Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Remember the time Alex Gonzalez broke his arm on a pitch that the ump said didn't hit him?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
Just concede

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Bregor posted:

This feels like the Andy Reid timeout of challenges

no, the game would be close at that point

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
This is gonna end up 14-2

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

they're dead

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah, great at getting us into Wawa.
Snakes probably wish it’d been hbp

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 26 days!

Grem posted:

J.T. Realmuto is pretty cool

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Give me double digits

Bregor
May 31, 2013

People are idiots, Leslie.
more runs for runstorm

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

i would like a nick dinger to cap it off

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
I'm dead serious, d-backs, just hit the showers and give us all an early night

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
Lol absolutely zero urgency on the throw in.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

triple sulk posted:

i would like a nick dinger to cap it off
you very nearly got it

sac fly is good too

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

awwwwww

Mavric
Dec 14, 2006

I said "this is going to be the most significant televisual event since Quantum Leap." And I do not say that lightly.
so close

Slimy Hog
Apr 22, 2008

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

Give me double digits

:siren:

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Red posted:

Snakes probably wish it’d been hbp
I saw when your autocorrect had that as hobo and thought it was pretty good slang actually

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

This must be demoralizing

Slimy Hog
Apr 22, 2008

CapnAndy posted:

I saw when your autocorrect had that as hobo and thought it was pretty good slang actually

But the hobo is batting now

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Jesus Dave, perk up

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

This will make sure you don't suggest to the KDz
That he should grow greens instead of crushing on MCs

Grimey Drawer
Phillies are on fire

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Slimy Hog posted:

that's a swamp thing

Bregor
May 31, 2013

People are idiots, Leslie.

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

Lol absolutely zero urgency on the throw in.

Seemed like he thought there were three outs

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

39-8 at home jesus christ

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Diamondbacks. Showers. Hit 'em. Nobody's gonna judge you any more than we already are.

BallerBallerDillz
Jun 11, 2009

Cock, Rules, Everything, Around, Me
Scratchmo

triple sulk posted:

if it's also not obvious, two runs will not win this game

:ohdear:

Slimy Hog
Apr 22, 2008

CapnAndy posted:

Diamondbacks. Showers. Hit 'em. Nobody's gonna judge you any more than we already are.

The phillies aren't done taking bp though

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

this was an easily blowable game like an inning ago lol

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

can a team concede? i am asking this unironically as i do not know

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

i am going to search this

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Slimy Hog posted:

“Billy, this is Brandon Marsh. His defect is that he’s homeless.”

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

they can!

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

the last forfeit to happen (which was forced)

quote:

On August 10, 1995, the Los Angeles Dodgers gave out baseballs to paying customers as they entered the Dodger Stadium gates for a game against the St. Louis Cardinals. Fans interrupted the game in the seventh inning when they threw these baseballs onto the field, and again in the bottom of the ninth inning, with the Cardinals leading 2–1, when the first Dodgers batter, Raúl Mondesí, was called out on strikes and ejected by home plate umpire Jim Quick for arguing, followed by Dodger manager Tommy Lasorda moments later for arguing with and abusing Quick. Dodger fans, fueled by a series of close calls, again threw their souvenir baseballs onto the field. The Cardinals left the field due to safety concerns, causing a several-minute delay, but when the Cardinals returned to the field, Dodgers fans threw more balls out of the center field bleachers, forcing the umpires to forfeit the game to St. Louis.[19][20] As a result of this incident, MLB ruled that in any future promotional giveaways of baseballs or any other throwable object, the items would be given out as fans exited the stadium.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Bregor posted:

Seemed like he thought there were three outs

Yeah sorta looked like the other fielder told him

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

worth considering

Slimy Hog
Apr 22, 2008

triple sulk posted:

the last forfeit to happen (which was forced)

LOL

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

CapnAndy posted:

worth considering

it would definitely save some arms

Red
Apr 15, 2003

This guy can’t decide if he’s a cowboy or a gangster

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU