Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

I like to think that they avoided the loss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the nfl season begins october 29. the first two games are tough ones but the bengals crawled out of an 0-2 hole before. into lava and acid

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Burrow look alright?

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
We are lucky as hell we played DTR instead of Walker. We absolutely would have lost.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Ravens baby

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Gj brownies niners hype train needed a derail

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

Despera posted:

Burrow look alright?

he spent two drives looking amazing and then after that decided that the receivers had it too easy. started putting the balls a yard behind them, things of that nature. welcome to the nfl

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Soak it up AFCN bros. We're not going undefeated again with the Steelers hanging round our necks.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

hanging round our necks from tackling us and sackling us, and losing to them

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Kawalimus posted:

We're the Ravens though. We lost a game against the Colts that we had almost 100% won.

I'm partial to the Steelers moment where instead of the dagger TD after a turnover, it was an end zone clownball pick

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

D-LINK posted:

I'm partial to the Steelers moment where instead of the dagger TD after a turnover, it was an end zone clownball pick

Yeah you would be. But the Colts game was actually won once they kicked off to Flowers and not out of bounds. Only if the Colts did a successful laterals play could they have won or if the Ravens turned it over somehow which is unlikely in such a situation. It's one of the dumbest losses I have ever seen taken.

The Steelers one yeah it was bad but we still had to get it into the end zone to really finish it. We had already gotten that play when Minshew stepped out of bounds but somehow lacked the situational awareness to see it through.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

sweet thursday posted:

I like to think that they avoided the loss

Jeez you're not kidding

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

k.mus's biggest non-goofs got goofed

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Cavauro posted:

k.mus's biggest non-goofs got goofed

Not the Lions.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

please. your super bowl lock and the other undefeated team. same day you said that stuff. that not every team is a goof.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

That was a goof loss. But they're not goof. That last turnover was unbelievably bad playcalling and execution. You never throw that ball there you run with it and punt it back and make Wilson win. He played scared of Wilson. Unacceptable.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

National Goof League

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Cavauro posted:

National Goof League

If you're talking about most of the coaches I agree. That's all they are.

I talk about firing Harbaugh but who the hell am I kidding. Most of them are as big of dunces as he is

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Afc north: That was a goof loss. But they’re not goof.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

yiou could lie to myself and yourself and say "well they won." but you know buffalo looked goof

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

"The Buffalo Bills are running on pure goof-a-hol" is something I say every day.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
New Bootleg Goofin

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

Cavauro posted:

goof

goof

goof

goof

goof

goof

goof

goof

goof

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

the bengals have won the super bowl

Swiller of Beer
Jan 2, 2003
Cold Hearted S.O.B.
Soiled Meat

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

The Bengals will never win the Super Bowl, we are a cursed franchise in a cursed city.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
theyve won the super bowl in my heart

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

I've never seen a team that plays up or down to their opponent more.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i don't think getting absolutely crushed really counts as playing "to" an opponent either way

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Turns out I didn't mean literally every game.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

was that bothersome? it happened 2 out of 6 games and they've only played 1 bad team who they did not barely beat either. there's just nothing about the season like that so far

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I didn't say this season specifically either, I've watched them for a while and it always seems to be the case. We'll see what happens.

Anyway u win dude, fun talk.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I win.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

man i'm sorry. you was shooting the poo poo and i was coming in here trying to act like it was some kind of a declaration. s ofucking stupid of me. i wish i wouldn't have done that crap

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

SilvergunSuperman posted:

I didn't say this season specifically either, I've watched them for a while and it always seems to be the case. We'll see what happens.

Anyway u win dude, fun talk.

stfu

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

we'll never see the bachman’s warbler again

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Cavauro posted:

we'll never see the bachman’s warbler again

Been a known reality for decades sadly

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.
Birb.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
If I were a bird I would be a passenger pigeon.

That's why I'm not a bird, because they're all gone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Pleased to report that someone said Bobby Hart in N/V