Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
:kheldragar:

https://twitter.com/Olivia_Beavers/status/1714330100089405522

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

chaos reigns

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Good Citizen posted:

the pawful office.

ya know how everybody melts and screams in horror when pooky posts, I understand that feeling now.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

from drok bok to chek bok

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Lmao

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't

Zeriel posted:

Seems like a more accurate headline would have been "Israel bombs civilians" but i'm not a news guy.

holy crap they did exactly what everyone expected because it's what they always do

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Consummate Professional posted:

johnxm c reiley as dewey cox for president

You don't want none of this Dewey, it's called an executive order, it turns all the bad laws into good laws.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
I stand, sit, kneel , and rollover with Pawlestine

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
https://twitter.com/JakeSherman/status/1714335280331886904

Lol

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Lol Jeffries got 211

Jordan has 199.

16 'others'

He's not going to win this. There will be a handful more defections on the next ballot

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
In case anyone is curious, TD is alive and well, she's just taking a posting break.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
Number keep go up!!

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't

External Organs posted:

In case anyone is curious, TD is alive and well, she's just taking a posting break.

overdue. glad she's ok.

Bar Crow
Oct 10, 2012
Time to dissolve the House and call new elections.

PlushCow
Oct 19, 2005

The cow eats the grass

2DCAT posted:

Number keep go up!!

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

External Organs posted:

It is important to take mental health breaks from this thread

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
gently caress ohio and also death to israel

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

WoodrowSkillson posted:

The best part is it's working lmao

The reason why it is working is because most people are not exposed to the most expensive houses in the usa; they don't understand how poor trump is compared to the real rich.

It's called 'The One"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8Cd_McCdow

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Bethamphetamine posted:

It is important to take mental health breaks from this thread

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

hahaha 20 'others'

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Kevin Mccarthy ousted to be replaced by *checks notes* Kevin Mccarthy. American dysfunction is truly exceptional.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

If the Democrats can peel off five votes.....

(they won't)

El Palo Mota
Aug 5, 2009

Bless this mess

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

erosion posted:

overdue. glad she's ok.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

I forget how this works, do they have to wait a certain amount of time or can they just start another roll call immediately?

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Jordan: 200
Jeffries: 212
McCarthy: 6
Zeldin: 3
Scalise: 7
Garcia: 1
Emmer: 1
Cole: 1
Massie: 1

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

mdemone posted:

I forget how this works, do they have to wait a certain amount of time or can they just start another roll call immediately?
whichever they want, it's p much calvinball rules

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Joementum posted:

I'm hootin and hollerin

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

go bite some more cops

big mean giraffe
Dec 13, 2003

Eat Shit and Die

Lipstick Apathy

Louisgod posted:

gently caress ohio and also death to israel

There's a reason the entire state of Michigan hates Ohio

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Bethamphetamine posted:

my bad, there's a whole video:

By any other Judge in New York, the trial brought by the Corrupt and Racist A.G., Peekaboo James, would be dismissed and over with. This case should never have been brought, it should never have been...allowed. - I have NO RIGHTS, I DON’T EVEN GET, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, A JURYs-somebody said that 'Oh, your lawyers didn't check a box'-There's no box to check-Under the statute you get no jury you get no rights. Peekaboo has misrepresented values to the judge like Mar-a-Lago being worth only 18 million dollars, now...Just so you understand - if you multiply that times 50 to 100 that would be much closer to the value. THEY KNOW IT'S WRONG! Either that or they are grossly incompetent, which could also be, because they are incompetent...

I'm worth much more than my financial statements, so there can be no fraud! I have a 100% disclaimer clause, so again there can be no fraud. This trial is an ELECTION INTERFERENCE WITCH HUNT and everybody knows it. All of the banks that I dealt with were very happy with us, they thought I was a great customer. They were all paid back in full, with interest, they never even sent a default notice. So in addition to everything else there is NO VICTIM. THE VICTIMS ARE ALL OF THE PEOPLE BEING MURDERED in the streets of New York, and your attorney general does nothing about it, she's incompetent. She's a racist and she's incompetent. New York state should intercede and stop this total travesty of justice. The people of our country are watching and THEY ALL GET IT. It's a travesty of justice it's a kangaroo court. Thank you very much.

Mr president I already took your order please move to the next window

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

hahaha they need all the Scalise voters AND all the McCarthy voters AND four others too

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

El Palo Mota posted:

Bless this mess

Lol

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Joementum posted:

Not a single vote for Obamna. :(

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

beginning to think our government doesnt work very well

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

beginning to think our government doesnt work very well

interesting that the system of government dashed off over a weekend by a 5'2" syphilitic slaver is hosed up

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

2DCAT posted:

Nazi fucks can gently caress off

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Joementum posted: