Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

rip to a fan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
why isn't every pitcher wearing a wristband like an NFL QB, then

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

Slimy Hog posted:

This lady behind home really wants everyone to stand up

This lady's been kicking rear end since the first. So many people with the expensive TV seats are clearly not interested

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

why can't i give the phillies $300+ for an authentic powder blue castellanos jersey

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

CapnAndy posted:

why isn't every pitcher wearing a wristband like an NFL QB, then

Cause they can just put it in their pocket

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
prrrrrrrrrobably not okay to go hucking bats into the stands

Slimy Hog
Apr 22, 2008

more falafel please posted:

This lady's been kicking rear end since the first. So many people with the expensive TV seats are clearly not interested

I love her HUGE Phillies chain

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

birthday boy dinger x2 please

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

is gallen tipping his pitches or is he just shook

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

atta

boy

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
Harper is fuckin on one tonight good god. let's fuckin goooo

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

BRYCE

Mavric
Dec 14, 2006

I said "this is going to be the most significant televisual event since Quantum Leap." And I do not say that lightly.
treaaaa

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Harper is so big time

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah, great at getting us into Wawa.
Why the hell did they pitch to Harper

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

600 million dollar run

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Red posted:

Why the hell did they pitch to Harper
whom the gods would destroy, they first make pitch to Harper

Slimy Hog
Apr 22, 2008

triple sulk posted:

is gallen tipping his pitches or is he just shook

The Phillies are just red hot right now

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

he's gotta be tipping right

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Slimy Hog posted:

The Phillies are just red hot right now

i mean they're hitting loving everything it's incredible

Human
Jun 9, 2004

REAL HUMAN. SAFE TO APPROACH.
Well. He got on base.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Gallen status: s h o o k

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Alec Bohm Don't GIDP Challenge (Impossible)

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lmao

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

ok he's just shook and can't handle the hometown vibes

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Phanatic status: cult leader

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
oh my god he's gonna walk em loaded

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

oh wait maybe not if the umpire gets his way lol wtf

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

he's cooked

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Bad for AZ if their ace can’t get out of the third

Marklar
Jul 24, 2003

Ball is Love
Ball is Life

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

oh wait maybe not if the umpire gets his way lol wtf

Yeah what was that

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

HE'S AFRAID

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

SEEMS LIKE A BAD SPOT, COTTON.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Gallen grew up a Phillies fan

Mavric
Dec 14, 2006

I said "this is going to be the most significant televisual event since Quantum Leap." And I do not say that lightly.
gonna be aok

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Red posted:

Bad for AZ if their ace can’t get out of the third

arizona clearly has a good young team but the phillies may have had some goku training going with the braves

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

gdi jt

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

gently caress you jt

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Poor Dbacks...never stood a chance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red
Apr 15, 2003