Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
I condemn Hamas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
what in the world

https://x.com/gayest_tone/status/1714003041651745196

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

god drat it i looked at this like 10 times and couldn't figure out what was going on but then I dropped my phone and saw it lmao

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

lmfao

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

sorry but I need to know which house the sorting hat put her in before I can judge if I should condemn or condone this kidnapping

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

gently caress

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Death By The Blues posted:

not great that the west had to activate a sleeper agent declaring himself ISIS to drum up support and manufactured consent for the next holy war/crusade

It's particularly funny since ISIS was known to burn Palestinian flags and were eradicated by Hamas when they tried to set up shop there.

Edit: I mean trying to connect the two, not the Swedes being dead.

SplitSoul has issued a correction as of 23:45 on Oct 16, 2023

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

Cold on a Cob posted:

sorry but I need to know which house the sorting hat put her in before I can judge if I should condemn or condone this kidnapping

all hogwartsians matter

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

lol

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

This is largely correct. Not surprising that Chinese social media is more plugged into reality than America is.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Cold on a Cob posted:

the idf are probably only are going to use kids they know they killed for this purpose

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo

lmao

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
lol thats what i get for not reading dates

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

https://x.com/ConnerHabib/status/1714033341924622814

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

drat

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

let’s send these terrorists to azkaban

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Israeli pilot right before sending a missile right through the window into a hospital (direct hit on the maternity ward)

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

Frosted Flake posted:

The Air Force and Navy both apparently lost their Tier One Teams, and some instructors of the Air Force SF school were KIA as well.

Gaza is already blockaded so the Israeli Navy putting to sea won't make a difference and won't reassure the public. Just from what was released, Southern Command lost many, many mid-level officers, who knows what shape the army is in?

So, again, suppose you're in Israeli government. What is the least risky course of action? Carpet bombing Gaza.

if they control power and water, why not just shut them off permanently, let all of Gaza die in the siege, and pretend they’re gone because they left for Egypt?

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

lol this benjamin franklin rear end mofo

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Israeli army says targeting Hezbollah targets in Lebanon

The Israeli military says it is “currently striking Hezbollah terrorist targets in Lebanon

from al-jazeera

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

luke, youve turned off your baby targeting computer

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

Ireland found the last leprechaun to be their president

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
thats michael higgins i believe and hes pretty good

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
ewoks dancing on 9/11

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Use the white phosphorus Luke

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

Al! posted:

luke, youve turned off your baby targeting computer

carcinofuck
Apr 18, 2001
pink floyd still sucks

Al! posted:

the idf are probably only are going to use kids they know they killed for this purpose

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

joe biden barrelling in on the millennium falcon to take out hamas aa guns

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Hatebag posted:

joe biden barrelling in on the millennium falcon to take out hamas aa guns

im too cowardly to post a joke i just wrote about someone's DD guns

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

TheLemonOfIchabod posted:

i need help replying to someone who thinks that the gaza genocide would end if hamas just released all the hostages and declared support for a two state solution

The genocide was happening before they had captured anybody. This whole operation is about Hamas trying to secure Palestine survival.

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

:wow:

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

tatankatonk
Nov 4, 2011

Pitching is the art of instilling fear.

look, i'm sorry, but in terms of sheer aesthetics judaism is the lamest of the abrahamic faiths

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Mr Hootington isn't even Jewish he's just ugly

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013

Frosted Flake posted:

The Air Force and Navy both apparently lost their Tier One Teams, and some instructors of the Air Force SF school were KIA as well.

Gaza is already blockaded so the Israeli Navy putting to sea won't make a difference and won't reassure the public. Just from what was released, Southern Command lost many, many mid-level officers, who knows what shape the army is in?

So, again, suppose you're in Israeli government. What is the least risky course of action? Carpet bombing Gaza.

this on top of the shin bet special operations unit that got toasted! and the army tier one team suffered a lot, and so did at least one of the other army commando units

the casualties keep coming, like theyre at 299 even though the battle happened a week ago, so imo they actually are slow rolling the casualty reports