Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Can't wait to hear why the hostage children had to die.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Answers Me
Apr 24, 2012

how do the IDF know if they haven’t just loving killed them all. like, you’d think the whole point of hostages was as insurance against indiscriminate bombing but they clearly don’t give a gently caress anyway

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

IOF hasbara accounts are blaming a "misfired Hamas rocket" to cover that Israeli bombs killed over 500 people in a hospital

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

Alright fine the probe is fine, sorry.

AlJazeera is showing live footage of Ramallah, and the streets are packed with people demonstrating.

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

https://twitter.com/jeremycorbyn/status/1714345013734166555

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

I am also going to kill their God.

How does one kill the American empire's subject of worship, money and racism?

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://twitter.com/IsraelWarRoom/status/1714339337532555693

looks like theyre going to go with this lol

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

they should not do this

CHUD KILLER 5000
Oct 12, 2023

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

madmatt112 posted:

gently caress the samson option, the alternative is GUARANTEED GENOCIDE and we're all seeing this play out RIGHT NOW.

I think I need to log off and go hit something.

the arab gulf monarchies are pretty warm with israel these days as well, don't think they want to rock that boat too hard.

Clever Moniker
Oct 29, 2007

Death to Israel.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Atrocious Joe posted:

IOF hasbara accounts are blaming a "misfired Hamas rocket" to cover that Israeli bombs killed over 500 people in a hospital

The magic Hamas rocket that was 1000x more powerful than any other Hamas rocket that was ever fired before.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/imraansiddiqi/status/1714343074456092943
https://twitter.com/AstuteCFO/status/1713832236376850656

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

eat my rear end you motherfuckers

Noise Complaint
Sep 27, 2004

Who could be scared of a Jeffrey?

lol they posted a video of rockets but the electricity is still on in gaza in the video they posted

the actual video of the event pretty loving clearly shows an air dropped munition and the electricity is off

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

shyduck posted:

I'm sure they'll bring on their standby IDF spokesperson to answer that question!

They tempered their statement by being like, "maybe this was a stray Hamas rocket, we just don't know yet", lol.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

shyduck posted:

turn on your war monitor

how do i turn it off :smith:

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Atrocious Joe posted:

yeah sure a manure fueld pop rocket totally brought down an entire loving hospital

loving demon crackers

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...
need brown moses to analyze the rocket

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

quoting this so I don't forget...

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

loving hell

CHUD KILLER 5000
Oct 12, 2023

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

smarxist posted:

in a just world, everyone from joe biden down to the guy who pushed the button in the IDF would be tried and executed

4d3d3d
Mar 17, 2017

paul_soccer12 posted:

every single zionist worldwide and their cynical careerist backers are all legitimate military targets

They call Palestinians animals and announce their own intentions to wipe them out and this doesn't legitimate self-defense against them?? The easiest layup in history but we still can't get it right and withdraw all support or do something more proactive to stop this

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

2033s #1 tiktok trend in the "pranks" category is a video of a war crimes tribunal guard secretly swapping the potassium cyanide for a vial of cinnamon, the "oh no no no no no" song plays over the accused spewing a cloud of cinnamon/eyes going wide with existential horror

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Fellatio del Toro posted:

2033s #1 tiktok trend in the "pranks" category is a video of a war crimes tribunal guard secretly swapping the potassium cyanide for a vial of cinnamon, the "oh no no no no no" song plays over the accused spewing a cloud of cinnamon/eyes going wide with existential horror

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

FlapYoJacks posted:

The magic Hamas rocket that was 1000x more powerful than any other Hamas rocket that was ever fired before.

it also appeared to hit the top of the building in that video upthread. the lies don't have to be believable

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Mr Hootington posted:

I know there is a lot of new watchers, posters, and lurkers due to threads being closed elsewhere so I just want you to take a second and think about what you are reading and hearing from the western media and governments. How you know they are lying to you. How they are doing that lying to committ a genocide.

Now apply that to how the west talks about other conflicts past and present. How the west talks about other "adversaries".

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

agreed loving demon crackers the lot of em

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Noise Complaint posted:

lol they posted a video of rockets but the electricity is still on in gaza in the video they posted

the actual video of the event pretty loving clearly shows an air dropped munition and the electricity is off

doesnt matter, itll work. they just need it so the media & western pols can say We Don't Know Who Is Responsible, Wait Until An Investigation long enough. otherwise this threatens to derail a lot for them.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

its already worked lmao, this is the truth now.

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

British press convinced half the UK public that Corbyn was about to commit the Holocaust because of what he's demonstrating here - basic acknowledgement of the humanity of Palestinians.

Grotesque island

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
I can't believe this poo poo. Bombing a hospital. Every day I wake up and it's some new, worse atrocity. And people still handwave it away with both-sides moral platitudes or worse, excuses for Israel. I'm not pulling punches anymore; these 'friends' would have been first in line to defend the nazis in 1930s Germany. gently caress Israel forever, at this point I hope they overstep and get wiped off the map.

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
Zionists now saying well we did try to warn them defence of genocide and warcrimes

https://twitter.com/AJABreaking/status/1714348814918668641

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Hatebag posted:

it also appeared to hit the top of the building in that video upthread. the lies don't have to be believable

The videos show there isn't even a loving rocket trail. It's a bomb from a plane 10,000+ feet in the air. DTI, DTA, DTUN.

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

oh yeah the rocket that vaporized a whole hospital could easily have been a hamas misfire. Hamas rockets are famous for being extremely effective at leveling entire large buildings so I can see the need to be sure

are you loving kidding me with this poo poo

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Israel also has some weird poo poo about not using (recognizing?) the Red Cross and Red Crescent as protective symbols.

We let them skate on a lot of poo poo.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Resistance News Network posted:

🔴 Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine:

The heinous massacre committed by zionist occupation aircraft in the Al-Maamadani Hospital in Gaza City this evening is a war crime that shames humanity as a whole.

We emphasize that the global and Arab silence in the face of these massacres is tantamount to a death sentence for over 2 million Palestinians in the Gaza Strip.
(from t.me/PalestineResist/15459, via tgsa)

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Death By The Blues posted:

Zionists now saying well we did try to warn them defence of genocide and warcrimes

https://twitter.com/AJABreaking/status/1714348814918668641

IOF knows where Qassam misfires will land. World's most moral military.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DiscountDildos
Nov 8, 2017

Anderson had to censor himself on the fly because he's in tel aviv

https://twitter.com/SanaSaeed/status/1714346518616920092?s=20