Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
not exactly the metaphor i'd lean on if i were mitt romney.... :staredog:

https://twitter.com/igorbobic/status/1714324183675441195

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Jesus loving touchdown Christ

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Holtz? Sounds Italian

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

I want to warn you fellers
And tell you one by one
What makes a gallows rope to swing
A woman and a gun

Prediction - enough republicans get bored during the like 14th ballot on Thursday and wander off accidentally giving the Dems a majority to elect a speaker and Gym Jordan has to do some weird procedural thing to cancel the vote before it’s complete

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

Seems like a more accurate headline would have been "Israel bombs civilians" but i'm not a news guy.

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

new John Barron dropped

gregday
May 23, 2003

Zeriel posted:

Seems like a more accurate headline would have been "Israel bombs civilians" but i'm not a news guy.

it was a hospital

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

The World Health Organization has become nothing more than a corrupt globalist scam paid for by the United States but OWNED and controlled by China. When the China Virus reached our shores three years ago, the World Health Organization disgracefully covered the tracks of the Chinese Communist Party every step of the way…

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
gonna take at least two ballots

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

By any other Judge in New York, the trial brought by the Corrupt and Racist A.G., Peekaboo James, would be dismissed and over. This case should never have been allowed to be brought - I have NO RIGHTS, & DON’T EVEN GET, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, A JURY…

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

lol they're less than 25% done and there are already 5 votes for "other"

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
Lmao

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/Grimezsz/status/1714157614718976287

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
Nazi fucks can gently caress off

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

More like jim jordone

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

7 "other" votes and they're less than half done

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't

Asproigerosis posted:

They cared enough to break decorum and make some rude noises when the lady mentioned his wrestling mat experience

They're primed to interpret any mention of wrestling to an attack, the reaction is a response to her imo

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Watch along - House of Representatives voting roll call: https://youtu.be/_O1zULBDWyo?feature=shared

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k
How many votes did the last nazi originally lose?

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

mdemone posted:

7 "other" votes and they're less than half done

https://twitter.com/bnonews/status/1714329030076297672?s=46

whomp whomp

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
https://twitter.com/theovalpawffice/status/1714317087810756786?s=46

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Jordon got severely owned

Rynn
Jul 23, 2003

Since Gym Jordan as Speaker of the House is the dumbest and worst outcome, it’s the timeline we’re going to get

All hail Dale Gribble as the great leader of our democracy

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

An expansive menu with something for everyone

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

2DCAT posted:

14 over two days

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

2DCAT posted:

14, I think.
As in "14 words".

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrSWSx35Zok

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

up to 13 "others" around the halfway point of voting

that's a lot of people to bring back into the fold

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

for 7 bucks it better be p fuckin good

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

:yooge: WORKING HARD THANKS LOU!

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

By any other Judge in New York, the trial brought by the Corrupt and Racist A.G., Peekaboo James, would be dismissed and over. This case should never have been allowed to be brought - I have NO RIGHTS, & DON’T EVEN GET, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, A JURY…

my bad, there's a whole video:

By any other Judge in New York, the trial brought by the Corrupt and Racist A.G., Peekaboo James, would be dismissed and over with. This case should never have been brought, it should never have been...allowed. - I have NO RIGHTS, I DON’T EVEN GET, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, A JURYs-somebody said that 'Oh, your lawyers didn't check a box'-There's no box to check-Under the statute you get no jury you get no rights. Peekaboo has misrepresented values to the judge like Mar-a-Lago being worth only 18 million dollars, now...Just so you understand - if you multiply that times 50 to 100 that would be much closer to the value. THEY KNOW IT'S WRONG! Either that or they are grossly incompetent, which could also be, because they are incompetent...

I'm worth much more than my financial statements, so there can be no fraud! I have a 100% disclaimer clause, so again there can be no fraud. This trial is an ELECTION INTERFERENCE WITCH HUNT and everybody knows it. All of the banks that I dealt with were very happy with us, they thought I was a great customer. They were all paid back in full, with interest, they never even sent a default notice. So in addition to everything else there is NO VICTIM. THE VICTIMS ARE ALL OF THE PEOPLE BEING MURDERED in the streets of New York, and your attorney general does nothing about it, she's incompetent. She's a racist and she's incompetent. New York state should intercede and stop this total travesty of justice. The people of our country are watching and THEY ALL GET IT. It's a travesty of justice it's a kangaroo court. Thank you very much.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Bethamphetamine posted:

There's no box to check

RON HOWARD: In fact, there was a box, and it had not been checked.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

ai can be p impressive when the person its emulating is already impressively stupid to begin with

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
honestly, taylor would be a much better president than either trump or biden

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
the grimes ai bot would also be a better president

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
johnxm c reiley as dewey cox for president

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
NO CHECK BOX NO CHECK BOX UR THE DROK BOX

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

Schmoe Cwead posted:

ai can be p impressive when the person its emulating is already impressively stupid to begin with

She's talking to herself op

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

If you think Grimes ai is actually an AI and not Grimes tweeting her shitpostiest thoughts but as a beep boop robot I have a billion dollar property to sell you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Zeriel posted:

The line at the bottom about biden makes it look like the news is trying to engineer an Iran Hostage Crisis/Carter thing.