Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret
I wonder if that raver girl was there....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
izzaldin al qassam is rapidly achieving che guevara status on arab artist social media theres been a ton of stuff like this popping up

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

deeply saddened to hear the loss of civilian life. me and my wife X are praying for the victims. No civilian should have to deal with dying.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
lol hes a force ghost

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

lmao

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

Homeless Friend posted:

hamas stuffed the ground under the hospital with red barrels

we need to start putting those in games again instead so hamas can’t do this

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Dr. San must be compromised to a permanent end

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

lol

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Why is there no throw a shoe at Genocidin' Biden ad games that I can play

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Al-Saqr posted:

izzaldin al qassam is rapidly achieving che guevara status on arab artist social media theres been a ton of stuff like this popping up

Pixar's Intifada Out

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Busy Bee posted:

This thread moves quickly so not sure it was already discussed but didn't Seymour Hersh release an article recently talking about how Israel is going to use a JDAM soon to penetrate deep into the ground and that it will be a significant explosion?

yeah, they used the jdam to "door knock" the command bunker under the hospital

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Why is there no throw a shoe at Genocidin' Biden ad games that I can play

flash is deprecated

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Starsfan posted:

ok, I thought there was a standard that statements like "Hamas could have blown up the Hospital in Gaza" without any supporting evidence constituted a form of genocide denial and was an automatic perma.

**like so far as I'm aware absolutely nobody (even the most rabid zionist media) is claiming at this point that Hamas loaded up the hospital with explosives and lit the fuse to make Israel look bad..

wait no, you're right OK baizuo and the white hand got taken out by about the current russian/ukraine war and also the holodomor

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
white hand was just noticed from that iirc. but also finally got the payoff for the name

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Al! posted:

turning the newsmedia into an adult daycare for heiresses and heirs has had unfortunate consequences for the people, but is doing exactly what it was intended to do

Anderson Cooper is a loving Vanderbilt, lmfao

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

i say swears online posted:

Pixar's Intifada Out

1 minute, 59 seconds in

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.
https://twitter.com/Israel/status/1247881046089248768?t=GvYWVbLG5NBZnjLEphWpCw&s=19

Hey Israel which plague gives IDF bomber pilots a heart so shriveled and dark that they can muster the will to blow up a hospital

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Leonard_Nosferatu
Feb 19, 2013
Long time lurker, first time poster.
Just wanna say prayers up for the Palestinian people.
Death to America
Death to Israel

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
egyptian truckers saying theyre willing to risk getting bombed and achieve martyrdom right now just to drive aid to gaza

https://twitter.com/ajarabic/status/1714499042716328240?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
Apparently the U.S. thwarted a drone attack on its troops in Iraq

https://twitter.com/AJABreaking/status/1714503886541647909

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

https://twitter.com/quantian1/status/1714508196457361741

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

i say swears online posted:

Pixar's Intifada Out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJ9_i5kA08Q

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Al-Saqr posted:

egyptian truckers saying theyre willing to risk getting bombed and achieve martyrdom right now just to drive aid to gaza

https://twitter.com/ajarabic/status/1714499042716328240?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

a more worthy end than most of us could ask for

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

https://twitter.com/opinonhaver/status/1714421572252115431

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
we're lucky Aaron Sorkin still isn't making The Newsroom

Jeff Daniels looking tearful and conflicted as he holds two papers in his hands, one saying "Hamas did it", and the other saying "Israel did it"

the producer is counting him down as they go live, and there's a fade-out as he begins his opening spiel. Which did he pick? That's up to the viewer to decide...

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
Don't worry next attack he will blame the Maoist/Marxist armed resistance group in Gaza to unite the right wing/chuds of the world

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

lyndon johnson levels of pulling out his pecker in the middle of a cabinet meeting and daring anyone to suck it

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

gradenko_2000 posted:

Jeff Daniels looking tearful and conflicted as he holds two papers in his hands, one saying "Hamas did it", and the other saying "Israel did it"

and he's on the toilet like in dumb and dumber

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Leonard_Nosferatu posted:

Death to America
Death to Israel

You waited ten years but you made a very good first post

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Cuttlefush posted:

and he's on the toilet like in dumb and dumber

lol

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Rakosi posted:

IDF released alleged satellite images that show no crater or anything, just fire damage. Does not look like a high impact ordinance if these images are correct.

[derp]

EDIT: English version released.

[berp]

We've literally wrapped around to conspiracy nuts saying "jet fuel does melt steel beams!"

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

HashtagGirlboss posted:

You waited ten years but you made a very good first post

holy poo poo

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

https://twitter.com/WealthyAutocrat/status/1714506628383260867

RedQueen
Apr 21, 2007

It takes all the running you can do just to stay in the same place.
corpse being lugged across the world by group of insane people

quote:

Q Was the decision to go and to make this trip any way a unanimous one, or was there a debate? Was there a difference of opinion --

MR. KIRBY: With whom?

Q Among the Presidents team.

MR. KIRBY: No, I think everybody agreed that this was the right time to go, especially coming -- I mean, the trip was very much informed by Secretary Blinkens and Secretary Austins visit, quite frankly -- very much informed by their experience on the ground and conversations that they had.

And, I mean, the whole team gathered together to discuss the merits of going, and it was -- you know, it was a -- again, I wont speak for everybody in the room, but -- but there was a consensus, clearly, that it was important for the President to go and now is exactly the right time to do it.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Leonard_Nosferatu posted:

Death to America
Death to Israel

hell yeah brother

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
First Ithey don't know what food & hobbies wont give me cancer, so I go to the other guys and now they're saying that they don't know if jet fuel will melt my steel beams! Isn't there a real expert in this stinkin' town?

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

gradenko_2000 posted:

we're lucky Aaron Sorkin still isn't making The Newsroom

the producer is counting him down as they go live, and there's a fade-out as he begins his opening spiel. Which did he pick? That's up to the viewer to decide...

I imagined it and I hated it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

First they came for the people who believed jet fuel melts steel beams

They bunker bused a loving HOSPITAL. The one place people kinda go OK we can shelter here as most people are injured and pose no threat.

They bombed the evac routes, they bombed the town squares. They bombed the crossings. They bombed the trails.

And somehow, they can claim 'oh yeah we didn't do that one', but it always seems like half the actors didnt get the right Q cards and go 'yeha Israel is within their right to kill non-uniformed un-armed, un-legged unarmed combatants

WAR CRIME GIGOLO has issued a correction as of 06:23 on Oct 18, 2023