Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah, great at getting us into Wawa.
Schwarber runs like he’s pulling a sled

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bregor
May 31, 2013

People are idiots, Leslie.
Schwarber speed!

Mavric
Dec 14, 2006

I said "this is going to be the most significant televisual event since Quantum Leap." And I do not say that lightly.
schwarb power walking around the bases

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
Oh just pump this game directly into my veins

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

You're entering a realm which is unusual. Maybe it's magic, or contains some kind of monster... The second one. Prepare to enter The Scary Door.
Nap Ghost
EVERYBODY HITS

WOO HOO

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 25 days!
Alec Bohm is pretty cool

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
Diamondbacks are getting the poo poo stomped out of em

Red
Apr 15, 2003

BOHMS AWAY

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

hell yeah finally

aarstar
Mar 7, 2004
Even Bohm doing something

Slimy Hog
Apr 22, 2008

BOHM WAS DUE

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

hopefully that fixes his confidence

Gadzuko
Feb 14, 2005
Bohm! Good for him, finally

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
Dear the Arizona Baseball Diamondbacks,

Don't you ever talk poo poo about this stadium again

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
https://twitter.com/90sWWE/status/1651608936837939201?s=20

Pictured; The Phillies in action.

aarstar
Mar 7, 2004
:lol:

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

LMAO

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Lmao Phillies can don no wrong

Mavric
Dec 14, 2006

I said "this is going to be the most significant televisual event since Quantum Leap." And I do not say that lightly.
AOK

Slimy Hog
Apr 22, 2008

LOL

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 25 days!
Lol the Diamondbacks should just loving quit

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.
Holy poo poo that's the kind of defense I grew up learning to expect from the Phillies.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Loooooooooooollll hahahahaa

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Phanatic posted:

Holy poo poo that's the kind of defense I grew up learning to expect from the Phillies.

it is lol

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Rare fuckup by Eva

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Grem posted:

Lol the Diamondbacks should just loving quit
in what way have they not

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Wheels falling off

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Save some runs for the next game, Phils

opposable thumbs.db
Jan 7, 2008
It's hard to say that it's wrong that my life revolves around my dog when she is cuter and more interesting than me
Pillbug
Well at least the Phillies will beat the Astros / rangers

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.
Schwarber.

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

You're entering a realm which is unusual. Maybe it's magic, or contains some kind of monster... The second one. Prepare to enter The Scary Door.
Nap Ghost

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

Save some runs for the next game, Phils

(Impossible)

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Bregor
May 31, 2013

lol why are you challenging this

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Did that ball brush some arm hairs

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

I mean if that hit him it was a graze

Slimy Hog
Apr 22, 2008

Bregor posted:

They have 2 challenges so why not I guess?

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Bregor posted:

nick grand slam

Red
Apr 15, 2003

JT claiming the breeze

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Bregor posted:

why not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bregor
May 31, 2013

This feels like the Andy Reid timeout of challenges