Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

R.D. Mangles posted:

blech, you had one job snakes
lose to fightin's

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

You're entering a realm which is unusual. Maybe it's magic, or contains some kind of monster... The second one. Prepare to enter The Scary Door.
Nap Ghost

Slimy Hog posted:

LOL at walking casty then getting that result from marsh

Jimmy Carter lives another day thanks to this

ChaosReaper
Feb 19, 2005
When a man lies he murders some part of the world. These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives. All this I cannot bear to witness any longer. Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home?

That man's hair never dries.

Bregor
May 31, 2013

People are idiots, Leslie.

Bregor posted:

Snakeshit garbage

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

really gonna have a phils-rangers world series huh

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
now I think you keep Nola in

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MS8OawQegYE

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

CapnAndy posted:

now I think you keep Nola in
but what do I know apparently lol that's pretty good

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lol

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

triple sulk posted:

really gonna have a phils-rangers world series huh

Most likely but then again dbacks have yet to play a home game

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?
The Arizona Diamondbacks are a Major League Baseball team

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

EvilBlackRailgun posted:

Starting Pfaat and uh ???

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah, great at getting us into Wawa.
Forgot how Nola got bodied by his brother last year

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

EvilBlackRailgun posted:

how many of those do they get

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

ChaosReaper posted:

That man's hair never dries.

he keeps it wet on purpose

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

I agree with the tv voices, back the money truck up to Nola in the offseason

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Hoffman’s had plenty of rest, he should be amped

Slimy Hog
Apr 22, 2008

CapnAndy posted:

I agree with the tv voices, back the money truck up to Nola in the offseason

I've always been down on Nola, but I'm starting to come around to this opinion

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

You're entering a realm which is unusual. Maybe it's magic, or contains some kind of monster... The second one. Prepare to enter The Scary Door.
Nap Ghost

CapnAndy posted:

how many of those do they get

Three

Both Phillies world series wins were preceeded by a pennant clinched on the road

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Six

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

:hai:

quote:

Both Phillies world series wins were preceeded by a pennant clinched on the road
:hai:

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

we were a year early on the whole "phillies win world series means global financial collapse"

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

number has been edging for a year

Human
Jun 9, 2004

REAL HUMAN. SAFE TO APPROACH.

triple sulk posted:

we were a year early on the whole "phillies win world series means global financial collapse"

I'm fine with it tbh

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?
Astros gonna win it all again

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

triple sulk posted:

2009 was a good year

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
Please do it again Schwarber

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Slimy Hog posted:

I've always been down on Nola, but I'm starting to come around to this opinion

He’s pitching for a monster contract and a ring, dude is going to kill himself if he has to

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

triple sulk posted:

no, more runs now!

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

♪ WHOA-OH LIVIN' ON A PRAYER ♪

Red
Apr 15, 2003

I feel bad for Mantiply, Phillies were due.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

...! posted:

i realized i typed al instead of nl in the original post but i called this ten (10) days ago

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

...! posted:

I learned my lesson last year but I will say that this year's Phillies are better than last year's

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

gently caress, nice catch

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!
They're snatchin' lasers out of the air tonight.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Good, it wouldn't have felt right if Harper didn't get his piece of the pie

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lmao kyle

Slimy Hog
Apr 22, 2008

LOL

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.
Watching him run is hilarious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

Nap Ghost
Schwarber with that base running speed