Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

err posted:

Wednesday is the first clear/sunny day too. Israel has repeatedly said they are waiting for clear weather to go in

lmao bibi you wild

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Hamas will stop at nothing!

Pomeroy
Apr 20, 2020
https://twitter.com/tamars/status/1713867178217218378?t=qQspQrnqucLE1vWKF66fQA&s=19

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Genocide Joe is a nickname that will secure this man every Republican vote in the country

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

get hosed white man

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

huh, what would the us response to a hezbollah missile barrage destroying those aircraft carriers be? us bombardment of lebanon generally? doesn't seem like the us has a lot of capability for doing stuff right now, this is probably the best shot the world will get for a while

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
mr clancy my people yearn for freedom

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

meanolmrcloud posted:

this infantilizing, ultra lib HR vocabulary loving sucks, especially when contrasted against genocide. it’s the pinnacle of doing evil while talking nice, and extremely on brand for modern dems.

We see you.

We hear you.

We just don't care.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://x.com/AndrewJBates46/status/1714076263218815419?s=20

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Uncle Wemus posted:

President Biden issued a message to Americans concerned over potential violence in the U.S. amid the Israel-Hamas war, saying he asked his team to prioritize handling any emerging threats.

“To those Americans worried about violence at home, as a result of the evil acts of terror perpetrated by Hamas in Israel, we see you. We hear you,” Biden said in a statement.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/4259114-biden-americans-worried-violence-israel-hamas-war-we-see-you/

i mean hes not wrong demon crackers are a threat

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

you know what mr president you can stay there if you'd like

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
Sounds like America can't get Israel to commit to poo poo and they are going to continue the genocide/ethnic cleansing. Also re-affirming American support and solidarity, sounds like war lol

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

lol at this corpse going to israel

thanks genocide joe

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

Death By The Blues posted:

Apparently Blinken has confirmed Biden will be in Israel on Wednesday

https://twitter.com/AlArabiya_Brk/status/1714070280170049951

Hezbollah has the chance to do the funniest thing ever

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://x.com/MayadeenEnglish/status/1714073002680234421?s=20

so wheres the action

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

A German tabloid ran a story which you can either read as Hamas disguising themselves as IDF and police, OR IDF and police freaking the gently caress out and massacring fleeing civilians in a panic, OR the Hannibal Directive

Festival-Türsteherin Maya P.: Die Terroristen kamen getarnt als Polizisten!

Maya auf dem Festival-Gelände fünf Kilometer vor Gaza – danach kamen die Terroristen

Bild, Google Translate posted:

The terrorists came disguised as police officers!

She escaped death several times that morning! Miraculously, she defied fate and survived the massacre carried out by Hamas terrorists at a festival in Israel on Saturday morning. Almost 300 bodies have now been recovered there. Maya P. (29) survived the nightmare. BILD reached her in Israel.
She was the bouncer at the Festival for Peace, which became a death trap. “I checked the IDs and looked every single participant in the eye as they entered,” she says. “There were so many children there, born in 2003, 2004, 2005,” says Maya as she recounts the horror.

Shortly before - at six in the morning - Maya's shift had ended. “I changed shoes after work to wear more comfortable sneakers for dancing,” she says. “That may have saved my life.” At least the sneakers helped her escape the terror.

At 6:30 a.m. the festival participants heard rockets flying through the previously peaceful sky for the first time.

Fateful: Because rocket alarms are part of everyday life for Israelis, they did not react with alarm and did not immediately recognize the seriousness of the situation. As a rule, the Iron Dome (the missile shield) protects its population. The celebrants have no idea that hundreds of terrorists are already invading Israel by land, sea and air without being stopped by the military.

The bombings are increasing. People run to their cars to flee the site. Also Maya and a friend. It quickly becomes clear: the only road that leads to safety is blocked on both sides by terrorist blockades. Perfidious: The terrorists who set up the road blockades came disguised as police officers and soldiers. “People ran into them hoping to be rescued, and then they were executed,” Maya says, crying.

Traffic jams and dead ends arise. The cars become a death trap for many of the 3,500 festival participants. Heavily armed terrorists use assault rifles and rocket-propelled grenades to shoot at women in short tops and skirts who otherwise only wear rhinestones on their skin and flowers in their hair.

Maya and her boyfriend briefly seek refuge with almost 50 other people in a bunker shelter along the road. But their instinct tells them: It's not safe here. Under fire, they run across the road into the desert.

Again, a life-saving decision. Only two people are expected to survive in the shelter in the next few hours because they are hidden under a mountain of dead bodies.

Maya and her friend walk for two hours. They are fired at from behind. They run in a slalom because projectiles come alternately from the left and right.

Back on the festival grounds, the terrorists systematically search for survivors, in the tents, in the toilets, under the stage. Bartenders who hid in the refrigerators are shot there. Women are raped and then killed next to their dead friends. Others are kidnapped. Corpses are desecrated.

Only after two hours of panicked continuous running are Maya and her boyfriend discovered by a police officer. Maya is full of sadness. The festival community was like a family to her. She knew the manager, the employees, many of the helpers. “Every one of them was my friend,” she says. Many of them are now dead, kidnapped or still missing. Maya lost many loved ones in that one day.

So, according to Maya P., an employee of the festival (a photo of her at the festival is in the article), some people who looked like police officers and soldiers have: (a) set up the road blockades, and (b) killed festival-goers.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

As expected, a Russian-drafted Security Council resolution has failed to gather the required minimum of nine votes in the UN after the US led opposition towards it for being insufficiently critical of Hamas.

The draft called for a humanitarian ceasefire between Israel and Hamas as well as the release of captives held in Gaza and the safe evacuation of civilians.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Al! posted:

mr clancy my people yearn for freedom

communist tom clancy is a bit with legs, imho

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

tatankatonk posted:

hezbollah has the opportunity to do the funniest thing ever

dammit

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Frosted Flake posted:

A German tabloid ran a story which you can either read as Hamas disguising themselves as IDF and police, OR IDF and police freaking the gently caress out and massacring fleeing civilians in a panic, OR the Hannibal Directive

Maya auf dem Festival-Gelände fünf Kilometer vor Gaza – danach kamen die Terroristen

So, according to Maya P., an employee of the festival (a photo of her at the festival is in the article), some people who looked like police officers and soldiers have: (a) set up the road blockades, and (b) killed festival-goers.

we're going to discover no member of hamas was within a mile of that rave aren't we

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

time for Isha prayer

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

drat an actual factual false flag?! I am shocked

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

how we can get Republicans to turn against Israel.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Wait the Israeli state has no regard for human life and their US masters encourage genocide?

CONCERNING.

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

israel is bad? uh source?

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

Just a few more hours hold on.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Scarabrae posted:

drat an actual factual false flag?! I am shocked

it really is israel's 9/11

Noise Complaint
Sep 27, 2004

Who could be scared of a Jeffrey?

Hatebag posted:

communist tom clancy is a bit with legs, imho

red storm rising but its about a plucky soviet weatherman and has 50 page descriptions of a fleet of ekranoplan shredding a US carrier group

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

I have strong erections for Israel.
Strong, pathetic erections.

if israel is bad why does the US support them??

Hammerstein
May 6, 2005

YOU DON'T KNOW A DAMN THING ABOUT RACING !

Frosted Flake posted:

Those children and their 2003 birth dates.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

huh, what would the us response to a summoner meteor swarm destroying those aircraft carriers be? us forming a pact with an ancient pagan monstrosity of lebanon generally? doesn't seem like the us has a lot of capability for necromancy right now, this is probably the best shot the world will get for a while

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

This nation is a rabid dog that needs to be put down

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Gov. Hochul of New York declares that New York stands with Israel despite thousands of people taking to the streets of NYC this weekend in solidarity with Palestine

She is travelling to Israel tomorrow

https://twitter.com/GovKathyHochul/status/1714071761271091295

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Gotta go show proper fealty to the donors.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

these freaks gotta show the whole world how much they love supporting genocide

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

lol

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

I have strong erections for Israel.
Strong, pathetic erections.

what a diseased loving country

this is the population you produce when your nation's foundation is based on genocide

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Hammerstein posted:

Those children and their 2003 birth dates.

:regd05:

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
code:
https://twitter.com/bpleasies/status/1714029884408844582

quote:

According to former Israeli spy Ari-Ben Menashe, Jeffrey Epstein was working for Israel and part of his brief was to stop people from 'pressing for peace with the Palestinians'.

[Australian news presenter Andrew Neil tweeting about how Israel is NOT an apartheid state: found in Epstein's black book]

[Peter Mandelson as a high-level advisor to the Blair government: found in Epstein's black book]

[Donald Trump posting about #IStandWithIsrael: found in Epstein's black book]

[Ehud Barak, former Israeli Prime Minister: found in Epstein's black book]

[Alan Dershowitz: found in Epstein's black book]

["free speech" advocate Toby Young posting about how the "woke left" is hypocritical about wanting to make people safe, when they're making Jews feel unsafe by ralling for Palestine: found in Epstein's black book]

[Courtney Love attacking Linda Sarsour as an "anti-Semitic terrorist" in 2017: found in Epstein's black book]

[The Rolling Stones's Mick Jagger performing in Israel in 2014 despite being pressured by Pink Floyd against it: found in Epstein's black book]

[Elie Wiesel: found in Epstein's black book]

[Robert F. Kennedy Jr: found in Epstein's black book]

[anti-communist authord S Sebag Montefiore: found in Epstein's black book]

[Henry Kissinger commenting on Germany letting in too many foreigners to explain why there are pro-Palestinian rallies in the country: found in Epstein's black book]

[Joan Rivers saying "Palestinians deserve to be dead in 2014: found in Epstein's black book]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mags
May 30, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!

BEAR GRYLLZ posted:

what a diseased loving country

this is the population you produce when your nation's foundation is based on genocide

:911: