Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

PawParole posted:

https://twitter.com/QudsNen/status/1714374702808826036

I feel like I’m going to be sick. They’re taunting Gazans

dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Lpzie posted:

Netanyahu is Hitler 2

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhQG54QvTTc

Judgy Fucker
Mar 24, 2006

Nonsense posted:

it’s time to invade Israel.

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

Death By The Blues posted:

holy poo poo the director of one of the hospitals is currently hosting a press conference surrounded by the dead bodies of the strike

impossible. according to the media understanders it was just the courtyard and some broken windows (these are required thoughts in order to reconcile how hamas firecrackers are still a plausible explanation and daddy idf isnt lying to them)

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Nonsense posted:

it’s time to invade Israel.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

just lol jesus loving christ

Answers Me
Apr 24, 2012
https://x.com/joekassabian/status/1714369907444351261?s=46

cool

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

it's almost absurdly loving comical how dark and evil they are. cartoonish villainy

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Jeff Fatwood posted:

it really can't be stressed enough how Trump was the harm reduction candidate, huh

trump would have done the exact same thing because it's a bunch of cia/state dept nazis calling all the shots regardless of which demented pedophile sits in the oval office

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
lmao
https://twitter.com/halalflow/status/1714378916041732590?s=20

tatankatonk
Nov 4, 2011

Pitching is the art of instilling fear.
mid level officers in Arab militaries, now is your time

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

lol i don't recognize that guy in the dnd thread who's saying it was hamas but they were already on my ignore list so i respect past me's judgment

Smith Comma John
Nov 21, 2007

Human being for president.
NYT has the IDF “missile misfire” bullshit as the first sub-headline on the front page

BillsPhoenix
Jun 29, 2023
But what if Russia aren't the bad guys? I'm just asking questions...

PawParole posted:

Even if Israel is given 1 trillion dollars, there aren’t any shells or ammo in the pantry. Ukraine spent it all.

America only has 4 aircraft carrier groups active right? What stops the Chinese from paratrooping into Taiwan right now?

The Reagan strike group was photographed in Korea last week.

E: I belive this is the 4th carrier near Israel (other side) now. If not then there's "only" 3.

E2: Trump exposed this maneuver a few years ago as viable, that's why I think its there. Anyone near the Busan port could easily disprove or prove if it's actually there, but gently caress if I actually know.

BillsPhoenix has issued a correction as of 21:47 on Oct 17, 2023

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023

captainbananas posted:

common sense and the capacity to weigh future benefits against costs. why do that when you can just wait not too much longer for the US to finish shooting itself in the dick and balls over and over like some kind of Steve Scalise ouroboros

Why wouldn't they take Taiwan tho

I wake up almost every day and ask this question tbh

It's a made up fake country whose sovereignty is recognized exclusively by the United States and a bunch of other unrecognized fake countries, they wouldn't even get sanctioned if they took the island at this point

The only thing they have to lose by incorporating Taiwan into mainland China is dealing with the westernized population, and I don't necessarily blame them after how poorly behaved hong kong has been

I get the feeling they're just waiting for a major Taiwanese recession to come around, then they'll come in and save the Taiwanese from the excesses of capitalism, might head off the stupid child tantrums from the upper middle class

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006
what's xi up to. I'm escalating this ticket

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

D&D thread outright supporting the hamas rocket story lol

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014

i have a friend from nablus who is currently in ramallah and we've been exchanging messages a few times a day but i have no idea what to say to him now

Godlessdonut
Sep 13, 2005

I really hate Genocide Joe

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

hearing reports the uss liberty and jfk's dome were struck by wayward hamas rockets (Video not verified yet)

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

they really are struggling, can't even get their lies straight anymore

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

made a deal with the devil to trade a year of saying "no healthcare, trump bad" on tv for a gig at msnbc, and oops, now hes telling you to forfeit your soul to eternal damnation. have fun in hell :)

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Al! posted:

the harm reduction candidate

That phrase has been ringing in my head until it's lost all sense, the syllables no longer forming words, just empty sounds.

Judgy Fucker
Mar 24, 2006

WoodrowSkillson posted:

Of course. Biden and the Dems support Israel, and they couldn't support a murderous, genocidal apartheid state, could they?!

...could they??

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

sorry but i have a feeing a population raised on 'precision bombs' and 'civilian shields' and 'enhanced interrogation' and 'believe everything cops say' may have trouble accepting israel as lying apartheid homicidal maniacs

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

WoodrowSkillson posted:

they're bloodthirsty racist pieces of poo poo op

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
IDF now saying they didn't warn the hospital at all, walking back and retracting their spokesperson's previous claim, and have posted what they claim is evidence that it wasn't them or hamas, but actually PIJ.

Al-Jazeera is saying Israeli did it, as are many other live news streams. Still no actual evidence of Israel having done this has been released, and the only footage released that fits the rough time the hospital was hit does appear to show rockets fired from within Gaza landing on Gaza.

If it turns out the IDF isn't actually responsible for this one, there has been some staggeringly foolish reporting going on. But lies travel faster around the world than truths, or something.

4d3d3d
Mar 17, 2017

WoodrowSkillson posted:

Why is this forum still around? Are goons really that worthless that they need a forum for bad politics

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!

shyduck posted:

they really are struggling, can't even get their lies straight anymore

they don't need to get their lies straight, the can act with impunity while the US nods them on.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Hatebag posted:

trump would have done the exact same thing because it's a bunch of cia/state dept nazis calling all the shots regardless of which demented pedophile sits in the oval office

yea this please save any posts about how voting could have resolved this any better for the dnd thread

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

Anyone who believes the IDF story at this point is either evil or so loving stupid I don't know how they remember to breathe.

Death to all Zionists.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Durf posted:

sorry but i have a feeing a population raised on 'precision bombs' and 'civilian shields' and 'enhanced interrogation' and 'believe everything cops say' may have trouble accepting israel as lying apartheid homicidal maniacs

nah theyve been robbed of even the language to have a different conversation. theyre going to hoot and holler and blame "terrorism"

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

tatankatonk posted:

mid level officers in Arab militaries, now is your time

many people are saying this

BillsPhoenix
Jun 29, 2023
But what if Russia aren't the bad guys? I'm just asking questions...

Engorged Pedipalps posted:

Why wouldn't they take Taiwan tho

I wake up almost every day and ask this question tbh

The world isn't a video game, war is bad (not a western concept I know), and Xi might be a dictator, but he's not a bloodthirsty pyscho?

Or they're following the US WW1 template of arms dealing into leading super power.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

FlapYoJacks posted:

IDF now saying they didn't warn the hospital at all, walking back and retracting their spokesperson's previous claim, and have posted what they claim is evidence that it wasn't them or hamas, but actually PIJ.

Al-Jazeera is saying Israeli did it, as are many other live news streams. Still no actual evidence of Israel having done this has been released, and the only footage released that fits the rough time the hospital was hit does appear to show rockets fired from within Gaza landing on Gaza.

If it turns out the IDF isn't actually responsible for this one, there has been some staggeringly foolish reporting going on. But lies travel faster around the world than truths, or something.

this better be syq

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
stop hoping the burger brained are just going to come around

CHUD KILLER 5000
Oct 12, 2023

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

FlapYoJacks posted:

That guy needs to be killed.

CHUD KILLER 5000
Oct 12, 2023

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

spacemang_spliff posted:

this better be syq

It is, and the poster needs to die.

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sleep with the vicious
Apr 2, 2010