Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Line 2 + anyone is good.
Line 3 + McCabe/Klingberg... not so much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Spencer Martin looks like one of those emergency goalies that gets pulled from the crowd

mennoknight
Nov 24, 2003

I WILL JUST EAT ONE MORE SANDWICH
OH MY HEAD EXPLORDED I'M JAY FATSTER
holy gently caress I hate the flames

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
Vlasic might be a dude.

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Yep Willy’s gonna wish he’d scored on one of those chances earlier

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Corey Perry, cherry picker.

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

lol Creepy Rory

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

I thought Domi was supposed to be the one that takes endless lovely penalties, Bert’s been missing on too many open nets for this stuff

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

sportsgenius86 posted:

Spencer Martin looks like one of those emergency goalies that gets pulled from the crowd

Good Lord, this.

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Once again I ask what the hell is McCabe doing

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

McCabe, Kampf and Brodie have just been dogshit to start the season.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Mickey Redmond: As R2D2 said, "May the force be with you" he said that right?

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

I guess his injury wasn't as bad as we all thought

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Soft hooking call but that’s all on Gio for a terrible pass and Bert for once again having the puck bounce off him in the wrong direction

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Leafs starting to realize they have an assignment due tomorrow but they're sleepy and want to go to bed.

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely
lol here goes all the air out of the Leafs balloon

I see Max Domi is playing 4th line minutes in Toronto.. interesting decision by Keefe.. the guy is a trainwreck defensively (almost on the level of a Ryan Reaves type) so I don't know what value he's ever going to bring in that kind of role.

**oh ok looks like he's out there now for them, that's more reasonable..

***or not, never mind.. he juked me by standing on the ice during that time out

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Devils took the first 55 mins of this game off.

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?

Call Your Grandma posted:

nothing better in this world than sad corey perry

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Starsfan posted:

lol here goes all the air out of the Leafs balloon

I see Max Domi is playing 4th line minutes in Toronto.. interesting decision by Keefe.. the guy is a trainwreck defensively (almost on the level of a Ryan Reaves type) so I don't know what value he's ever going to bring in that kind of role.

**oh ok looks like he's out there now for them, that's more reasonable..

The Leafs looking like garbage early in the week against a bottom feeder is a tale as old as time, it’d be more surprising if they looked dominant. Ultimately they didn’t get the half-dozen powerplays they need to cover up their glaring issues in transition.

Domi is gonna be an interesting case, Keefe has historically not been able to accommodate sheltered scorers like him and he hasn’t played well enough to garner any trust or rope from him. The signing made sense on paper in the off-season but the initial returns aren’t good.

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

lol that’s gonna be offside too

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

This league is so stupid.

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good
Well that was an interesting end to the game.

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

eXXon posted:

This league is so stupid.

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!

sportsgenius86 posted:

I'm pretty sure that Martin was permanently broken last season having to be Vancouver's starter when Demko got injured.

...!
Oct 5, 2003

The Philadelphia Flyers are dogshit garbage

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

Very weird to not be completely devoid of hope going into game 3 of the season

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

Oh god do I seriously have to sit through a third home opener?

...!
Oct 5, 2003

ThinkTank posted:

Oh god do I seriously have to sit through a third home opener?

:getin:

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

Torts is starting his fourth line why not just put your stars out there and clown em?

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

Well that was coming. Don't know why they didn't start Pettersson against the 4th line.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

lol the flyers arena sound dude trying to rally the crowd and giving up

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Also Wells Fargo... This is supposed to be inspiring?
https://i.gyazo.com/29c058329c144110648e458ce7f4f25b.mp4

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

Sigh. Nice move.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

Diet Crack posted:

Also Wells Fargo... This is supposed to be inspiring?
https://i.gyazo.com/29c058329c144110648e458ce7f4f25b.mp4

Wells Fargo robots are coming for your job watching you jerk off

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

Personally I welcome the rise of the evil robots from minority report brought to you by wells fargo

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

My hot take is that Hronek might not be very good

Kale
May 14, 2010

Yikes Habs

Ace Jameson
Feb 10, 2006
lmao canadiens

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
early rear end game huh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kale
May 14, 2010

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :stonk:

Don't think I've seen a double short handed goal on one power play. Holy actual gently caress!