclave, al-Bozom added.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
probably more the discussion than the topic that got them launched on

ughhhh
Oct 17, 2012

Hammerstein posted:

Did some more reading today.

Remember 2017? When the UN ESCWA released a study if Israel qualifies as apartheid state? The study's title was: Israeli Practices towards the Palestinian People and the Question of Apartheid

The report came to a clear conclusion: Yes. Israel and the US put pressure on Guterres to withdraw the report. Rima Khalaf, UNESCO executive secretary and co-author of the report, subsequently resigned in protest. The study is worth a read if you are looking for some hardcore facts researched by serious academics.

Wasn't this the report where the lead investigator who is a Jewish South African ended up being ostracized from his community because of the report?

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

The only nukes involved will be Iranian nukes dropped on tel aviv

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~
These counter-narratives coming out now fit with the other captives stories that were like "one of them (hamas) saw a banana and asked if he could eat it", "they said they wont harm us, they are muslim" "they were polite and I cooked them a meal"

Those stories that showed up on the 1st day and have never been mentioned since

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

lumpentroll posted:

give me 10000 dollars