Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

bohm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

What a play

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!
Michael Jack guided his aim.

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute
Holy crap what a play

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
gosh penelope cruz does the fact that you have tens of thousands of dollars to spend on a plane ticket have something to do with it

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

You're entering a realm which is unusual. Maybe it's magic, or contains some kind of monster... The second one. Prepare to enter The Scary Door.
Nap Ghost
Get off my television Payton

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

InsensitiveSeaBass posted:

Get off my television Payton
if you change that to tv it fits the scansion

Mavric
Dec 14, 2006

I said "this is going to be the most significant televisual event since Quantum Leap." And I do not say that lightly.
I'm trying to imagine a CBP regular on an Emirates flight

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Mavric posted:

I'm trying to imagine a CBP regular on an Emirates flight

good chance that the people who can afford to buy the most expensive tickets at resale probably have the cash for emirates first class

(not that they're regulars)

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
drat the hot corner is the place to be tonight, if you're a mlb third baseman who likes making great plays

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?

Slimy Hog posted:

Sounds like you should watch the Phillies game and watch your bad NHL team between innings

This turns out to have been the correct choice, jfc :smith:

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

once again, they talk about what the players are wearing and why the gently caress can i not buy an stitched powder blue jersey in 2023

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

for y'all who haven't watched the phillies this year, nola was utter poo poo for most of the season so this turnaround really is something

Bregor
May 31, 2013

People are idiots, Leslie.

Sydin posted:

Imagine not playing seven games vs the D-backs in September and learning to NEVER RUN ON THEM

lmao

Also watch Harper become a GG 1B

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

You're entering a realm which is unusual. Maybe it's magic, or contains some kind of monster... The second one. Prepare to enter The Scary Door.
Nap Ghost

triple sulk posted:

once again, they talk about what the players are wearing and why the gently caress can i not buy an stitched powder blue jersey in 2023

Probably gonna go to one of those Chinese sites and get a combo with some Kelly Green

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

InsensitiveSeaBass posted:

Probably gonna go to one of those Chinese sites and get a combo with some Kelly Green

it's infuriating though. obviously no more majestic or anything but it really sucks that they don't even have the option

:bunt: ???

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

GOMS

aarstar
Mar 7, 2004
Another solo shot

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 17 days!
Kyle Schwarber is so loving cool

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

KYLE

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

BEEF BOMB

Slimy Hog
Apr 22, 2008

KYLE!

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute
BEEF

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Grem posted:

Kyle Schwarber is so loving cool

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

oops all solo dingers

Mavric
Dec 14, 2006

I said "this is going to be the most significant televisual event since Quantum Leap." And I do not say that lightly.
so good

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

This will make sure you don't suggest to the KDz
That he should grow greens instead of crushing on MCs

Grimey Drawer
SCHWARBOMB

Sex_Marxist
Dec 14, 2016

I LOVE MY DEAD GAY SON
Dingers for days

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

Nap Ghost
12 straight solo dongs...

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Philadelphia Phillies Have Any Runners On Base At All When Hitting A Dinger Challenge (IMPOSSIBLE)

...!
Oct 5, 2003

The Arizona Diamondbacks are dogshit garbage

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
he he he

aarstar
Mar 7, 2004
Ugh soooo close

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

AHHHHHH gently caress

...!
Oct 5, 2003

:smith:

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Haha so close

Slimy Hog
Apr 22, 2008

triple sulk posted:

Philadelphia Phillies Have Any Runners On Base At All When Hitting A Dinger Challenge (IMPOSSIBLE)

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

almost blew up cbp there

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

triple sulk posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Game going well