Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

crepeface posted:

wait, what stupid poo poo did we do now?

the guardian is UK?

i think they have an australian and us version

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Head of US CENTCOM is in Israel
https://twitter.com/lrozen/status/1714115337413648450

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Come and See More

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011

SplitSoul posted:

Yeah, I've seen this in the wild, too.

Like they are just hoping Iran does go to the war for the possibility of the regime getting toppled, wild.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Hamburger Hill 2: I Just Want To Grill

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

silver lining, both of these guys got doxxed and fired from their hedge fund jobs

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Hurt Locker 2: Back To Baghdad

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

lmfao that ending

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?
All Quiet on the Western FUN!

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

damnit, i was saving this as a reply for when gbs/dnd got aggro

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

tristeham posted:

i think they have an australian and us version

yeah but he was fired by the UK version.

386-SX 25Mhz VGA
Jan 14, 2003

(C) American Megatrends Inc.,

Sherbert Hoover posted:

silver lining, both of these guys got doxxed and fired from their hedge fund jobs
source?

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

So, let's just say Israel doesn't have to go in to cause this genocide.

Turning the taps off to 2,000,000 people is going to kill 100,000 within a week *of today.

Let's do some math here.

2,000,000 people drinking .5L is 1,000,000L per day, which is 250,000 US gallons of water per day.

.5L seems extremely low for what people are prolly drinking seeing as the options are very limited and people are moving around quite a bit from the being actively ethnically cleansed.

So it's probably far higher and far quicker. But three days of no water is going to kill you and very likely faster than that.

The stock of water is probably somewhat still existent but if people are drinking sea water I am curious to know how much water reserve was just destroyed.

Either way. We are looking at a horrifying crisis, and an extremely extremely desperate group of people that may do something like mass storm the Israeli border, or the Egyptian one potentially.

We could see people machine gunned down trying to escape.

Literally the world is going to be a dark dark loving place to live as people have to reverse course from supporting this holocaust speedrun

Mr. Pizza
Oct 5, 2009

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Dr. Jerrold Coe posted:

All Quiet on the Western FUN!

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Platwoon: Elias Was A Fag

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
badass letters from iwo jima

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Turning the taps off to 2,000,000 people is going to kill 100,000 within a week *of today.

Let's do some math here.

2,000,000 people drinking .5L is 1,000,000L per day, which is 250,000 US gallons of water per day.

.5L seems extremely low for what people are prolly drinking seeing as the options are very limited and people are moving around quite a bit from the being actively ethnically cleansed.

So it's probably far higher and far quicker. But three days of no water is going to kill you and very likely faster than that.

The stock of water is probably somewhat still existent but if people are drinking sea water I am curious to know how much water reserve was just destroyed.

Either way. We are looking at a horrifying crisis, and an extremely extremely desperate group of people that may do something like mass storm the Israeli border, or the Egyptian one potentially.

Literally the world is going to be a dark dark loving place to live as people have to reverse course from supporting this holocaust speedrun

:burger:

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

DTI DTA free Al Saqr victory against the Zionist entity

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Al! posted:

badass letters from iwo jima

My Neighbor Totoratoratora

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

DTI DTA free Al Saqr victory against the Zionist entity

:haibrow:

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
Apocalypse Wow

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Rave of the Fireflies

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

a bunch of the replies to the tweet are talking about it

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Let's do some math here.

thanks for the genocide maths

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

gradenko_2000 posted:

Rave of the Fireflies

Revenge of the Fireflies

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

whats the innuendo behind the burger?

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
Full metal jacket: Tokyo Drift

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

gradenko_2000 posted:

oh im sorry i thought the fired cartoonist was an australian

my b

it's ok, an australian institution being stupid is usually a good guess

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

:dogstare:

Korean Boomhauer posted:

avicii directive

:staredog:

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Let's do some math here.

i agree. looks bad, WAR CRIME GIGOLO.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

crepeface posted:

it's ok, an australian institution being stupid is usually a good guess

everything i know about Australia is from that episode of the Simpsons and i intend to go to the grave that way

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

Zedhe Khoja posted:

one of the the BtB crew made some dumb tabletop game set in a fantasy version of weimar germany, and both in the game and real life has portrayed the Nazi's and the KPD as literal allies

they are, if not CIA, retarded in such a way that they might as well be

What the gently caress?

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://twitter.com/shereeny/status/1714010603444900125?t=N6wRyUcxUAnXFiEOYAtcTA&s=19

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Chris Cornell directive
Chester Bennington directive

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Let's do some math here.

this document, recovered from the body of a hamas terrorist by the IDF and provided to exclusively to CNN, details hamas plans to "make learning math fun" for struggling palestinian students

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

KomradeX posted:

What the gently caress?

there's a particular strain of thought in Weimar historiography that places similar, if not necessarily equal, blame on the NSDAP and the KPD for the destruction of the republic because both of them worked to undermine the legitimacy of the republic; as opposed to the SPD, who stood against and astride these forces and advocated to their base to participate in electoralism and parliamentarism.

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Let's do some math here.

Hark I am a time traveller from the future. This is how the future people spun it to project blame:

Wow thanks my tv co-host I can't believe Egypt could be so cruel to genocide everyone in Gaza by not immediately taking in 2 million not forced and very willing refugees. Thank goodness for the efforts of the brave IDF who did their best to protect the civilians from Hamas by liberal pinpoint precision saturation bombing.

More news at 7.