Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Nichael posted:

We can have pizza. ;)

or Jeni's if you can afford it.

I found out there's a Jeni's in Pittsburgh. Ended up walking past it when I went to check out the new Kura Sushi location they opened.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Nichael posted:

I hate this god drat nation and the Democrat party.

Also Joe Biden is a rapist.

can i interest you in israel apologia, voter?

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

the_steve posted:

I found out there's a Jeni's in Pittsburgh. Ended up walking past it when I went to check out the new Kura Sushi location they opened.

There is one in Philly I often walk past, and my friends always say out loud "You like that right?" and then I have to loudly exclaim that "No, I do not care for that brand because I am not a pedophile."

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Nichael posted:

There is one in Philly I often walk past, and my friends always say out loud "You like that right?" and then I have to loudly exclaim that "No, I do not care for that brand because I am not a pedophile."

the brand is joe biden

Blockade
Oct 22, 2008

Jeni's is everywhere in the white parts of Chicago, probably as common as mcdonalds

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

even trump can see it

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
https://twitter.com/JCColtin/status/1713969507306295423

this is the most eric adams poo poo of all time.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

lol I wonder if Biden will hit 25% approval before the election. it's one thing to put an israel flag pfp on facebook, committing troops to Israel isn't something that is going to be at all popular

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

gradenko_2000 posted:

Wolff also said the USSR would've survived if they had more worker coops
YOU CAN'T CUT BACK ON SOVIETS! YOU WILL REGRET THIS!

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I only fault Mayor Adams' AI calls for not recording his own message, in nonsensical Mandarin, with an accent.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

mcmagic posted:

hope eric is telling the urdu speakers tehyre going to be locked up if they do 9/11 again

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

mrbotus posted:

So this is not the red state governors sending migrants to blue states without warning, this is blue state governments refusing to make preparations and then complaining about being overwhelmed?

is there any particular reason it cant be both this isnt something the red state governors came up with yesterday theyve been at it for a year and the only response any blue state politicians have had this whole time is just hey thats not fair

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

Clip-On Fedora posted:

Oh no what is that boxing glove doing to those sensible chess pieces stop it I say STOP IT

did the editor specifically request the artist draw an image of a boxing glove punching chess pieces for this article or was it just a generic stock image they had from a portfolio theyd already purchased

Bishyaler
Dec 30, 2009
Megamarm
I shouldn't ever be surprised, but liberals taking off the mask and turning into bloodthirsty freaks is unsettling every time

I was arguing with some guy who insisted that the airstrikes against fleeing civilians was Hamas, despite a Reuters article saying that it was Israel. Followed it up with "civilians dying happens in war". This dude was beside himself about Russians killing civilians.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Some Guy TT posted:

did the editor specifically request the artist draw an image of a boxing glove punching chess pieces for this article or was it just a generic stock image they had from a portfolio theyd already purchased

Probably a portfolio designed for people who regularly drop monocles into champagne.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

AnimeIsTrash posted:

hope eric is telling the urdu speakers tehyre going to be locked up if they do 9/11 again

lol, not a bad guess

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

gradenko_2000 posted:

Wolff also said the USSR would've survived if they had more worker coops

lol

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Nichael posted:

I hate this god drat nation and the Democrat party.

Also Joe Biden is a rapist.

hearign this more and more

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

The second part is that this money laundering hilariously leads to actually winnable elections being lost because they literally didn't direct a single dollar to these races (see 2018)

Gorson
Aug 29, 2014

Not going to watch this whole interview because gently caress that, but there is something very odd about the cadence. I don't think this is an "interview" at all. It looks to me like he's reading a prepared statement and CBS is chopping it up and editing in the questions.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Gorson posted:

Not going to watch this whole interview because gently caress that, but there is something very odd about the cadence. I don't think this is an "interview" at all. It looks to me like he's reading a prepared statement and CBS is chopping it up and editing in the questions.

Yes, and I can't stress enough how sick he looks.

Gorson
Aug 29, 2014

He looks terrible and that squint is something else, must be a new ingredient in his morning research drug cocktail.

bobtheconqueror
May 10, 2005
He's like tilting in a weird way that seems like he's about to actually fall over or having difficulty balancing, and yeah the editing is a bit weird, at least in that clip.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
He looks awful. I can't believe the only plan is for him to hopefully make it past inauguration day 2025.

Bishyaler
Dec 30, 2009
Megamarm

Gorson posted:

He looks terrible and that squint is something else, must be a new ingredient in his morning research drug cocktail.

tequila sundown

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

Glad that piece of poo poo anti-abortion John Bel Edwards won't be governor anymore. Sucks he got replaced by an insane Republican who wants to ban trans people though.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Bishyaler posted:

tequila sundown

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

https://twitter.com/JRubinBlogger/status/1713895290145780137?s=20
https://twitter.com/JRubinBlogger/status/1713898911470072165?s=20

Weembles
Apr 19, 2004

Nichael posted:

Yes, and I can't stress enough how sick he looks.

Strong "this might be granpa's last Christmas" energy from that interview.

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

it loving owns that congress is currently paralyzed

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Scarabrae posted:

it really does

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

drat, the Dems got wiped out in Louisiana due to extremely low turnout, especially among black voters

https://www.nola.com/news/politics/...0777f56980.html

quote:

"I think that in Louisiana, Democrats are in serious trouble," said John Couvillon, a Baton Rouge-based pollster who typically works with Republican clients and was the first to call the race for Landry on Saturday. "And it’s not just Shawn."

About 36% of Louisiana's 3 million registered voters cast ballots in the primary. Democrats suffered due to particularly anemic numbers in blue strongholds such as Orleans Parish, where turnout was just 27%.

quote:

Wilson suffered a "double whammy" of unmotivated Black voters and a larger-than-expected share of those voters siding with Landry, Couvillon said.

In the 2019 primary, according to Couvillon's analysis, Edwards secured 91% of votes in precincts with 70% or more Black voters. Wilson received just 70% of votes in those areas while Landry obtained 12% — an unusually high share for a conservative Republican, Couvillon said.

Bishyaler
Dec 30, 2009
Megamarm

Scarabrae posted:

When does the government shutdown from lack of funding? Next month?

Would be so on point for the apple polishers in the Dem party: We couldn't keep the government running because the rules said no

Iverron
May 13, 2012

The Pussy Boss posted:

drat, the Dems got wiped out in Louisiana due to extremely low turnout, especially among black voters

https://www.nola.com/news/politics/...0777f56980.html

this bodes poorly for 2024 vs no it doesn’t do you hate democracy??

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

spacemang_spliff posted:

lol I wonder if Biden will hit 25% approval before the election. it's one thing to put an israel flag pfp on facebook, committing troops to Israel isn't something that is going to be at all popular

Given the outrage from the media for his attempt to even think about leaving Afghanistan, being able to cover a brand new forever war and attempt to explosively remove brown people from the map will be just the sort of catnip the media needs to really start painting Joe in a spectacular light and really polish up the polls that show that he is at record approval levels.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Williams , as guided missiles tear palestinian children asunder "I'm guided by the beauty of our weapons. Biden truly became President today"

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

ex post facho posted:

I haven’t been paying attention to this race. Trump won Louisiana by 18 points in 2020. Why would people expect the Dems to be competitive?

Louisiana has a habit of choosing super-conservative dem governors, like landrieu & edwards, the current governor.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

yeah i bet people are so mad that billions arent being sent to these places while they can barely afford food

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

from the decisiondeskhq newsletter:

quote:

* For the first time in the history of the Chicago Council Survey (since 1974), "a majority of Republicans think the United States should stay out of world affairs."

* Pennsylvania Gov. Josh Shapiro's office quietly settled a sexual harassment claim against one of Shapiro's top aides, Spotlight PA reported.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

mcmagic posted:

lmao