Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

The dems are gonna kick her out of the caucus. But good for her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tsitsikovas
Aug 2, 2023

err posted:

keep seeing people claim it's a misfired rocket

Its absolutely disgusting seeing this, hand in hand with "did hamas actually secretly build bases and tunnels under hospitals" talk, be perpetuated to excuse the action.

How evil it is to just pretend its all whoopsies and good intentions gone bad. How common it is to see the same vile people from the same vile swamps talk like this. Some of yous in here compared the idf to a sloppy police force and apparently that comparison goes all the way to the excuses generated.

A mistake is an email sent to the wrong person, or a tool breaking. Not a bombing. Not a gun going off.

Dti and dta forever until its done.

a racist pole
May 16, 2015

first the IOF denied the baby beheadings and now they’re saying they warned the hospital

they’re the moron sibling of the Israeli army

In the Colosseum
Jan 2, 2008

They train young men to drop fire on people. But their commanders won't allow them to write 'fuck' on their airplanes because it is obscene.

DiscountDildos posted:

Anderson had to censor himself on the fly because he's in tel aviv

https://twitter.com/SanaSaeed/status/1714346518616920092?s=20

rave: civilian target
hospital: legitimate target

very simple

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

same as it ever was

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

loving hell please imagine I typed DTI in this post over and over again until my thumbs were worn down to bloody nubs

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

the burgers must flow !

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

naziyahu was born in 49, one year after the nakba. he was born in israel and his entire life has been dedicated to murdering palestinians

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna
:nws::nms:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F8qSAs4XYAAm1Z3?format=jpg&name=large
some some zionist media freak hooting like an ape for slaughtering a hospital

Zedhe Khoja has issued a correction as of 20:12 on Oct 17, 2023

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

no loving way

DrHub
Jun 21, 2012
I'm on the side of terrorism. Hamas arm me please.

Tom Guycot
Oct 15, 2008

Chief of Governors

Sounds like hospital bombing works. :smug:

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.

CHUD KILLER 5000 posted:

how does anyone fall for this poo poo? lying and contradicting their statements all the time

Same way they're falling for the notion that Israeli intelligence services, despite failing to predict the initial attack on October 7th, can somehow be trusted when they tell us they know exactly which buildings in Gaza are housing Hamas activity and which ones don't - by shutting your ears and going la la la la la la la la i can't hear youuuuuuuu

DiscountDildos
Nov 8, 2017

quote:

@POTUS this is what happens when you refuse to facilitate a ceasefire & help de-escalate.

Your war and destruction only approach has opened my eyes and many Palestinian Americans and Muslims Americans like me. We will remember where you stood.

:stare:

Good on her. She's gotta be going through it right now. I hate thinking about the blowback she's going to get from her colleagues for reacting to this like a human.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/GermanAmbUK/status/1714342760747016314

loving Scholz is in Israel today

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

mcmagic posted:

they are just normie american jews OP

Yeah, when I went to some relative's bat mitzvah some years back, before the part where she said a bunch of stuff in Hebrew in the synagogue*, the Rabbi said a bunch of stuff and concluded with a very abrupt/random prayer to Israel. And this was a very liberal synagogue.

* I have no idea what's actually involved with the bar/bat mitzvah, since my family never did Jewish stuff beyond Hanukkah

vvvv Ah, maybe this explains it

Pretzel Rod Serling posted:

yeah a lot of non-Jewish people might not get this but they pummel you with propaganda from the moment you first drive past a synagogue, to the point where any Jew who practices at all (and even many secular Jews) are on a first-name basis with like ten IDF guys by the time their bar/bat mitzvah rolls around.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

ah, so you see they had no choice but to murder a thousand people. case closed!

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

DiscountDildos posted:

:stare:

Good on her. She's gotta be going through it right now. I hate thinking about the blowback she's going to get from her colleagues for reacting to this like a human.

its going to end her career

Tsitsikovas
Aug 2, 2023

What a loving rear end in a top hat. Evil always finds a lower depth. Just changing reality to fuel the hatred.

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

if the Pizzaball guy beats Netanyahu in a fight, he gets to run the Holy Land

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely

Germany seems to end up on the wrong side of alot of these conflicts for whatever reason

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

turns out the best ever death metal band out of tel aviv never had trouble picking a name

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

yeah the dems are going to destroy tlaib

but good for her for standing up

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

This is legit courageous considering there's a good chance her career will be ruined because of it.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Germany is also gearing up to apply their anti-nazi laws against palestian supporters.

Godlessdonut
Sep 13, 2005

"Useless?"

Hammerstein
May 6, 2005

YOU DON'T KNOW A DAMN THING ABOUT RACING !

Agrajag posted:

remember the al qaeda mountain cave fortresses poo poo?

I was counting the hours until a tabloid or some general would hold up a cartoonish sketch of an underground base worthy of a Bond villain.

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

hmmmmmmm

https://twitter.com/ragipsoylu/status/1714354086739357888

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

Starsfan posted:

Germany seems to end up on the wrong side of alot of these conflicts for whatever reason

wouldnt be the first time the SPD helped the Nazis

Tsitsikovas
Aug 2, 2023

Starsfan posted:

What white supremacy does to a mfer nation of mfers nations of mfers

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Evil. Unapologetically evil

CHUD KILLER 5000
Oct 12, 2023

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Al-Saqr posted:

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde

err posted:

keep seeing people claim it's a misfired rocket

Hatebag posted:

of course, that's a fake story that gives them an excuse not to care until they can forget about it

it is such a transparent lie

stuker
Jul 9, 2003

mcmagic posted:

The dems are gonna kick her out of the caucus. But good for her.

kicking tlaib out of the caucus after today's events seems like misprioritisation

but on the other hand that's never stopped them before

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
Rashida is the only person in congress I would remotely give credit to expect to stand up and fight back against the genocide machine.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Netanyahu is Hitler 2

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

HallelujahLee posted:

yeah the dems are going to destroy tlaib

but good for her for standing up

AIPAC and DMFI is going to spend 100 million or more to primary her.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Al-Saqr posted:

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

weird how hamas keeps using these human shields despite decades of proof that they do not protect them at all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

Tom Guycot posted:

Death to the state of israel and every one of its running dogs. Free Palestine, from the river to the sea.