Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.

RealityWarCriminal posted:

best of luck to the remaining dnd mods

wait, is one of them a CIA operative in Jordan?

D&D really needs to stop making warzone-deployed CIA employees into mods. Fool me once and all, but....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

god dammit i hope this does not escalate into a regional war. loving christ more people dont need to loving die just loving stop bombing goddamn innocent loving people you monsters

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Starsfan posted:

they could say that someone left the stove on in the kitchen and the hospital blew up and their dick riders would take up the cry.

the lack of plausibility is not an issue for Israel.

They know most people dont know the amount of firepower needed to level a hospital like that.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

israeli propaganda guy posted then deleted this:

nvm

Bro Dad has issued a correction as of 21:03 on Oct 17, 2023

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

no idea if this is true but i like the Hezbollah scooter army
https://twitter.com/DD_Geopolitics/status/1714366969296929199

Freezer
Apr 20, 2001

The Earth is the cradle of the mind, but one cannot stay in the cradle forever.

WoodrowSkillson posted:

slightly smarter credulous idiots are claiming it was an ammo dump hidden in the hospital and that the hamas rocket hit THAT

Great shot kid, that was one in a million.

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"
https://twitter.com/mariyyum/status/1714361436397584410

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

WoodrowSkillson posted:

god dammit i hope this does not escalate into a regional war. loving christ more people dont need to loving die just loving stop bombing goddamn innocent loving people you monsters

thats not going to happen until israel no longer exists and that is going to take a regional war

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

antipattern posted:

if hamas had rockets that could do that much damage, israel would be a crater by now

yeah for real anyone that falls for it was a hamas rocket is dumber than a rock covered in poo poo

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/NaksBilal/status/1714369039672238480?s=20

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Bro Dad posted:

israeli propaganda guy posted then deleted this:

Just letting you know there appears to be body parts in this photo

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

mcmagic posted:

EVEN IF THEY ARE DOING THAT YOU SIMPLY DO NOT HAVE TO BLOW UP A loving HOSPITAL YOU GENOCIDAL FREAKS

i was loving filled with babies

hasan played a video of the day before at that hospital it was doctors cheering up children and babies in a loving playground and now theyre all dead murdered by the IDF

loving christ

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Raskolnikov38 posted:

thats not going to happen until israel no longer exists and that is going to take a regional war

it might take a world war for that to happen. a world war that the US loses.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

i was already following some people in ramallah on twitter:

quote:

Israel’s loving spies and collaborators are throwing tear gas at us

The hatred I feel is indescribable

They drowned us in gas and popped our ear drums and closed all the streets while they started shooting live fire

Hearing these traitor dogs killed a girl in Jenin

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

Cao Ni Ma posted:

They know most people dont know the amount of firepower needed to level a hospital like that.

you can quantify tragedy in 9/11s now

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

https://twitter.com/ettingermentum/status/1714370619049947518

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

https://twitter.com/Seamus_Malek/status/1714369464823857604

Hammerstein
May 6, 2005

YOU DON'T KNOW A DAMN THING ABOUT RACING !

Raskolnikov38 posted:

I'm kinda convinced that if Israel ever came into a situation where the existence of their state is seriously endangered, they would launch every Jericho 3 missile they have. There seems to be no winnable scenario anymore.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

WoodrowSkillson posted:

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Hammerstein posted:

I'm kinda convinced that if Israel ever came into a situation where the existence of their state is seriously endangered, they would launch every Jericho 3 missile they have. There seems to be no winnable scenarion anymore.

legend says that the Samson Option was at one point actually on the table (or at least near the table). in the 70s maybe? I forget. golda meir, yeah?

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 55 minutes!

WoodrowSkillson posted:

those aren’t the options anymore. it’s either ‘fight Israel and america’ or ‘watch them complete the genocide of Palestine’ now

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

WoodrowSkillson posted:

the israeli nazis are likely bombing civilians to escalate the conflict into a regional war

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

lol i am so goddamn furious about this hospital

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

it seems dnd isn't quite convinced yet, waiting for more concrete evidence from an idf source to be sure.

sleep with the vicious
Apr 2, 2010

FizFashizzle posted:

lol i am so goddamn furious about this hospital

DrHub
Jun 21, 2012

Google Butt posted:

it seems dnd isn't quite convinced yet, waiting for more concrete evidence from an idf source to be sure.

Lmao

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/yousuf_tw/status/1714367757968384106

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Made my first Facebook post in god knows how long (pretty sure at least 5 years) and linked to ANERA (where I set up a monthly donation since, from what I understand, those can be more helpful due to the more predictable cash flow)

Both sides of the family (Jewish and fundamentalist Christian) probably gonna get mad at me, but I don't care about arguing with anyone online about this. Just want to force people to pay even the smallest amount of attention to it, since I couldn't find a single other post on my timeline about it.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

mdemone posted:

legend says that the Samson Option was at one point actually on the table (or at least near the table). in the 70s maybe? I forget. golda meir, yeah?

iirc the plan then was to set the bomb off on some mountain in the sinai as a warning but lmao at these genocidial shitstains having that degree of restraint ever

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Nasser, what could have been

Hirsute
May 4, 2007
Yeah I'm seeing people say they "warned" the hospital to evacuate. Y'know, the building full of people who can't move

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

the israeli "opposition" to bibi everyone........

https://twitter.com/yairlapid/status/1714365887405293663

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
there's footage of the attack and you can hear the munition screech in

that was not a misfiring rocket

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Google Butt posted:

The mainstream news is saying "the HAMAS-RUN local government is claiming things, but we are still waiting for confirmation from Israeli authorities"

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...

are they saying the rocket broke apart and landed on the hospital?

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

MSF says it was bombs so ya it was bombs

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Atrocious Joe posted:

no idea if this is true but i like the Hezbollah scooter army
https://twitter.com/DD_Geopolitics/status/1714366969296929199

these men scoot for freedom

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://twitter.com/spectatorindex/status/1714369020445835445?t=r17IOmeXwlgKeIhmiX7eBA&s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

Google Butt posted:

If the IDF put out a statement saying they blew up the hospital and they’d do it again, it would not close the case. first of all, which hospital are they discussing? and “blew up” could also mean “to make a post viral.” It would be presumptuous to accuse Israel of war crimes when they might only be participating in the Harlem shake.

instead, we must assume Russia did this.