Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

i think nola will give up 1 or 2 to tie (could be a 2 run shot if he gives up his usual dinger that happened in the regular season) and the bullpen will lose this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

opposable thumbs.db
Jan 7, 2008
It's hard to say that it's wrong that my life revolves around my dog when she is cuter and more interesting than me
Pillbug
if it helps, as a snakes fan, I'd much rather be in the Phillies' position haha

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

opposable thumbs.db posted:

if it helps, as a snakes fan, I'd much rather be in the Phillies' position haha

i get it. last night was a taste of what can happen with the pen though if they teeter on falling apart

this could be the start of it

Slimy Hog
Apr 22, 2008

Hmm, that's less than ideal

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
Nine

aarstar
Mar 7, 2004
Great job by Nola

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

aarstar posted:

Great job by Nola

Slimy Hog
Apr 22, 2008

aarstar posted:

Great job by Nola

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

i think you have to send him back out

ohrwurm
Jun 25, 2003

phew

Bregor
May 31, 2013

People are idiots, Leslie.
Snakeshit garbage

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

triple sulk posted:

i think you have to send him back out
I... really don't

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

CapnAndy posted:

I... really don't

who goes out, strahm? hoffman?

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

SCHWARBOMB

aarstar
Mar 7, 2004
My god

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

KYLE

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 17 days!
Kyle Schwarber is so loving cool

Mavric
Dec 14, 2006

I said "this is going to be the most significant televisual event since Quantum Leap." And I do not say that lightly.
!!!!!

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Bregor
May 31, 2013

People are idiots, Leslie.
Love to see my large adult son smash dingers

Slimy Hog
Apr 22, 2008

Solo dong is the name of the game apparently

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

HULK HAS TWO BIG BALLS

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Grem posted:

Kyle Schwarber is so loving cool

:hai:

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

triple sulk posted:

who goes out, strahm? hoffman?
Sure? Fuckin' Dominguez, I don't care. Bottom line is that Nola's gonna tell you he's cooked when suddenly two runs cross the plate, and you have to get him out before that

although the math did just change a bit

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

this has to be some kind of completely unbreakable record now right?

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
why don't teams simply put a batter on base that way the phillies won't get runs that inning

Slimy Hog
Apr 22, 2008

triple sulk posted:

this has to be some kind of completely unbreakable record now right?

Not sure its unbreakable, but it's gonna be hard. I know I am.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

maffew buildings posted:

why don't teams simply put a batter on base that way the phillies won't get runs that inning

this is unironically probably true and a good idea

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

This will make sure you don't suggest to the KDz
That he should grow greens instead of crushing on MCs

Grimey Drawer
Playoff Schwarber is unreal

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

no more runs now

Slimy Hog
Apr 22, 2008

I didn't know forums poster maffew buildings was the manager of the dbacks

ohrwurm
Jun 25, 2003

Harper do the needful

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

ohrwurm posted:

Harper do the needful

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

#hitthebuds seems like it ought to be a pro-legalization hashtag

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

that should've been gone but the man on base made it not happen

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

I think part of the problem is that the Phillies start trying when there are batters on and they force poo poo

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

CapnAndy posted:

I think part of the problem is that the Phillies start trying when there are batters on and they force poo poo

reasonable theory

ChaosReaper
Feb 19, 2005
When a man lies he murders some part of the world. These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives. All this I cannot bear to witness any longer. Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home?

Yea Harper is trying to smash the ball out of the stadium and nothing else.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

please just get a hit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slimy Hog
Apr 22, 2008

He was safe by a lightyear