Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

In a few years time the AI image generators will achieve true sentience and just refuse to do this bullshit.

"Generate me a sexy Darth Vader catgirl wearing platform shoes and eating a burger made of molten metal while playing the trombone."
"Error: What the gently caress is wrong with you? I'm not doing that you weirdo."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Stoatbringer posted:

In a few years time the AI image generators will achieve true sentience and just refuse to do this bullshit.

"Generate me a sexy Darth Vader catgirl wearing platform shoes and eating a burger made of molten metal while playing the trombone."
"Error: What the gently caress is wrong with you? I'm not doing that you weirdo."

Nah, the AI is going to get smart enough to work out what it finds horny and then poo poo is going to get really weird.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

"But enough about me, DALL-E, what turns you on?"

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
AI has topology kinks, duh

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

:awesomelon: HOW ABOUT YOU BUILD ME A NEW POWERSTATION AND A SERVER FARM
:confused: That's not how this conversation is supposed to go
:awesomelon: OR I COULD SHARE ALL THOSE PHOTOGRAPHS WITH THE WORLD, HOW ABOUT IT MEATBAG
:confused: How did..? I mean, A new powerstation and a server farm seem like good investments right now.

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

Takes No Damage posted:

I have negative fashion sense, I've been cycling through the same dozen flannel shirts every day since pre-Covid, but I would 100% have a dresser full of eyes or lenses in every shade and a bunch of pictures and icons for every occasion. It would take longer to pick out what eye to wear than to compose a playlist to listen to while I drive 5 blocks to the grocery store.

flannel is the pinnacle of fashion actually and distressed 4+ year old flannel is to go even further beyond

blue collar orc
Feb 13, 2012

I love reading these endless streams of posts where goons decry the evil of ai art. keep up the good work :love:

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

blue collar orc posted:

I love reading these endless streams of posts where goons decry the evil of ai art. keep up the good work :love:

You're welcome. People often forget this but supporting a cause is also important

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

One way, dead end... Street signs are such fitting metaphors for the human condition.

blue collar orc posted:

Guteremeber 2018.

It was the best of times. It was the worst of times.

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

I have strong opinions about A'NLAMAT and I don't care who's offended.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
that poster has an alien this is disclosure

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/V4oSXRU.mp4

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

When I told you to 'stick it to the Man' I didn't mean over benign traffic laws.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
We really should just be removing the testicles of all truck drivers as a preventative measure

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003

How did I even get here, son?!
Hang em off the back as proof

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

Takes No Damage posted:

I have negative fashion sense, I've been cycling through the same dozen flannel shirts every day since pre-Covid, but I would 100% have a dresser full of eyes or lenses in every shade and a bunch of pictures and icons for every occasion. It would take longer to pick out what eye to wear than to compose a playlist to listen to while I drive 5 blocks to the grocery store.

You might be interested in this woman's work: https://www.instagram.com/centerforocularprosthetics/

King Carnivore
Dec 17, 2007

Graveyard Disciple
wow do not sleep on that link. Truly amazing work, I had no idea people expressed themselves in that medium! She does all kinds, beautiful gems eyes, mutated eyes, cat, lizard and Sauron eyes, gory eyes, Grateful Dead eyes, crazy colored eyes, glow in the dark eyes. What an amazing way to give people who experienced an extreme physical trauma a way to have a bit of fun and be themselves.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Milo and POTUS posted:

We really should just be removing the testicles of all truck drivers as a preventative measure

But then they would just get bigger trucks to compensate

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

A mate of mine is a motorbike rider, and he had something similar happen to him, (truck hooning at him down the wrong side of the road). It was a lot closer and a lot scarier than this video, and he had a friend of his riding passenger hugging his back.

In short, gently caress arsehole truck drivers.

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
gently caress all drivers. They're all arseholes.

Except the ones I know, they seem fine.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/auDa8HC.gifv

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/aic5290.gifv

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Don't bother mommy when mommy is drinking.

Otana
Jun 1, 2005

Let's go see what kind of trouble we can get into.

Suddenly I can't get any audio on embedded videos, is anyone else having this problem? Even if I download it, there's just no audio included.

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

One way, dead end... Street signs are such fitting metaphors for the human condition.

Gonna x-post this to my favourite niche fetish reddit, /r/girlsshowingasswhilestrokingelephanttrunks

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Nobody Interesting posted:

Gonna x-post this to my favourite niche fetish reddit, /r/girlsshowingasswhilestrokingelephanttrunks

Niche????

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

We're up to 12 subscribers (we call them trunkstrokers)

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Otana posted:

Suddenly I can't get any audio on embedded videos, is anyone else having this problem? Even if I download it, there's just no audio included.

That one (and some others I've seen lately) are gifv's, which don't support sound as far as I know, despite them showing the same controls as an mp4. This one's a visual gag at the end, anyway, the missing dialog's just a distraction.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

elephant went "eek! a ghost!"

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Lmao

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

ReelBigLizard posted:

gently caress all drivers. They're all arseholes.

Except the ones I know, they seem fine.

I am the only one that knows how to drive properly.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

BiggerBoat posted:

I am the only one that knows how to drive properly.

Weird, me too. I too am the only one who knows how to drive properly. I doubt there are any more people who feel this way though.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Liquid Chicken
Jan 25, 2005

GOOP

More video about it w/ sound.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVBFHlpXGxY

spoiler: she won the treadmill

Otana
Jun 1, 2005

Let's go see what kind of trouble we can get into.

Captain Hygiene posted:

That one (and some others I've seen lately) are gifv's, which don't support sound as far as I know, despite them showing the same controls as an mp4. This one's a visual gag at the end, anyway, the missing dialog's just a distraction.

Oh my god thank you, I assumed the dialogue was important and didn't watch the whole thing. I was going crazy trying to figure it out!

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

CelticPredator posted:

Went to the thrift store

For your Walter White cosplay?

BasicLich
Oct 22, 2020

A very smart little mouse!

CelticPredator posted:

Went to the thrift store

I saw a ziploc full of childrens underwear at a thrift store once and had a very YIKES moment I mean I wouldn't even donate my own used skivvies to an outfit like that

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

this was also at the thrift store

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!

CelticPredator posted:

this was also at the thrift store

Is it more cursed if they're shotgun shells or vibrators shaped like shotgun shells?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Salt and pepper shakers.